Chapter 15

My Missing Brother

Donghae's POV:

"That's Yesung with Ryeowook when their biogical parents came for a visit and gave me and my husband a picture so that Yesung can find his younger brother but he cannot remember anything since that day." Yesung's mother explained. Kyuhyun and I looked at each other and we slightly got confused. "Um.......Mrs Park, why did Ryeowook never visit Yesung, his biogical brother?" I asked. "Their parents are also secretive about their relationship as brothers like my husband and me so that they wouldn't know about each other as siblings." Yesung's mother explained while she was about to cry. Kyuhyun tried to comfort her while I look at Yesung's and Ryeowook's childhood photo when they were good and smart brothers but they still wondering what happended to one another.

No One's POV:

Flashback:

The Kim family arrived at the Parks' house to visit for an 8 year old boy after his younger brother, a 4 year old boy's birthday was over. "Hello. Can we talk to you for a while? " said Mrs Kim. "Sure, why not?" said Mr Park. "Yesung and Ryeowook are not supposed hear about this right?" Mr Kim said. "Yeah, we think so. We don't have any children after our marriage and my mother kicked my husband and me out of her house because of my miscarriage. So, we accidentally think Yesung as an orphanage but you called us yesterday and we decieded to take him back to your home." Mrs Park said. "No, no. You can keep our older son while we take care of Ryeowook because he was so small and he cannot even remember everything even his older brother." Mrs Kim said. Both Mr and Mrs Park nodded and they easily agreed with them. However, they are unaware of an 8 year old boy who turn out to be Yesung, hear everything what his apdoted parents talking to his biogical parents about Ryeowook. He decieded to keep it as a little secret of a while and he pretends that he don't know anything in order to find his biogical younger brother.

Kyuhyun's POV:

After we visited Mrs Park's house, Donghae and I was walking to our house until we bumped into Yesung. "Yesung-shii, how's Ryeowook?" Donghae asked but at the same time, he actually pretend to ask to make sure we hide it from him. "He's fine, he need to rest a lot and I will give him some school work that he miss a lot. So, where did you guys go?" he asked. "We're going home now hehehehe bye!" I said as me and Donghae ran as fast as we could. "Okay, bye." Yesung said even though we still running until we reach out house. We ran to our room and close the door quickly. I fainted again after running away from Yesung and Donghae saw me fainted again because of our running.

 

A/N: Yesung makes a secret in order to find his younger brother and he's unaware of Kyuhyun and Donghae. Will he find out sooner or later? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!