Chapter 11

My Missing Brother

Kyuhyun's POV:

I still wanna find out about Ryeowook's brother because I was interrupted by the scream before he was sent to the hospital. I think his brother has a good voice like Yesung, he may think anyone will hate him like Yesung. I'm getting closer to get a clue but got interrupted my phone.

Phone call conversation

Kyuhyun: "Hello! Who is this?"  

Yesung: "It's me Yesung. Can you come to my house now? I want to talk about Ryeowook-shii's past. Can you please come to my house?"

Kyuhyun: Sure why not? I'll be there in about 3 mintues...I think.

Yesung: Ok, thank you. Bye!

Kyuhyun: Bye!

End of Phone conversation

He wants me to come to his house? Alright, I have to do this for Yesung right before I want to finish about Ryeowook's brother. I went to Yesung's house and I finally managed to find his house. I knock the door politely and his mother opened it. "May I come in Mrs. Kim?" I asked. "Sure, you can come in my dear." she said. "Kyuhyun, you made it. We need to talk in private. In my room." Yesung said. I think it sounded like it is something secret but I don't know to ruin it.

Yesung's POV:

Kyuhyun and I reached to my room and I want to know about Ryeowook's older brother. "Ryeowook kept saying that he miss his older brother a lot. Donghae told me everything." Kyuhyun said. "Can you describe his brother?" I asked. "Okay then. He has a good and powerful voice, he may think everyone will hate him when he say it out loud and I think he has a first name 'Kim............." he said but got interrupted by my mum. "Kyuhyun, I think you can go home now!" my mum said. 

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Dear, can you keep a secret for me and for our good sake?" Yesung's mother asked. "I'm not so good about keeping secrets but I'll try." I said. "The truth is............Yesung is actually Ryeowook's older brother." his mother said. "WHAT?!?" I screamed. "Shh.... you don't want to ruin this secret. We found him when he was 8 years old and we mistaken him as a orphange until we recevied his parents' call." his mum explained to me. So, all this time Yesung is actually Ryeowook-shii's older brother? "But then how come they cannot remember each other as siblings?" I asked. "Because........"

 

A/N: The truth about Yesung and Ryeowook's past is revealed. How will Kyuhyun able to keep the secret long enough? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!