Chapter 3

My Missing Brother

Donghae's POV:

While Ryeowook is talking to Yesung, I hang out with Kyuhyun to play his favourite game, 'Starcarft'. But I feel something suspicious about them since Ryeowook actually wants Yesung but he denies about this. "Hyung, is something wrong with you?" asked Kyuhyun. "Uh, oh nothing Kyuhyunnie, let's go to your house after school okay?" I said while pretending to be mindless. "Oh okay then! See you later later hyung." said Kyuhyun. I walked to the music room to do my dance practice for the competition. "Fishie, here you are! Sorry I'm late." said Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was my sceret best friend only for dancing and of course he is my next door neighbour. "Hyukkie, what took you so long?" I asked. "I got detention again because I was late for my lesson." Eunhyuk replied. I slapped my face for so many times to be with Eunhyukkie but I need to be more independent.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I was walking after my school hours ends but I knew something wrong about Ryeowook since he really like Yesung but he always wants to be alone everytime he needs. Donghae thinks I'm mindless because I was not part in the plan but sometimes I can be a little bit more serious about this. "Why Ryeowook isn't hanging out with you?" someone asked me. That is Sungmin, my older brother and the best. Unlike my sister, he never wished to have a girlfriend like me and he helps me a lot whenever I got into trouble.  "He got something to do with his family." I replied. Sungmin drive me to the acrade first because he needs shopping first for home since my parents are working until late night. "I will see you in 8 mintues okay?" Sungmin said. 

Ryeowook's POV:

I was walking back and forth due of thinking of the new kid, Yesung but I can't get him out of my mind but the beautiful sound once again to rescue me. When I was 2 years old, my brother sang a song to me and I fell asleep because he was the only one who cares and took care of me when I was just a baby. 

"Wookie, time to go to bed my little brother." said Ryeowook's brother. Ryeowook was shown playing his toys but he shakes his head he never wants to go to bed. "Wookie, our parents will be late after work so I can look after you instead." said Ryeowook's brother. Ryeowook was later crying because he wants to his parents one last time before he went to bed. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are? Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are?" his brother sang and Ryeowook finally fall asleep peacfully without thinking about his parents.

Those were the good times until my brother went missing all day during my 4th brithday when I was a little boy. "Sweetie, have you see your brother?" asked Ryeowook's father. Ryeowook shakes his head because he thought his brother went to shop to buy his presents. The phone rang and his mum pick up the phone and she later dropped the phone. "Honey, what's wrong?" asked his father. "Ryeowook's brother.....is..........MISSING WITHOUT ANY CALLS AND HE NEVER COME BACK!" said his mother. Ryeowook was shocked that his brother went missing and he never told him he went out with his friends causing him to be all alone from now onwards.

My old memories were shattered into pieces after my hyung was gone and he never came back for me but the owner's voice singing 'Gray Paper' was beautiful and it fixed my soul. As I was about to open the door to find out who's the owner of the beautiful voice, someone dragged me instead. Therfore,  it was the mischeivious Heechul. Heechul is the only one he prank on me forever making non-stop. "Hey! Why did you dragged me hyung?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be with your father right now?" he said. Oh no! I forgot to come home early as I was told. I rushed from my school as fast as I could.

 

A/N:It took me a lot to do to complete this chapter because of my intergration (which is in Singapore) and I already tired. Hope you understand. Anyway, how's Ryeowook's brother went missing and will he find out the owner's voice? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!