Attached feelings

Leaving our fate in your hands

"Helloooooo London!!!!! Whoooo!" Suyeon shouted at the top of her lungs as she launched herself towards Myungsoo, who was shaking his head continuously, embarrassed at his girl's childish act. She was in the airport, for goodness sake. Everyone was literally staring right at them. God, have mercy. 

 

"So yeah, you're in London, already. Don't you think it's a little too fast, Suyeon?" Myungsoo asked as he cleared Suyeon's hair strands out of his mouth, while she placed her head on his shoulder. "Hmm, the faster the better! I've missed you hunnyboo, really. I'm actually undeniably proud of myself for surviving while you were'nt with me, you know. I was like bored the whole time and mommy had to attend to my needs, just like how you used to! But, here in London, I have a favour. A goal, to be exact." Suyeon said as she turned to Myungsoo, his beautiful  jawline in view. 

 

Myungsoo turned to her and their lips were just a few inches close. Suyeon gave a peck, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded. "What's that for?" Myungsoo asked, abit flustered. "That's my wecome kiss, of course! You did'nt give me one so yeah, I gave it. Let's go! Do you drive though?" Suyeon asked as she looked left and right, searching for Myungsoo's car. 

 

"This is London you know and I've been here for a month. You don't expect me to buy a car, do you?" Myungsoo said as Suyeon turned to him, giving him that 'confused' look. "But you knew I was coming, did'nt you? You could've rented a car or something..." Suyeon said as she placed the black Supreme cap on her head. 

 

"But you just texted me this morning saying you're in the airport, Suyeon." Myungsoo gave Suyeon a look. Suyeon rolled her eyes inwardly, expecting Myungsoo to give a more satisfying answer. "Well, surprise? Hehehe." Suyeon chuckled as she linked arms with Myungsoo as they stood at the taxi stand. 

 

"So babe, how's London? Awesome? Fun? y? Boring? Hmm? Hmm? Tell me everything!" Suyeon jumped up and down ecstatically as Myungsoo looked around them, to see if there was anyone to witness their prescence. Myungsoo tapped his chin, thinking and summarizing his overall experience in London so far. He thought of school, friends, people, Jaekyung. Jaekyung. Jaekyung was definitely included. 

 

"Well the people here are nice, definitely. The school's good, the place that I'm staying at is good too and...yeah I'm happy to be able to take alot of pictures because really the places here are phenomenal." Myungsoo ended with a smirk. He was'nt going to tell on Jaekyung to Suyeon because bam! He's definitely going to get attacked with various amount of questions like what's her height, is she pretty, is she clever and so on. 

 

If she does'nt get the answer she wants or likes, that's when the cute, sweet Suyeon turn into a vicious, nefarious Suyeon. She'll get to her laptop and do an overall research on her so called 'enemy' from top to bottom, not leaving a single information left behind. Myungsoo's gone through that, never is he going through that again. 

 

"Ouh..well then, you'll have to tell your school you're going on for leave for a few days to tour me around here, all right? I have to get used to here in case, you know. We can also spend lovey dovey time with each other. Hmm? You miss thoses moments, don't you? Do you have any friends to introduce to me?" Suyeon asked as Myungsoo flipped his bangs to the side. 

 

"Friends? Well no interesting ones, I assure you. I'm not really specifcally close to anyone you know." Myungsoo lied through his teeth. Lies, after lies after lies. Well he could'nt just tell Jaekyung on Suyeon could he?? Suyeon's going to kill Jaekyung. Yep, you read that right. Kill.

 

"Myungsoo, you're not one of those nerds who just don't blend in with people, right? The one that just sits at a corner, read a book or write an essay, without a care in the world and not actually talk to people? Right?" Suyeon asked as a taxi maneuvered right infront of them. Myungsoo helped Suyeon with her luggages, not like it's heavy as Suyeon took a seat next to Myungsoo and sat comfortably beside him as she s her arms around his.

 

Myungsoo cringed at Suyeon's actions. Yes, he did miss her. But something inside him told him that it was'nt as comfortable as it used to be. Myungsoo readjusted his seat, earning a look from Suyeon as he just shrugged it off with a smile. "To Extravagant hotel please." 

 

-----

 

Jaekyung stared at her phone, wondering if she should give Myungsoo a ring. She needed help with homework. She was stuck at the same question for a good 1 hour and that made her tired enough to actually distract herself from it. She had eaten a good 3 packets of family-sized potato chips, a big tub of chocolate indulgence ice cream and lastly, the mouth watering salty fries. Her period was definitely coming sooner than expected. 

 

Jaekyung gave an exhausted sigh as she clicked on her phone screen. It was ringing, but there was no answer on the other end. *Is he busy or something?* Jaekyung thought as she clicked 'call' once again. It rang and rang and just when Jaekyung was about to cancel the call, Myungsoo answered. 

 

"Yes, Jaekyung, anything wrong?" Myungsoo asked, his voice a little rushed. Jaekyung gulped. "Uhh, I've got a few questions on homework. Was wondering if you could help me. If you're busy then it's okay. I'll just call you later." Jaekyung waited for his answer. She could hear a few clings and clangs at the background but decided to turn a deaf ear to it. 

 

"Yeah. I'm kinda busy. I have a visitor from Seoul so yeah, can you call me later maybe? Around 10?" Myungsoo said as Jaekyung agreed. "Yep. No problem. Sorry for interrupting." With that, Jaekyung ended the call. *He's got a visitor from Seoul? Hmm.. he did'nt tell me though... Oh well, now what?* Jaekyung thought as her eyes trailed to the clothes rack. She picked up her jacket and went out, offing the lights. 

 

-----

 

"London. The city of loveee. Oh wait. That's Paris, right?" Jaekyung inhaled the refreshing air as she walked on the streets of London. She had'nt really explored much of London ever since she came since school started right away. Now that she had the chance to, it felt copacetic. 

 

"I've missed so much on life. You're so old, Jaekyung. You've stayed in London for a month and you have yet to taste their delicious foods? OH NO. Seoul is filled with Jjajangmyun, ramen, bean paste soups, bulgogi and bibimbap. This is freaking London! This is the time to enjoy foodddddd!" Jaekyung shouted her heart out, earning a few glares from the few passerbys without having a care in the world.

 

Jaekyung made her way to the first shop that caught her attention. It was decorated with beautiful pink and white roses infront of it, giving it a alluring look. The shop was also decorated with white lights around it, blinking and changing styles while at it. She stepped in the shop, taking a single seat for herself. What a loner. 

 

"What food do you recommend here?" Jaekyung asked in her best English accent. She had stayed in London for a month, long enough for her to learn a few simple words. "The most liked here would be our famous apple struddle hot pie with vanilla ice cream. Would you like to try that?" The waiter asked as Jaekyung nodded. "Yes please, thank you." 

 

"Babe, whatcha cookin'?" Suyeon asked as she turned her head towards the kitchen counter where Myungsoo was preparing a few dishes for them to eat. "Hmm, just pasta. You like pasta, don't you? I'll make it extra delicious, promise." Myungsoo said as he placed the minced meat into the pot. "Yep. Like the sound of that." 

 

Suyeon walked her way over to the shelves, that are filled with photo frames, pictures of Myungsoo and his parents and Suyeon, herself. "He still keeps my pictures. Hehe." Suyeon talked to herself as she smiled from ear to ear. "Honestly babe, do you miss me?" Suyeon suddenly asked, expecting an answer. Myungsoo froze in his position. "Of course I do. What are you asking?" Myungsoo laughed it off with an awkward laugh, to hide his real emotions. 

 

"Hmm. That's good. Do you have any friends? Boys or, girls, perhaps?" Suyeon asked once again, emphasizing the word 'girl' extra loud. Myungsoo gave a look towards Suyeon. "Well, of course I have guy and girl friends. You don't expect me to have all of my friends to be guys, do you? If you have any questions, get to the point. I don't like it when you try to make your questions sound, I don't know, sneaky?" 

 

Suyeon blinked. He was right on spot. "Well, ok then," Suyeon said as she made her way to the dining table, sitting opposite of Myungsoo. "since you said it. Any girl friends you're close with?" Suyeon said as she shot Myungsoo one of her glares. Myungsoo nodded nonchalantly. "Yes, I most certainly do, Suyeon. Look, why must you be jealous of whoever I get close with? I know my limits and you, as my girlfriend, should have some trust towards me, don't you think?" 

 

Suyeon avoided Myungsoo's intense gaze. "Well of course I have to ask! You're so handsome, almost every girl I saw in the airport earlier was shooting glances at you! I got jealous, alright? Darn it." Suyeon mumbled incohorent words to herself. Just when Myungsoo was about to speak, his phone rang. Myungsoo got up as he reached his phone, only to be welcomed by Jaekyung's name on his screen. *Why is she calling again?* 

 

"Myungsoo, I- I think the same people followed me. I'm outside right now. Can you please come? I tried calling the others but none picked up. I-" "Jaekyung, stay where you are. I'm coming. Wait for me while I come and make sure to go to crowded places, got me?" Myungsoo ordered as he ended the call, his hands shaking immensely. Suyeon got up from her seat, ready to ask what was going on when Myungsoo cupped her cheeks. 

 

"Suyeon, stay here. Don't go out, ok?! Make sure you don't. Stay here till I get back. Promise me." Myungsoo said, his breath shaking. Suyeon nodded, wondering what the hell has gone wrong. "I promise but- but what happened? Who called you?" "It's a friend. She has been facing some issues. I'll get to her because she needs my help. For now, eat your dinner and go rest. I'll come back as soon as I'm done, got it?" 

 

"O-okay. But Myungsoo!," Suyeon grabbed Myungsoo wrist just when he decided to take his coat. "be safe." Suyeon said as Myungsoo gave her a reassuring smile. "I will." 

 

-----

 

"Jaekyung? Where are you? I can't see you. I've reached." Myungsoo looked left and right, but no signs of Jaekyung at all. He started to get worried, thinking the possible ways on how Jaekyung must've got caught or something. The worst thing is, he was late. 

 

", Jaekyung where the are you?!" Myungsoo cursed in between breaths as he searched for Jaekyung's name once again. "Boo! Gotcha!" Jaekyung appeared from the side as she laughed her out. "Oh my god Myungsoo! You should've seen your face! It was goddamn hilarious I swear oh my-" "Jaekyung!! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how worried I got? Urgh!" Myungsoo held his hands out in frustration as he  started avoiding Jaekyung. 

 

"Hey! Wait for me! Chill man. I was just joking around. I was exploring London alone and wondered if I should ask you to join me? Hhehe." Jaekyung chuckled as smoke came out of . It was cold. Myungsoo noticed how Jaekyung was shivering and he quickly opened his black coat and placed it at the back of Jaekyung's petite body. Jaekyung smiled and Myungsoo started walking away from Jaekyung once again, avoiding her gaze. 

 

"Myungsoo pleaseee! I'm sorry alright? I did'nt know you got that worried. I mean, I know how to take care of myself and I was just joking around it's-" "Why the hell were you even joking around? What would've happened if they were really out to kill you? And what if I don't choose to come? Huh?" Myungsoo raved his heart out, leaving Jaekyung speechless. "But you came..." Jaekyung mumbled, walking side by side with Myungsoo. 

 

"I'll send you home first. I have a guest at home, you know? Did'nt I tell you? I have no time for a chidish play like this." Myungsoo groaned as Jaekyung shivered. "You're gonna catch a cold, you know." Myungsoo said as he looked towards Jaekyung once in a while, making sure that she was fine. "Ah, that's nothing, I'm a strong girl. Don't you know that? Right, by the way, who's your guest?" 

 

"It's Suyeon." Myungsoo gave a light smile. 

 

"You mean, Choi Suyeon, your girlfriend?" 

 

"Yep." 

 

"Oh. Well, ok then." Jaekyung said as she avoided Myungsoo's gaze. And Myungsoo swore he saw her pouting. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Alright my lovely readers! There's something that I need to tell all of you, that is, I'll not be able to write my fics as often as I'll be facing one of the scariest years in my life. 'O'levels. Yep. 

So yeah, apparently, O'levels are just around the corner.I'm left with 9-10 months as it'll start around October. And believe it or not, I'll have 3 major exams before I face O'levels. I believe I'll have to brush up on my studies more that I ever had. 

I'll be updating but most probably once or twice a month. I know that's like soooo little but that's the most I could do, really. There'll be a time when I'll actually have to stop updating but don't worry as I'll be informing you beforehand. 

I would'nt blame you guys if you would unsubscribe to this fic, go on. But I promise that I'll resume updating once I'm done with my O's! Yippie! Of course I will, like seriously! To the people who understands what I'm going through, thank you. And to the ones who stays with me till the end, thank you. 

After my O's though, I'll try updating twice a week, depending on whether I'll have a part-time job. I would love to update as I love to see my readers happy reading my story. It really brings joy to myself and like I said, I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as how I enjoyed writing! (: 

Sorry for the horribly longgg author note guys, hehe. Till I write again, bye! And all the best for the new year loves! I wish all the best to anyone facing a hard time or challenges. Believe that you can do it and go all the way~!  Will definitely miss you guys! :'( Wish the best for me, alright? Hahaha. 

SARANGHAEYO!!! *throws a biggg box filled with cute kittens and loving puppies*