Oh No.

Leaving our fate in your hands

"Please wait for a few minutes as we get ready." The announcer announced when the plane had landed. Jaekyung fell asleep while reading her book and she unconciously stretched her arms wide, knocking on Myungsoo's nose. Myungsoo quickly pushed Jaekyung's hands away from him as he cursed on how unlucky his journey was to meet with this rude lady.

 

"Sorry. Heh." Jaekyung smiled sheepishly as she rubbed her neck. Myungsoo rolled his eyes inwardly and ignored Jaekyung. He just hoped he would'nt meet with this lady anymore because of how rude she has been towards him. Besides, the only one that could kid around with him is Suyeon. No other than that. 

 

Myungsoo quickly took his bag and went his way towards the taxi stand. All he needs to do now is get to the hotel he had reserved for himself specially and get to work because there is no time to waste! Myungsoo had also bought a SIM card because he is already missing Suyeon badly. He had to hear her voice as soon as possible to void himself from crying. 

 

Jaekyung realised how cold Myungsoo was acting towards her although she had no idea why because she had whole heartedly given him her delicious beef noodles just because of his stupid reason of being allergic to chicken. I mean, how can you even resist chicken let alone being allergic to it!

 

"Hmm, I must call Kwangie. He must be waiting for my call." Jaekyung tapped her chin as she squinted her eyes for the shop that sells phone cards. Jaekyung saw Myungsoo earlier and decided to just go to him and ask whats his problem with her but she stopped looking at how Myungsoo was rushing for time.

 

Jaekyung had to also gone to a hotel to book a room for herself because she didn't book earlier for a hotel thinking she had plenty of rooms for herself. She made her way to the nearest hotel as the other hotels are really far it could take more than an hour. And looking at the time she had no time to waste because she landed around 2 in the morning. She is also unfamiliar with this place just yet so she had to be extra careful of herself.

 

Unfortunately, the moment Jaekyung set her eyes on the beautiful  structured hotel, she was viewed with the person she hated the most at that moment, Kim Myungsoo. Jaekyung's ears got red as she balled her fists up at her sides. *Why is luck not on my side today? Why?!* Jaekyung thought to herself. Out of the whole of London, why must she meet this rude boy again? Sheesh.

 

Jaekyung made her way to the receptionist, just beside Myungsoo and asked for a room. Since it was during the December holidays, the hotel rooms were full, all filled with tourists who had made reservations to the hotel. And Jaekyung just had to not reserve a room for herself earlier. Jaekyung mentally slapped herself and cursed to herself for being too careless for not seeing that coming. Just why.

 

Jaekyung turned to Myungsoo with pleading eyes and gave a light smile. The smile where you know they're giving to ask for something but too shy. Myungsoo ignored Jaekyung's eye contact and turned to leave when he felt a tug on his sleeve. Jaekyung had grabbed his limited edition Zara jacket and tapped his shoulders. Myungsoo sighed loudly and turned, only to see Jaekyung stuttering with her words.

 

"I..I...can you please let me sleep in your room for a night? Please?" Jaekyung asked as polite as she could despite how she hated looking at Myungsoo. This is an urgent situation that only him, at this point of time, could help her with. Myungsoo looked at Jaekyung, with his mouth agape, shocked from her request. How can he share a room with some rude girl he just met? He does'nt even know her name yet. Wow. 

 

Jaekyung sighed inwardly and blinked. "Did'nt you hear what I said? Can you let me stay in your room for a night cause as you can see, there's no room left for today." Jaekyung looked at Myungsoo with those big round pleading eyes of hers. "Well then, go find a different hotel cause there's no way I'm sharing a room with some weird annoying girl like you. Have a good night." Myungsoo said and started to leave. Jaekyung blinked a few times, not expecting those words coming out from someone whom she just met. Could there be any other person who is ruder than him? Gosh. 

 

Jaekyung grabbed his sleeve once more and rolled her eyes. "Excuse me but can't you see what time it is now? Just please. I'll pay you. Okay?" Jaekyung answered politely eventhough she just felt like kicking his balls at that moment. But, not now. Now's a wrong timing if she were to do that. She needs to act nice for now. She has to. 

 

"Fine. But you're sleeping on the couch and you'll have to pay an expensive price. I'll make sure of that. Got me?" Myungsoo asked coldly. Jaekyung just nodded and followed Myungsoo's way. Jaekyung thanked Myungsoo a few times because really, if Myungsoo were to not allow her in, she would'nt have thought what would've happened to her just then. Myungsoo set out a few rules for Jaekyung like no touching him, or no keeping the lights on because she's afraid or wanting to take advantage of the situation or acting all pathetic to let her sleep on the bed. Because Myungsoo is ever going to accept those kind of cliche bull. 

 

Jaekyung kept on rolling her eyes when Myungsoo was explaining to her about the rules and kept on mumbling to herself telling how disgusting it would be to even touch him or...wait. How can he even think of that happening? Jaekyung would only to that to Kikwang alone okay. *Besides, he's not that hot compared to Kikwang. Huh.* Jaekyung thought to herself when she yawned.

 

Myungsoo noticed Jaekyung and stopped. "I'm just doing this as an exchange for the bowl of beef noodles you gave me just now. Don't take it the wrong way." Myungsoo explained coldly and cleared his throat. Jaekyung nodded and turned to the sofa. "I get it okay. Can I sleep now? You talk too much." Jaekyung took off her jacket and laid down on the couch and soon drifted off to sleep, leaving Myungsoo alone to look at her.  

 

Myungsoo stared at Jaekyung, mistaken that she was his girl. She really looked similar to Suyeon when she's sleeping. The way she puts her hands at the top of her stomach, the way her fringe lies neatly on her forehead, the way her lips will curl into a smile when she's having a beautiful dream. Only, the way Jaekyung does it looks more....pleasant and amiable. Myungsoo has to admit, Jaekyung does look like an angel that fell from heaven when she's sleeping. So gracious and in peace. 

 

Myungsoo snapped out from his thoughts when his phone beeped, signalling that he just received a message. Myungsoo shook his head and slapped himself. How can he even compare his beloved angel with this devil in disguise girl? Gosh, he must be crazy. Maybe he is missing Suyeon too much. *Yeah, that must be it. Suyeon, Suyeon, Suyeon. No one else.* Myungsoo reminded himself. 

 

A smile crept up on his face when the name 'Suyeon' came into sight and he quickly tapped on his screen like a desperate boy. He giggled to himself unknowingly and his smile just kept on increasing in size as he read the contents. *This girl just know how to make me smile like a fool. Aigoo.* Myungsoo thought to himself when he was interrupted with the sound of someone...snoring. God. 

 

Myungsoo laughed aloud and covered his mouth, trying his best to shut his mouth although it seems like he is never going to stop. Is this real? Is he hearing things right? Is Jaekyung, the tough and rude girl, snoring? WOW. Myungsoo stood up from bed and came nearer to Jaekyung, looking from left to right, trying to look for something to shut this Jaekyung off. Jaekyung snoring was such a turn off. Suyeon was far from that. She slept like an angel and she really does'nt snore. That's what's different between Suyeon and Jaekyung. That's for sure. 

 

Myungsoo failed to find something to shut Jaekyung off so he finally came to a conclusion. At times like this, the best way is to wake her up. But he did'nt have the heart to do that, looking at how deeply asleep she is. But since he chose the choice to just let her sleep in peace (without waking her up), then looks like he'll have to give in. Well yeah, Myungsoo is a gentleman (at times). He did'nt know why he is acting all nice to the person whom he had a bad memory with, but he just felt like he should just give space to Jaekyung. 

 

Fortunately, Jaekyung snore for awhile and Myungsoo got sleepy (since Jaekyung snored till 5) he slept beside Jaekyung, in a sitting position, with his head rested on the table. Jaekyung woke up by the sunlight that was penetrating through the windows. She woke up and stretched her arms, and duk! Her knuckes hit something...hard. It was Myungsoo's nose. 

 

Jaekyung squeaked for a moment there, shocked to find Myungsoo beside her and not the bed. Jaekyung inwardly rolled her eyes ang giggled. Seeing how Myungsoo was sleeping soundly with him scrunching his nose once in a while, just like how Kikwang used to do when he was sleeping made Jjaekyung feel like she was really with Kikwang at that moment. But she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Myungsoo mumbling a person's name.

 

"Suyeon-ah, Suyeon-ah, Suyeon-ah." Myungsoo mumbled for a few minutes, receiving a long stare from Jaekyung although he was'nt able to see her doing so. Jaekyung gasped, and wondered how many times he must've done this by the looks of it, it looks like he has done it for quite a while now. Jaekyung took advantage of the situation by taking in his sharp features and sighed slowly. She really missed her Kikwang at this very moment and she just wished he would come right at that moment and hug her with all that he's got.      

 

Jaekyung closed her eyes shut and rubbed it like she always does every morning. She looked at Myungsoo's sleeping face once more before waking him up aggressively. Myungsoo jumped and looked at Jaekyung with his killer stare. "Thank you. Here, its $50 right? Thanks for the stay. Have a good day. Goodbye." Jaekyung bowed and turned to leave. Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disbelief nad grabbed Jaekyung's wrist roughly.

 

"Where do you think you're going after ruining my night huh, miss Jaekyung?"