Chapter 18

My Missing Brother

Ryeowook's POV:

Yesung is my older brother all this time? It's impossible! No way this kid is actually my brother I mean I think now he is 21 years old........oh my god! What did I just say? I need to call Yesung to tell him the truth about me and him. But it was interrupted by my mum. "Sweetie, come on. Let's go to see your father arrived home because you are the only child we have." my mum faking it. I knew it because she is hiding from me. "Only child huh? Where is my older brother who is named..........Yesung? Huh? WHERE IS HE?" I screamed on top of my lungs. My mum look scared after I screamed at her. "Who's Yesung? He's your friend sweetie, you're mistaken him." "I did not mistaken umma. I hear you over the phone talking to appa that keep a secret from me! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I screamed again as my tears started to burst. "Yes. We hide it from you because Yesung did bought his presents for your 4th birthday but he was taken by the other family. While you were sleeping in your room when you were 4 years old, the other family decieded to keep him as their apdoted son while we raise you. That's why we never tell you about this. Now come on, let's go to see your father coming home." My mum finised explaining but I let go of her hand and I ran away while crying.

Donghae's POV:

Kyuhyun and I were walking to Yoshini Park where Yesung wants us to meet him now. I will run away after I tell him the truth about his and Ryeowook's origins. "So, what do you want to talk about Yesung-shii?" Kyuhyun asked. Yesung said "I want to know about...." but it was cut when Ryeowook bumped into us and we fell down into the water fountain. "WAH! What happended to us? Ryeowook-ah, why did you bumped into us?" I asked him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I slipped and fell. Anyway, I need to talk with Yesung." Ryeowook said. "About what?" Kyuhyun asked. "The truth is.............."

 

A/N: Will Ryeowook say the truth about him and Yesung or not? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!