the coat.

Unspoken.
Soyou and Madclown stops in front of her apartment block. Soyou looks at Mad C whose hands are in his pockets. "Oppa... I'm here. This is where we live. " Soyou said.

Mad Clown looked up slightly and saw the night wind blowing her hair onto her face. Mad clown tucked the strand of stray hair behind her ears and said, "Ne. Go up safely Jihyun ah..."

Soyou then said, " Oppa, why did u send me home? Isn't it out of the way?"

Mad Clown answered, "it's near my workplace, so it doesn'tmatter. Besides, no young lady should be walking alone at this time of night in the cold." Mad Clown gave a small smile. "Go up Jihyun ah.... " Mad Clown gestured.

"Gomawoyo oppa...." Soyou said.

Soyou went into the lobby, and waited for the lift. He could see Mad C oppa watching her. He waited for her to go into the lift. As the lift closes, soyou waved goodbye, and Mad C waved back....

---

Soyou entered the house, a smile on her lips. "You're back! How was the date?" Hyorin screamed as soon as she heard Soyou returned.

"Err. It was ok. We just talked over coffee....." soyou replied... still a bit dizzy from what seems like a confusing situation for her.

"Yah..... whose coat.is that? Is that Sunggyu's? Did he give you the coat coz it's cold? Omo... so romantic!" Bora exclaimed.

"Aniyo.... this is Mad C Oppa's.... omg! I forgot his coat!!!" Soyou replied, suddenly realising that she's still wearing Mad Clown's coat.

---

Mad Clown walked hastily with his hands in his pocket trying to keep them warm. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

"Oppa! Your coat! Are you far? Where are you? Let me bring it down for you!!!!!" Soyou's urgent voice said over the line.

"It's ok Jihyun ah..... you can return it to me another day.... " Mad C replied. Even though it's cold, he didn't want her to go out again since it's already late.....

"Oppa, it's cold right? Im sorry I forgot. Drink something warm when u reach home ok?" Soyou said, sounding concerned.

"Kwenchana jihyun ah... i'll b alright... and i'll do just that. Go wash up n rest ok?" Mad Clown calmly replied. Hearing Soyou's voice is keeping him wa4m inside already.

"Ne oppa.... " soyou said apologetic. The other three girls looked at her confused. Soyou knows she has some explaining to do.

--- "So sunggyu oppa left you to go home by yourself?" Hyorin asked.

"And Mad Clown oppa appeared from nowhere amd gave you his coat and walked you home?" Bora continued..

"Kyaaaa~ so romantic! I didnt know Mad C oppa is such a gentleman!" The maknae, Dasom squealed. " but Sunggyu Oppa is cuter and better looking!"

"so.... what are.you going to do now?" Bora asked.

Honestly.... soyou hasn't got a clue.

***

Author's Notes Wrote this on my phone at the workshop just now while waiting for my scooter to be serviced.... another short update. New subscribers, thanks for subscribing. :) n the rest of u.... thanks for reading amd commenting. :)