loneliness in those eyes...

Unspoken.
Mad Clown felt a weight around his shoulders, hands tapping his arm as though telling him that everything is alright. He could smell a familiar scent. He wanted to, he tried to push away. He didn't want to seem weak. But the arm just held him tighter, and she held him closer... and she whispered, "Oppa, kwenchana..."

"Soyou... I'm sorry... I..." mad clown tried to explain himself, breath hitched between sobs.

"Hush..." she said, her voice hypnotising the crying mess that he was. His hands were wet with tears. His heart feels so empty. He isnt sad anymore. He is not angry anymore. Sadness and anger has left him along with the memories that came flashing by like a broken VHS tape... filled with white noise.

He looks up, frantically trying to find something to wipe away the useless tears, at the same time trying to avoid eye contact with the goddess.in front of him. He is beyond embarrassed now that she saw him cry.

She took his face in her hands and wiped away his tears with her thumbs. He could look no where else but at the eyes he tried to avoid. He thinks he stopped breathing for a while...

Soyou stared into those eyes she so longed to see. Empty. Thats what she felt. solitude and void. Those eyes scream sadness and loneliness beyond the fake smiles he flashed ever so often.

Mad clown took those hands away from his face and held it in his hands. "I'm sorry u saw me like this," he said, eyes glued onto the floor. "Thank you. He whispered. He grabbed his coat and left, leaving a dumbfounded soyou behind....

Soyou ran back to her dressing room and searched for her phone. "Oppa. U dont have to be alone." She texted.

A few minutes passed. Soyou still nervous fingers fiddling on her phone. "Oppa. I can accompany you tonite... I'm free now" she texted again.

"Jihyun ah.... dun worry about me. U have schedules tomorrow. U need ur rest and ur sleep. Oppa is used to this. Just give me some time alone n I'll be fine in a while. " came the reply...

Mad clown looked at his phone re-reading Soyou's msg again. What he really meant to say was that yes... he wanted her company but at the same time he felt that he doesnt deserve her attention. On top of that, he was afraid of falling in lovr again... for he feared the pain of falling out of love.

He zipped up his jacket as he walked along han river, hoodie up, hands in his pocket. He closed his eyes to feel the night sea breeze caressing his tear stained face.