Chapter 4

My Missing Brother

No One's POV:

Ryeowook just made it on time but his mother was seen angry to him. "KIM RYEOWOOK!!!!!!!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO COME HOME?" his mother shouted at him. Ryeowook try to explain everything but his mother doesn't care making him crying more and going upstairs to his room. "UGH.......I HATE THIS KIND OF FAMILY AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Ryeowook shouted.

Ryeowook's POV:

What was I thinking? My past? No! I want to move on and forget about my brother but he's the only one who is nice to me and took care of me. But now he's gone, I'm all alone by myself. Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hey! Wait, are you supposed to meet your dad in his company?" someone called me. That's Kyuhyun again. "No, I'm fustrated right now and I'm coming to your house right now and please no more pranking on me." I said. "Oh, okay then. See you later. Bye!" Kyuhyun finally ends the call. He never get serious at all unlike Donghae. Oh no! What if Donghae knows about me and Yesung? Cheapstake! I wanty to call Yesung but I don't have his phone number. I mean seriously, look at him, he almost reminds me of my brother and he never wants to leave me alone.

Yesung's POV:

"Sweetheart, did you finished your school hours?" my mum called me. "Yes, I finished it umma." I replied. "Okay, I'll pick you up now see you later." my mum ends the call. I cannot leave Kim Ryeowook all by himself except his best friends but still, I need to know his best friends names until one bumped me. "Ow, what did you do that for?" I asked. "Sorry! Oh I forgot to introduced myself. I'm Donghae, Wookie's best friends and the other one is Kyuhyun." said the kid. Now that I know the kid's name, I need to ask him some questions.

 

A/N: What are Yesung's questions gonna be? Can Ryeowook remove his past and move on? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!