Chapter 13

My Missing Brother

No One's POV:

The next day, Ryeowook was discharged from the hospital and he did not went to school because of his disease. He still wants to know what happend to Yesung right after he accidentally told him about the disease. "Argh! Why is this past keep coming back to me? Let me go! HELP!" he screamed. "Sweetie! Are you okay?" his mum asked. However, he ended up kick his mother and still unable to control his mind. Meanwhile, Yesung who was unable to focus in class, still thinking about who is his younger brother. "Donghae-ah, do you think we should tell him about their origins?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae. "What? No! You told me yesterday that if we tell him, his apdoted mother will kill us all." Donghae said to Kyuhyun. "I know but we can't bear to see him in pain just because of their origins." Kyuhyun nodded with his painful expression as he knows that Yesung still thinking about Ryeowook. Class lessons was finished and every high school kids would go either talking to each other or playing but for Yesung, he prefers singing but since Ryeowook didn't went to school, he didn't want to sing until Ryeowook appear. 

Yesung's POV:

What happended to Ryeowook-shii? I hope he is okay just because today he got discharged from the hospital that dosen't mean he's well. Oh Wookie, hope you're feeling better.

But not long enough until I recevied a message from Ryeowook.

From Ryeowook:

Yesung. Hi, sorry to disturbed you from school! This is his mother. Yesung please help me as Ryeowook unable to control himself and the only way to stop him is you!

Oh no! I better run back to Ryeowook's house quickly to help him. "Yesung-shii, where are you going? We're coming with you!" said Donghae. "NO! I have to go alone. You two tell the teacher that I was sick so that I won't be caught what happened. Understand?" I've said. Both Donghae and Kyuhyun nodded and I ran out from my school to help Ryeowook to get rid from his disease. "Ryeowook-ah, don't you worry, I will help you no matter what happend to you!" I thought.

 

A/N:Will Yesung help Ryeowook in time or not? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon! Oh and the italic means he said in his head.