Chapter 12

My Missing Brother

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Because..............they were so little back then. Once younger kids does, they cannot remember each other as siblings." his mother said. I later leave Yesung's house and I walked to Donghae's house. How can they not remember each other as siblings during Ryeowook's birthday long time ago? I gotta tell Donghae but first, right after I went back to Donghae's house but I decided not to because I need to talk to him at the backyard.

Donghae's POV:

I was in my room listening to my music on the headphone until I've got message from Kyuhyun. 

From Kyuhyun:

Donghae-ah, I want to tell you something. Can you please come out from your house? Meet me at the backyard. It's about Ryeowook's and Yesung's past.

Did this guy hit by himself? If I have an actual brother, I would just ignore him but Kyuhyun was an oprhanage when his family died. He was a good little brother to me. Anyway, back to the story. I came out from my room and went straight to the door. As I closed it, I saw Kyuhyun standing and later dragging me to the backyard. "What does it have to do with us? It's just them duh." "I know I know but there's a relation between our best friend and Yesung." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Yesung's mother told me that he and Ryeowook are actually.............brothers. Biogical Brothers Donghae! But she wants me to keep this as a secret but I also want you to keep this as a secret for me." he said. No wonder I feel something suspicious about Yesung and Ryeowook because they are together for so long but how come they cannot remember each other as brothers? "How about we tell them after school tomorrow or when Ryeowook discharged day after tomorrow?" I said. Kyuhyun slapped me for no reason. "What? No! If we tell them that they are biogical siblings, Yesung's mother will kill me." he said. I guess Kyuhyun's right, Yesung's mother will kill us all.

 

A/N:How will Donghae and Kyuhyun able to keep this kind of secret? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!