Childish fight

Leaving our fate in your hands

"Please take your seat mister. There are alot others who are waiting at the back. Here, let me carry the bag for you." The stewardess in a turquoise uniform offered to take Myungsoo's bag. Myungsoo muttered a 'sorry' and sat on the seat. He had bought a normal seat instead of a window seat because he hates window seats the most. But he does'nt know why he feels like taking the window seat today. Maybe this is the time where he should try to? 

 

"Seat 39F, 39..39..39F...ah! There it is! Finally." Jaekyung squinted her eyes for the window seat she had reserved for herself. She had her whole 5 hours flight plan planned. Firstly, read the book Kikwang just gave her in case she gets bored, second, sleep for 2 hours and lastly, enjoy watching movies! *Yep, stick to the plan and don't end up sleeping the whole time, Jaekyung!* She reminded herself.

 

Myungsoo already had his earpiece plugged on his ears as his shoes tapped to the beat. *Wow, window seats feels nice. I've missed on so many things in life. Gosh.* Myungsoo thought to himself when a girl with long wavy hair and a simple white jeans topped with a classic black blouse came towards his direction. "Wow, she's a beauty." Myungsoo whispered. 

 

Jaekyung came nearer and was shocked to find a young man dressed all in black, looking like he wants to rob a bank or something, seating on her seat. Like are'nt they supposed to follow their seat numbers because other passengers may want to seat on their seats? Weird. Jaekyung was ready to ask him when Myungsoo cut Jaekyung off.

 

"Excuse me miss, may I help you?" Myungsoo asked in his husky voice while looking at Jaekyung high and low. Jaekyung does have nice body curves. *Damn this dirty thoughts, Myungsoo.* Myungsoo mentally cursed himself. 

 

Jaekyung gave a light nod, not used to people looking at her from top to bottom like she was some delicious piece of meat. Jaekyung was one of the late passengers to enter the plane therefore one of the stewardess had asked for Jaekyung to take a seat as soon as possible. They has also helped with her luggage but, what was actually disturbing Jaekyung? 

 

Myungsoo. Kim  Myungsoo.

 

"Uhh, yeah sure. I'm sure you're aware that the place you're sitting on, is my seat." Jaekyung paused to see his reaction. Myungsoo made an innocent look and smiled. "Is that so, miss? But this is my seat. You may have seen your ticket wrongly." Jaekyung furrowed her eyebrows and rechecked her seat number. And the numbers were clearly and perfectly written the same on both the seat and her ticket. Is this boy stupid or is he blind? 

 

Jaekyung could'nt stand it much longer. This guy is sure a pain in the ! Jaekyung kept her cool and stood as calm as possible. She was'nt the type that can handle ridiculous people like this. Just get off the seat or Jaekyung is going to transform from a beautiul lady to an agressive lady. Oh, no one would want to see that from Jaekyung. No one. 

 

"I've checked and I'm very sorry to inform you that I am right. I think you have seen your seat number wrongly. What's your seat number? I may help you with it." Jaekyung offered as polite as possible. She may look nice right now but inside, she just felt like slapping this guy in the face. He looked perfectly normal and sane but, he wasn't acting like one. Strange. 

 

Myungsoo just shrugged and ignored Jaekyung. He wanted to seat on the window seat so badly right now which he did'nt know why, and so he does'nt want anyone to disturb him. The only thing he wanted to do at that moment was to have a peaceful sleep. *Could'nt she just seat on my seat? It's my first time here and she's already disturbing. What luck.* Myungsoo thought to himself when he heard someone sighed. 

 

"This young man over here is sitting on my seat. I've asked him to shift but he refused to. Can you help me inform him? Thank you." Jaekyung explained softly as she was already attracting some people who wanted to settle down. Apparently, Jaekyung was the only one left who was still standing. Myungsoo heard Jaekyung and cursed a million curses under his breath. *Such a complainer. Tsk.* 

 

"Young man, please help to move your seat. You are sitting on a passenger's sea-" The stewardess got cut off by Myungsoo when he stood up and changed his seat to his original seat. "Done. Happy now?" Myungsoo asked in a rude manner. It was clear that Myungsoo as already pissed off. *Could'nt she just let me off? It's just merely a freaking seat. "Does she have to make a big fuss out of it? Damn." Myungsoo cursed under his breath.

 

"I'm sorry? Did you say something?" Jaekyung clearly heard every word that  Myungsoo said and was shocked. *How can he blame me when he was the one in the wrong?! "I hate people like him. So rude." Jaekyung uttered.

 

"I'm sorry did you say something about me?" Myungsoo faced Jaekyung with those killer eyes. "I asked you first. You started this fight young man. Are you blind or are you just plain annoying?" Jaekyung  shot those words like a bullet train. Oh she is good in handling people like this. Very good. 

 

"What did you say? Young lady, don't you think you're being too rude to a stranger whom you just met? Just shut your mouth and do your bussiness. It's settled now, is'nt it? ." Myungsoo uttered that last word as soft as possible. Only him could hear it, or so he thought.

 

Jaekyung rolled her eyes inwardly. *Did he just...cursed me? Omg he is sooo going to get it. Stupid blind ugly boy.* "I'm sorry but I'm sure you don't know what does the term 'rude' mean because look who's being rude now. How can you say that to a woman? Don't you have manners at all? God." Jaekyung shot back and folded her arms in anger. *Just when I was just about to enjoy my flight this ungrateful child just know how to ruin my mood. Urgh.* Jaekyung thought to herself. 

 

"Whatever miss. Suit yourself. I'm just wasting my precious breath getting into a fight with you." Myungsoo said and closed his eyes, ignoring whatever Jaekyung has to say next. "Annoying ." Jaekyung muttered to herself and settled on her seat and ready to take out her book. 

 

-----

 

"Miss what would you like to have for lunch? Chicken rice or beef noodles?" the stewardess asked Jaekyung who was interrupted by her. "Uhh, I think I'll just have the beef noodles. Thank you." Jaekyung gave a reassuring smile. "Ok. How about your boyfriend over here?" the stewardess asked again. Jaekyung almost choked on her drink when she heard the word boyfriend being connected to this guy who is sleeping soundly over here. Just, no. 

 

"I'm sorry? He's not my boyfriend. Uhh, just give him the chicken rice. Thanks." The stewardess smiled and turned to leave. *Boyfriend? Does he even look like a person who even has a girlfriend? Gosh. And look at him. Kept on murmuring 'Suyeon, Suyeon' all over again. What a .* Jaekyung thought and returned back to reading her book. 

 

"No! I won't ever eat this! I'm allergic to chicken!" Myungsoo shouted when the first thing he saw was the hot chicken rice being served to him. "Why did'nt you choose the beef noodles for me? I can't eat chicken. Never in a million years, no." Myungsoo complained again. He was secretly eyeing Jaekyung's steamed beef noodles and his lips. 

 

"I'm sorry, but it's already served so just eat it ok? No need to be fussy about it." Jaekyung rolled her eyes. *Ungrateful child.* Jaekyung thought. "But...why did'nt you just ask me what I wanted? I'm really hungry, you know that? Damn it." Myungsoo cursed. 

 

"How can I ask you when you were sleeping soundly like a desperate pig murmuring 'Suyeon, Suyeon' all over again? Who is she? Is she one of your unlucky lovers?" Jaekyung shot back. "Be thankful that at least I ordered something for you. Anyway I don't know you're such a fussy eater. So ungrateful." 

 

*I murmured Suyeon's name? . Suyeon's right, I do like to murmur her name. Goddamn it.* Myungsoo sighed and stared at Jaekyung like a young boy staring at you, begging to ask something but you know they are wavering. Oh if only someone knew how hungry he was. He did'nt have the time to eat breakfast because he was already late just now! Jaekyung felt uncomfortable. Like someone was watching her every move. And guess who? It was the annoying brat once more.

 

"Can you stop staring like a e? It's distracting me." Jaekyung turned to Myungsoo with her brows furrowed together. "What do you want?" 

 

"Uhh...can I have your beef noodles? I really can't eat this. I'm allergic to chicken." Myungsoo sounded pathetic to be honest. But when it comes to food, Myungsoo would do anything even if it meant to embarrass himself and make him look like a beggar. Jaekyung was shocked by Myungsoo's request because...hello! Myungsoo was an ungrateful stranger whom she just met and Jaekyung is the type who does'nt share her food other than Kikwang. But he looked so hungry and pathetic, Jaekyung did'nt have the heart to reject him.

 

"Here. Take this." Jaekyung handed him the bowl of leftover noodles and Myungsoo looked at it savouringly. He grabbed it and gobbled up the food like it was the thing that he needed to keep surviving. Jaekyung felt like the bowl he was holding could break anytime looking at the force Myungsoo was bequeathing.  Jaekyung unknowingly smiled to herself looking at how satisfied Myungsoo is.

 

Myungsoo felt like someone was staring at him and he turned to Jaekyung. Jaekyung looked away and shifted uncomfortably on her seat. *. Was was I doing?* Jaekyung mentally cursed herself. Myungsoo looked at Jaekyung and stared at her. *Was she staring at me or..?*

 

Jaekyung turned to him and spotted a stain at the side of Myungsoo's lips. She motioned her hands to Myungsoo saying that there was something on his lips. But Myungsoo was too slow to understand so Jaekyung shoved a few tissues to him and  wiped the stain off for him quickly and Myungsoo stiffened. *Did she just...wiped my mouth?* Myungsoo thought to himself as he was digesting everything that was happening. Wow. 

 

Jaekyung cleared and explained since she herself felt uncomfortable. "There was a stain on your lips but you are too slow so I wiped it for you. Ok?" Jaekyung said boldly and returned to reading. Myungsoo shrugged and continued his meal. The rest of the journey was sure awkward.