Chapter 10

My Missing Brother

No One's POV:

Donghae knows that Ryeowook was crying about his missing brother. "Calm down Wookie, I hope I have his contact number but I don't have. I'm sorry." Donghae apologised. The door was opened and it's revealed it was Kyuhyun only with holding a bouquet. "Dude, seriously! I don't need some flowers." Ryeowook complained. "Hey! Some flowers make people feel better and you don't apperciate it? Fine! I'm leaving!" Kyuhyun teased Ryeowook.

Ryeowook's POV:

"Fine! I'm leaving!" Kyuhyun teased me. "No! Don't leave me! I want the bouquet!" I whined. "Hahaha I knew it!" he finally said it. May I tell you about Kyuhyun? Actually, his family passed away long time ago when he was about 2 years old. Donghae saw him and asked his family to adopt him as their son. That's why I feel sorry for him esecially when he wants people to take his gifts. I apologised about him and let's get back to my story. "Thanks for the flowers. I wish your family will be proud of you, Gui Xian!" I this time. The visiting hours was over and I fell asleep on my hospital bed.

Yesung's POV:

I want to apologise to Ryeowook but I can't because I spit out the disease to him and I'm like a stupid guy who wants to hurt his feelings. "Jongwoon, are you okay?" my mum asked me. "I'm fine umma. I'm still thinking about my younger brother but I don't remember his looks and I think Ryeowook is actually..........." but my sentence was cutted off by my mum. "YOUR FRIEND!" and she leaves. It sounded like she keping a secret from me.

 

A/N: What has got into Yesung when he was about to say something about Ryeowook? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!