Farewell

Leaving our fate in your hands

"Babe, I'm really worried you know. Will it be ok? Will you be ok? Are you sure you've got everything under control? Wait, it is safe there, right?" Kikwang's eyes bulged when he thought about how Jaekyung was going to survive alone. Well it wont be long but hey, anything can happen.

 

"Oppa, don't worry! Your girl is as strong as steel I can even beat you ok! I'll make sure to call you as soon as I reach the airport, alright? Hmm? Don't worry! If you do then I'm not going." Jaekyung faced Kikwang who wasn't facing her.

"Good then! Even better! So you can be safe here with me and daddy. We can go out and go to Paris or London or...France if you want! After I'm done with work I'll make sure to take you on a holiday. Promise." Kikwang turned to Jaekyung but silence. Was he...crying?

 

"Oppa..your eyes...they're red. Were you crying?" Jaekyung cupped Kikwang's face and wiped the remaining tears. Oh how can Jaekyung stand this? It happens all the time. Whenever Jaekyung has to go overseas or anything, just the fact that she has to leave Kikwang, he would cry. He was afraid of losing her. Too afraid.

 

"Oppa, don't worry about me. I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself. Look at me. Listen, I promise you that I'll take care of myself, eat 5 times a day if that's what you want, sleep early and you know, just take care of myself in any way possible. I'll come back and become a healthier girlfriend, ok?" Jaekyung kneeled down until they reached the same eye level. He was still sobbing, louder now.

 

After a few seconds of crying and sobbing, Kikwang finally gave in. "You promised ok? Make sure you're still the same you. The aggressive, cute, beautiful, annoying girlfriend that I know. Promise?" Kikwang held out his pinky finger and interlaced it with hers. "Promise."

 

 

-----

 

"Oppa, please, don't go. We can, you know, have it now if you want..." Suyeon made twirls around Myungsoo's chest and exhaled. "Is it really that important? More important than your baby? How could you leave me here alone? I need you baby. Please? Pretty please!" Suyeon faced Myungsoo who was busy munching on his cereal. 

 

Myungsoo turned to Suyeon who was pouting with her big eyes that shone brightly. He pinched her cheeks lightly and giggled. "Baby, this is really important. It determines my future. Our future. It's just a couple of weeks or months anyway. I'll make sure to contact you every minute, ok?" Myungsoo gave a reassuring smile.

 

"Every minute? Really? You said it! Not me! Now, promise me. Here." Suyeon quickly held out her pinky and covered Myungsoo's view. Myungsoo sipped his drink innocently and nodded. And she was waiting. But...no pinky promise. What does this mean? 

 

"Babe, you know I don't mean what I just said, right? How can I possibly contact you every minute? I'll be going there for a course you know. I'll be really busy. Besides, you've got Sara to hang out with. Anyway, about your offer earlier, is it still on? Hmm?" Myungsoo wriggled his brows. Oh god. 

 

Suyeon punched Myungsoo's arm lightly. How can he be this happy about this matter when his girl is damn worried about him? "Oppa, be serious, please. But, you can survive without me then? Are you sure? Remember whenever you wake up you would find me beside you and you would murmur my name several times but when you're there, I won't be with you. You can survive? Huh? I'm gonna miss those weird things you do babe." Suyeon sat dejectedly and covered her face with  a pillow. 

 

Myungsoo stared at Suyeon and honestly, he does'nt know what to do. After dating for 2 years already, Myungsoo still is'nt good at things when it comes to persuading his girl. Oh feisty. He shifted his seat nearer to Suyeon and patted her back in a soothing manner. He scratched his head and inhaled. *How the hell do I do this again?* 

 

"Uhh, babe... there's nothing I can do to stop myself from going there. It's important and you know that. It's...babe, I told you, did'nt I? I told you 2 weeks ago! Did'nt I? Hmm?" Myungsoo playfully pushed Suyeon's back who was still covering her face with a pillow. Suyeon slowly raised her head and faced Myungsoo with a sorry expression. Uh oh. 

 

"No you did'nt! Its..its...you just told me you idiot! How can you blame me for this? You're at fault!" Suyeon ignored the eye contact Myungsoo made with her giving the i-know-you-are-busted-girl look. Silence occupied the room as Myungsoo was waiting for Suyeon to start and vice versa. 

 

Suyeon exhaled. "Ok! Ok! Fine! Stop staring, please. It's creepy you know." Suyeon turned to Myungsoo, sat cross-legged and pushed her fringe to the back. "Myungsoo, listen. I know you're grown up and everything and you know how to take care of yourself very well but, as your girlfriend, I'm worried you know. This is not going to be like those previous courses you're going to. It's longer. And although we can text or skype, it's not the same babe. I'm gonna miss you so much." Suyeon shed a tear. 

 

Myungsoo softened at her words and kissed her hand. How can she say those things now? Myungsoo felt guilty. He clearly was'nt supposed to but, how can he blame Suyeon? This is'nt the first time anyway. Suyeon had endured for a long time all these times Myungsoo was away. He was supposed to return the favour but looks like he could'nt. 

 

Myungsoo gave a tight hug when Suyeon was just about to burst into tears. He took in the vanilla scent of her hair and kissed the nape of Suyeon's neck. Oh he sure was going to miss her scent. He broke the hug and cupped Suyeon's soft cheeks. Her eyes was brimmed with tears, her nose was red from the massive crying and her lips was still as luscious as ever. Myungsoo leaned nearer and gave Suyeon a kiss she was never going to forget. Oh he is definitely going to miss those pair of lips dearly. 

 

Suyeon got sleepy and Myungsoo laid her on the bed and caressed her hair as gentle as possible to not wake her up. He took his place at the side and closed his eyes shut. *I just need to rest. Yeah, that's it.*

 

-----

 

"Take care of yourself ok baby? Make sure to call me when you reach! Promise?" Suyeon gave a light smile that made Myungsoo feel at ease. Myungsoo chuckled at Suyeon's expression. *She sure does look desperate.* Myungsoo thought to himself. "Promise." 

 

"Have you checked all your hotel reservations and plane ticket?" Suyeon asked as she started to check Myungsoo's passport and the insides. "Yas maam. I've checked it yesterday with you remember? Now stop nagging like my mom, please." Myungsoo wore his jacket and smirked. 

 

"Hey! That is so mean! I'm just being safe ok? How about your medicin- Yah! Kim Myungsoo, get back here you ! Yah!" Suyeon ran for Myungsoo just when she was about to ask more. *That Myungsoo never changes. Always running away from me just when I am concerned. Hmph.* Suyeon blew on her bangs and continued to run. 

 

"Ok. It's settled oppa. Thank you so much for coming all the way here just to see me. There's no need really. Mommy and daddy's here to help. You must be tired. Here, let me." Jaekyung grabbed Kikwang's shoulders and start to massage it. And as usual, she gets distracted my his unbelievably large muscles and instead of massaging, Jaekyung starts to feel his muscles. That made Kikwang giggle.

 

Loud.

 

"Yah, Jaekyung, what do you think you're doing? Are you...feeling my muscles, again?" Kikwang asked and burst out laughing. Oh Jaekyung.

 

"I...I..I was'nt ok! Why would I? Can you stop being so full of yourself? Please." Jaekyung ignored Kikwang's stare because it was strongly distracting her. "I need to go now. My gates are open. Bye." With that, Jaekyung left Kikwang and stomped to the gates. Oh only if Kikwang knew how embarrased she was at that moment.

 

*Stupid large y muscles. Happens all the time!* Jaekyung face-palmed herself for falling into the same trap all over again. Damn those stupid muscles. 

 

Kikwang realised that Jaekyung started to stomp her way out of this mess and he was just in time to pull Jaekyung back and gave her a strong kiss. Jaekyung was surprised by the sudden move and squeaked but relaxed when her lips met those thick pair of lips. She savoured the kiss and struggled for air and Kikwang released just in time for Jaekyung to breathe. 

 

"There, all better? I'm sorry ok? Have a safe flight and don't forget to call me the moment you reach there. Think of me 24/7 and don't be too rude to the people there. I heard people in London gets mad easily. So don't make them pissed off with your sweetttt attitude, ok?" Kikwang kissed Jaekyung's cheeks at the last word. 

 

"Yes boss. And excuse me but my attitude is wayyy tolerable than yours mister! I'm going then. Be good without me. I'll be back!" Jaekyung gave Kikwang a light kiss before running off. 

 

*I'm gonna miss you, Jaekyung. Take care, love.*