Warmth.

Unspoken.
Sistar just finished their schedule for the day. She looked at her phone. It was silent, and there was no new messages. She wonders what Mad C is doing.
 
Soyou stretched and felt her phone vibrating. She looked at her phone wide-eyed. It was a message from someone she never expected. Sunggyu?! Memories flashed in her head. She was reminded of the time when they shared a Pepero kiss, and the time when he secretly prepared ice cream for her and told her that she was his ideal type. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat, and now is beating a little faster. 
 
Bora saw her group member wide eyed and disbelief.
 
"Jihyun-ah... why does your eyes seem like its gonna come out of its sockets?" Bora asked.
 
Soyou still stood there, mouth agape, and turned her phone around to show Bora the notification. "One Text from Sunggyu Oppa" 
 
Bora knew that Soyou liked him, but her crush seemed to die down after a while. After all, after the pepero kiss and the ice cream incident, Sunggyu never made any attempt to contact Soyou, even after they exchanged contacts. 
 
"ya! What are you waiting for?! Open the message!" Bora hastily replied.
 
Soyou opened the message.
 
Sunggyu: Soyou ya...... what are you doing later?
 
Soyou didn't know how to respond. Is he really going to ask me out? She felt her stomach squirm a little, as though tiny butterflies are fluttering within it.
 
"Jihyun ah! What did he say? What did he say?" Bora asked, impatient.
 
Again, Soyou couldn't speak, she just showed Bora the message. Bora took her phone away from her and started typing away.
 
Soyou: I just finished my schedule.... I have nothing on later... why? are you going to ask me out? kekeke. jokingg..... :)
 
Bora read the message one more time and pressed send. "Ok!" she said and smiled, and passed the phone back to Soyou.
 
Soyou looked at her phone. Shock. "Unnie!? Why did you do that?!?!?!" Soyou asked, she totally didn't expect that coming.
 
"Because you looked like you weren't going to do anything. You like him right? and it's obvious he likes you too! so... why not?" Bora answered. She chuckled, pulled Soyou's hand and drag her into the van.
 
Soyou was helpless and still a little startled as she was dragged into the van. A message appeared on Soyou's phone.
 
---
 
The events that happened from the time she finished her schedule to now seems like a massive blur to her. One moment she received a text from Sunggyu. The next moment, she's walking next to Sunggyu in a quiet alley somewhere near Mad Clown's studio. Sunggyu stopped outside a nice, quaint but quiet cafe.
 
"Let's have coffee here," he said and entered the cafe, leaving her behind.
 
Soyou was taken aback. It's an auto door, so sunggyu didn't have to open the door for her... "but if it was Mad C Oppa, he would have waited for me to enter the cafe first before entering," Soyou thought to herself. Soyou shook off that thought and followed Sunggyu to the counter. 
 
"I'll have an Americano, " Sunggyu said and turned to Soyou "and Soyou-ah... order your drink. Oppa will pay," he continued, flashing Soyou a stunning smile.
 
Soyou made her order of Caramel Machiatto and smiled back at Sunggyu. At the back of her mind, she subconsciously thought of Mad C oppa who would have asked her what she wanted, and ordered both their drinks together.
 
Sunggyu then took a seat at the end of cafe. Soyou followed suit, and naturally sat opposite him. Soyou was a bit disappointed that he didn't wait for her to sit down first. 
 
"Maybe he's not experienced in dating... It's not like he's rude, he's quite nice actually, just..... maybe.. and besides.. he's such an eye candy. " Soyou reasoned with herself. Sunggyu is making her stomach squirm once again. A million butterflies just appeared out of nowhere and seems to flutter in her gut everytime he smiles. She took a sip of her warm coffee.
 
---
 
"OMG. I'm out for coffee with soyou. Ok sunggyu. calm down... you're cool. You're a cool guy. and you know she likes you..." sunggyu thought, willing for himself to calm down. It's hard to calm down when the goddess is right infront of him. Sunggyu tried to keep his cool as they talked about music and interests and the things they miss about the ordinary life... Sunggyu tried to keep his cool but he couldn't help staring where he knows he shouldn't be staring. It's autumn and she's wearing a dress. Even though she had sweater on, he couldn't help staring at her neckline leading to her bosom. He tried as hard as he could, but he couldn't help it. He's a man after all.
 
---
 
Soyou picked up her sweater from the back of the chair and put it on. Time passes by pass when u're talking.  Minus the fact that he wasn't as gentlemanly as Mad C Oppa, they did have a decent conversation. And besides, Sunggyu is very good looking and does not shy away when she tries to have eye contact while conversing. Soon, Soyou became engrossed in the conversation. Soyou is so used to y outfits and naughty stares that she didn't realise that Sunggyu was staring at her chest more often than necessary. They stepped out of the cafe and Soyou felt the night breeze. She should have brought a thicker coat, she thought to herself.
 
"So... Shall we have coffee again next time, Soyou ya?" Sunggyu asked.
 
Soyou nodded, a little disappointed that he won't be walking her home, even though her apartment is nearby. He must have not want to be spotted by saesang fans who will create rumours. Soyou understood the life of an idol pretty well.
 
---
 
Mad Clown lit his cigarette and walked down the quiet alley. He didn't like main roads because they are noisy and crowded with vehicles and pedestrians. He often walked the quieter alleys because well... it's quiet... He didn't have to worry about the public recognising him while he's smoking because, well, they don't. When he's not on stage, he's just another plain joe... Besides, he looks like a typical engineering graduate... Nerdy and boring.
 
Mad Clown walked past a quaint cafe and always wondered that it'll be nice to have a date here, just that he didn't have anyone to ask to... he stopped in his tracks and backtracked a little. He saw a familiar face through the cafe's windows...
 
He saw Soyou tilting her head back as she laughed. The guy must have cracked a joke. "Wow. She's really beautiful." Mad C thought to himself as he watches as Soyou covered as she laughed, and tucked her hair behind her ear. He did a double take, ah.. it's infinite's sunggyu. He saw where Sunggyu's gaze was directed at.
 
"Boy.... watch your eyes boy..." he mentally cursed at sunggyu. He drew another breath of his cigarette and continued watching.
 
They were leaving the cafe. Mad Clown pulled up her hoodie and leaned against the wall, continuing to smoke. He was sure that he won't be spotted.
 
He saw them bid each other goodbye and went separate ways. "tsk.Not even walking her home?" Mad Clown mentally scoffed. He saw Soyou rubbed her arms. Her sweater is much too thin for the night.
 
Mad Clown flicked his cigarette and hasten his steps, while removing his coat which he wore over his HUF sweater. He caught up to Soyou and placed his coat over her shoulder.
 
"Omo!"Soyou exclaimed. "Oppa! Since when did you....."
 
Mad Clown didn't wait for Soyou to finish her sentence. He didn't want to be caught lurking over the corner watching them. "I was from the studio.... " he said pointing at some random direction "Just Don't catch a cold," he said.
 
"Oh..." Soyou replied. 
 
"Your apartment is nearby right? come. I'll walk you home." Mad C said.
 
Without a word, they walked side by side in the silence of the night towards her apartment.
 
At this moment, her heart is a little muddled.Sunggyu made her heart flutter just by a message.... Yet Mad C Oppa keeps her warm. 
 
 
 
 
---
 
Author's note:
Another (short?) update. :) Don't hate Sunggyu. he's just a boy. Actually... I have no idea who Sunggyu is. I just read some fics with Soyou and Sunggyu and yea... I had to google him up. lol. Sorry infinite fans, if my depiction of Sunggyu is inaccurate and.. yeah....
 
Anyway..... big thank you for reading... and thanks for those comments that came... and keep 'em coming! :)