With you

Leaving our fate in your hands

"Take care and tell your parents thank you for everything, alright?" Myungsoo tucked a strand of Suyeon's hair and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. Oh how she missed him doing that to her. This would be the last time they'll be together, in a way. But there was still something that made Suyeon's heart feel uneasy.

Was she really the one that broke them off? 

It was'nt Myungsoo?

"Myungsoo, wait." Suyeon squeaked out just when Myungsoo was on his way out.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. Could you- urgh. Tell me who asked for the break up yesterday. It was'nt you but....me?"

Myungsoo squinted his eyes before nodding slowly. "Yeah. You were the one that asked for a break up yesterday. Don't you remember? I mean I did get the note you gave me last night about us. And then Jaekyung and I looked for you all over. We even filed a report, thinking you were lost. But then I was able to spot you near the Eye of London, sobbing and crying. Brought you back and wanted to explain to you but then you broke us off." 

Suyeon shook her head side ways, denying that, no. She did not do that, at least not what she remembered. Suyeon wanted to say something when-

"You gotta go Suyeon. Your plane is almost flying off. Go."

"But Myungsoo. I need to talk about this. I did'nt remember about me breaking up with you!"

"But Suyeon, you did. I can't say anything else about it because it was your decision. Although I did want to talk about us but then you said it first so there you go. We broke up."

"I'm sorry Myungsoo. I really am. I just can't remember anything, I swear! I would never break up with you I thought you wanted to break up with me! I-"

"Suyeon, calm down. You need to catch your flight back, you got me? Alot of people are watching and you're late. We can continue this via skype, alright? Calm down and relax. Breathe in and out."

Suyeon followed Myungsoo's intructions. Breathe in and out. But her insides felt like bursting. How could he be so nice to her after she broke up with him, something she could'nt even remember even? It was driving her crazy, how could she not remember? She loved Myungsoo. Too much, it hurts. It just did'nt make sense why she was the one who broke up with him. It just did'nt.

"Contact me when you get back okay? I'll be waiting." 

"Myungsoo...."

Myungsoo hugged Suyeon for the last time as lovers that time. He could'nt explain the feeling of ending a relationship. What went wrong? What was wrong? Who was at fault? Why did'nt they turn out well for each other when they once loved each other to bits? What was the reason behind their broken relationship?

Suyeon left without any other things to say, her heart felt like breaking apart. She felt like dying. She felt restless and tired and suddenly lethargic. She loved him way too much. But why? Why?

Myungsoo felt his cheek getting wet. Was he crying? Did'nt he want this? Did'nt he ask for a break up too? But why did he feel this way? Why did'nt it go as planned? Why did he feel this feeling in him, shouting 'I lost her' in hs head endlessly? Maybe it was just out of pity seeing Suyeon like this. 

Just maybe.

-----

"Myungsoo? The teacher is calling you." Jaekyung whispered from the back, avoiding the teacher's glare that was creeping her out. "W-what? Y-yes?" Myungsoo looked left and right, only to find everyone looking at him with weird looks.

"Kim Myungsoo, you have been out of normal lately. Are you okay? Make sure to meet me after class later." Mrs Jennifer announced Myungsoo before resuming her lesson. Jaekyung tapped Myungsoo's back in a soothing manner, letting Myungsoo know that she's there for him if ever he needed her.

'You okay? Tell me anything if you want. I'm here to listen (:' Jaekyung sent a small piece of paper to Myungsoo who nodded in approval, indicating that yes, he will take that into consideration. It was'nt easy for Myungsoo to forget Suyeon because 1) she had been there for him whenever he needed her. 2) she was an understanding girfriend even when Myungsoo was feeling all blergh.

But he felt wrong. He fell for someone else, someone worthy of him. Suyeon was too nice for him, he thought. He did'nt deserve Suyeon because he knew Suyeon deserved someone better. Someone who would love her sincerely, someone who would comfort her when she needed to feel better and all the other good boyfriend material that Suyeon deserves. And Myungsoo was sure that no, he was definitely not the one.

Jaekyung tapped Myungsoo's shoulder from the back and gritted her teeth, letting out a flimsy sound, causing Myungsoo to turn around. "What?" Myungsoo whispered back, not wanting to get into trouble for not concentrating in class. 

"Is something wrong? You seem to be bothered about something. Make sure to tell me everything after class. Got it?" Jaekyung whispered and Myungsoo shurugged, not wanting to tell anything. It was something private and Jaekyung has yet to know that he had broken up with Suyeon. And he does not plan to tell her soon.

"No."

"But whyyyyy?" Jaekyung whined a little, making Myungsoo chuckle because damnnn that was too cute to resist.

"Because I don't want to. Concentrate in class missy! You don't want to get into detention with me." 

"But I want to."

"What? Are you insane?"

"Teacher."

"Huh?"

"Teacher, Myungsoo." Jaekyung brought her eyes to the teacher standing infront of Myungsoo with a stoic face, ready for Myungsoo to face him. Myungsoo closed his eyes for a second before bringing his face to the teacher infront of him. 

"Kim Myungsoo, meet me after class."

"But I already have a meeting with Mrs Jennifer later!"

"Too bad. Meet me, still. That's for not concentrating in class."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Teacher, I'll take his place because I was the one whom disturbed him. Please let me." Jaekyung raised her hand, catching Mr Rax's attention. Mr Rax turned back, and studied Jaekyung's face before nodding. "Very well. But, Myungsoo still has to meet me."

"But teacher that wuld defeat the purpose of-"

"Are you defying me, miss Jaekyung?"

"No, teacher."

"Alright then, it's settled. The both of you after class."

"Pffttt." Jaekyung huffed under her breath, irritated.

"It's your fault, Myungsoo." 

"What? How come?"

"You caused this. You'll have to repay me later." Jaekyung said before flipping her hair back, making Myungsoo roll his eyes because Jaekyung is one stubborn girl.

-----

"That was funny. Did you see Mrs Jennifer's face earlier? Hah! Epic! Should've taken a picture and showed everyone!" Jaekyung rolled her eyes in annoyance, regretting for not doing those earlier.

Myungsoo looked at Jaekyung from the side, studying the different expressions Jaekyung was making, and shaking her head endlessly. She was such a sweet, bubbly girl and that only made Myungsoo fall deeper for her. She was different from the first time he met her, all angsty and harsh. Now, he knew that the interior was really different from the exterior.

"Myungsoo? Hellooo? You there?" Jaekyung waved her hands infront of Myungsoo who seemed like he was in a different world. Myungsoo snapped his thoughts away and gave a half smile. Jaekyung squinted her eyes and smirked. "What exactly were you thinking about? You seem to drift away from things lately. Wanna tell?"

Myungsoo avoided Jaekyung's intense stare and looked away. Wow. That girl really knows something must be bothering him. It was either that, or Myungsoo was just being really obvious. "N-nothing. Just, tired."

Jaekyung suddenly stopped in her tracks and folded her arms infront of her chest. "Nuhuh. I don't take those for an excuse. Tired? Really? Wow, Kim Myungsoo. Let me clap for you."

Myungsoo raised his brows, clearly lost. "What? I really am, okay."

"Well, okay. We'll take that for a reason. And?"

"And?"

"What's the other reason?"

"What other reason are you referring to?"

"Kim Myungsoo, you can never hide anything from me, that's the number one thing you should know about me. So you need to tell me, right this instance or I'm going to kickass you right here, right now." 

"You can never do that."

"The second thing you should know about me is, I learn hapkido for 5 years. So I'm pretty sure I'm capable of doing that."

"Uhhh okayyy."

"Tell me now!"

"Okay! Okay! Geez!"

"Don't say anything or else I'm going to stop telling you my precious story."

"Uhh...okay. Go."

"This will actually involve you in it so don't be shocked cause I will tell you and explain everything that you need to know so do not interrupt me okay."

"Alright so you know Suyeon, my girfriend, for 2 years or more, a few months maybe, she came to London to visit me cause it's been so long since we last met so yeah, it would'nt hurt to visit, right? So she came to stay for a project or something but she managed to finish her work fast and planned to stay a few days longer here just so she could catch up with me. But then, I had'nt realized that I spend my time more with you than her.

So as a girlfriend, of course she sensed something must be wrong and thought that I cheated on her, which was so untrue, and I told her that I spend my time with you cause you were facing some problems with Kikwang that time and as your friend, I figured that it would be right for me to help. And then I- how do I say this?

I fell for you. It was unintentional but the feelings were there. You know what they say if you spend alot of time with a person you'd eventually end up liking or admire or something like that. And I experienced that. So I kind of, maybe slightly kinda you know, not entertain her like I used to. It felt kinda weird you know. Just suddenly.

So then one day she was just telling me that she was ready to hear my answer and I was lost for a minute there cause she was being really general about it. I did'nt tell her anything but maybe my actions kinda gave it off. So then I went out again to check up on you and she was left alone, again. And when I got back, I found the note she gave me and I called you for help.

When she got back, I wanted to explain to her and give her my answer but then, the tables were turned. She broke up with me first. I wanted to explain, and I did but then she suddenly cut me off and told me she wanted a break up and then she said she was tired and she went to bed and locked the door.

And her flight was the next day so I sent her back and I told her that she broke up with me and she suddenly told me she did'nt remember, which was just too weird you know? So that was the end and I feel bad for everything for not explaining to her the full reason behind my doings and stuff like that. She just kinda left."

Jaekyung nodded her head, slowly, absorbing all the new information because it was confusing. 1)  she had learnt that yes, Myungsoo has feelings for her 2) Suyeon must've experienced some brain problems because she could'nt remember that she was the one that broke of ties with Myungsoo 3) Myungsoo was definitely confused as well, looking at the fact that he was now scratching his head and making (cute) faces.

"So, you like me?"

Myungsoo turned to Jaekyung, his cheeks flushed a pale red. "Y-yeah."

"Hmm, thought so. You were too obvious even a blind woman would notice it."

"Excuse me?"

"Do you want to hear my answer or I'd rather keep it a secret?"

"Could you? You want to?"

"Ehh, I'm fine with it. I mean the question now is, do you want to know or not?"

"Yes."

"Let me think about it yeah?"

"Jaekyung!"

"What? You can't expect me to answer you right away right? These kinda things need thinking!"

"No, if you like me back then you would've given me a straight yes."

"I'll tell you as we head home?"

"Is this some kinda prank you're holding up?"

"No."

"Prove it."

"Then start walking with me or I'm really going to kickass you."

"You're too demanding."

"Deal with it." Jaekyung said as she flicked her hair that slid down her shoulders.

-----

Myungsoo's heart was beating extremely fast. Jaekyung actually said yes. Jaekyung had feelings for Myungsoo eversince that time when Myungsoo helped her from Rena who tried to kill her. What Myungsoo did was clever and brave, and Jaekyung had realised that she had fell for that side of Myungsoo.

His mind wandered to their conversation earlier...

"So? Tell me. Do you like me?" Myungsoo ducked his head lower, so he could see a clearer view of Jaekyung's expression. 

"Hmmm...maybe? I don't know. Okay, what if I tell you that whenever you're around me I feel safe and protected, I also feel contented and when you're not with me, I feel like a part of me is missing. I don't feel safe and I feel that way only when you're not around me. I also got kinda jealous when you left me alone, lying on the hospital bed just to attend to Suyeon. Like I never wanted you to leave, you know? Does that mean I like you or it's just a friendly kind of feeling?" Jaekyung asked, scratching her head.

Myungsoo chuckled, nodding his head as he smiled widely. "What are you smiling at? You look like an idiot, really." 

"Jae, that means you have feelings for me. Not as a friend, but as a lover."

"No ."

"Uhuh. Hahhhh.. at least now I know how you feel towards me so I won't feel awkward anymore."

"So you're saying you feel awkward when around me?"

"Well....kinda?"

"Hahahahaha! Oh my god Myungsoo! Never knew you could be awkward and stuff. Anyway, what now? Are we like....dating or?" Jaekyung let her sentence linger there, wanting Myungsoo to continue it. Because she did'nt want to have high hopes. Maybe Myungsoo just liked her. But not until he wants to make her his.

"Do you....want to? As in..do you- wait. Are you..are you like..you know...urgh! Wait, wait." Myungsoo took a deep breath before turning to face Jaekyung who was trying her best not to laugh. 

"Are you willing to date me?" 

"Hmm, let me think about it first okay?"

"Jaekyung!" Myungsoo pouted as he went closer to tickle Jaekyung's sides, laughing histerically, followed by Jaekyung's sounds of protest because another thing one needs to know about Jaekyung is she is'nt able to hold tickly stuff. And clearly, Myungsoo was doing the opposite.

"Okay, okay, okay! Fine, geez! I'll date you alright! Just, don't tickle me or Ii can hurt you."

"Wow, why do I feel challenged right now?"

"Kim Myungsoo, really?"

"What?" 

"Can we just get back cause I am immensely tired." 

"Okay, let's go."

Myungsoo walked Jaekyung back to her house, sharing jokes and laughters, both glad that they had each other. 

-----

Sorry if there are any mistakes! Did'nt do a recheck, hehe ^^

Finally they're together! Sorry it took so long huahuahuaaaaa