Chapter 14

My Missing Brother

Yesung's POV:

Wookie? I thought you will be okay but how come you did not get well enough? I opened the door immediately and I saw Ryeowook broke many things in his house. "ARGH!! LET GO OF ME YOUR IDIOT!" I grabbed him as I was trying to stop him. "Ryeowookie, it's me Yesung. You need to stop having this kind of your mind! LET IT GO!" I screamed.

Ryeowook's POV:

"LET IT GO!" I heard a scream and the past mind was gone. "What happended? Whta's wrong with me?" I said. "Yesung! Are you okay? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked. "I'm fine and your mother texted me to come to your house." he said. "But who's gonna cover up for you?" I asked him again. "You best friends of course." he said. What?!?!? Donghae and Kyuhyun?!?!?!?

Donghae's POV:

"Oh okay, I understand about Yesung. Thank you very much Donghae and Kyuhyun." Mr Choi a.k.a Siwon said. I hate that guy ever since he is so cruel whenever we meet him but now he changed a lot thanks to Kyuhyun. "I'm gonna call Yesung about their origins." I said. "NO! We can't! Yesung's apdoted mother will kill us all when we tell them that they are real brothers and...............I'm gonna faint." Kyuhyun said. He ended up fainting and I had to wake him up to get his senses back by making him smelling my school uniform. I just wish that his real family did not see that coming whenever Kyuhyun fainted. "Sorry Mr Cho." I thought in my head to his biogical father in heaven. He finally got his senses back after he smell my school uniform. "What happended?" he asked. "You fainted again like 26 times." Yup I said 26 times because he faints 25 times ever since after my family apdoted him. 25 was yesterday and 26 is today. Anyway, get back to the story. "How long are we gonna keep this secret until when?" I asked. "I don't know but I want to ask his apdoted mother about this! Right after school is over." he said. "I'm coming with you." I said because my parents want me to keep him safe. "Okay but we only ask some questions about their origins." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun's POV:

Later in 12 mintues time, Donghae and I reached Yesung's house but we need to make sure Yesung isn;t inside the house. "Hello Mrs. Park, may we come in?" I asked. "Sure why not?" she said. "Yesung is helping his younger brother since Ryeowook always have this kind of disease." she explained. Donghae and I keep hearing of what she says about the two of them. "Um........ do you and your husband have a child before?" Donghae asked. "Actually, we don't have any child in this house especially not even one single child until we saw Yesung but we accidentally mistaken him as orphanage." she said. While she was explaining, I saw a picture of a young boy with the other young boy. "Excuse me but, who is that young boy with the other boy?" I asked. She handed me a picture and said "That's Yesung with Ryeowook when their biogical parents came for a visit and gave me and my husband a picture so that Yesung can find his younger brother but he cannot remember anything since that day." she said. Donghae and I stare at each other for a while but how come Ryeowook never visit Yesung?

A/N: Why Ryeowook never came with his parents to see his biogical brother Yesung? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!