tainted.

Unspoken.

Soyou sighed internally for the umpteenth time. She is tired, but Sunggyu won't stop complaining. she is tired from all her schedules. No, she was exhausted.

"Hello? Hello? Ya. soyou! are you listening to me?" said the voice on the phone. 

"Ah.. ne.. Sunggyu oppa.. I am here. I'm just tired," Soyou replied wearily. So you wants to complain too, but sunggyu just kept on talking. 

"Yah. We are idols. We are all tired," the voice repllied.

"I know," Soyou sighed, "But..." 

"But what?! If you don't want to listen, fine. I'll just find someone else to listen." The voice barked.

Soyou was greeted by the dialtone on the phone. Soyou was too tired to even think. She threw her phone on her bed and lay in bed. She's just too tired for all of this. Maybe having a bf is not a good idea after all.

*** 

Soyou rubbed her eyes. She has no schedules today. Finally, she can rest. She looked at her phone, and read the message.

SUNGGYU: Babe. I'm sorry bout last night. I'll make it up to you. Do you want to come over later today? I'll cook you lunch, and we can watch some movies together.

A smiled crept onto her face. Sunggyu oppa was probably tired too last night, she thought to herself. "Ok". She texted.

Just then, a message appeared on her phone. It was Mad Clown.

MAD CLOWN: Jihyun ah... I heard from your manager you have no schedules today... Wanna grab a cuppa coffee?

Soyou frowned at the message. Why must they ask me out on the same day? She wondered to herself.

SOYOU: Mianhaeyo oppa. I've made plans today. I'll take a rain check?

*** 

Soyou slumped onto the couch, with a smile on her face. Sunggyu cooked the most delicious meal for her, and was so sweet the whole afternoon. She was honestly touched. She never thought Sunggyu had that side of him. 

Sunggyu sat next to Soyou and joined her in watching whatever that was on TV. He raised his arms to stretch, scooted a little closer, and placed an arm behind Soyou's head. Next moment, Soyou was resting her head on his shoulders, and Sunggyu wrapped his arm around Soyou. They snuggled comfortable while watching TV. Honestly, Sunggyu couldn't care less what was showing on TV. He was distracted. Totally distracted by soyou's exposed long legs, and intoxicated by the smell of her hair mixed with the smell of her perfume.Sunggyu couldn't help but stare at Soyou.

Soyou looked up and saw Sunggyu staring at her. "Waeyo oppa?" She asked innocently. Without saying a word, Sunggyu leaned closer and closer, and placed his lips on hers. 

Soyou couldn't move. She was stunned. She feels chills running up her spine, and she feels her heart beating faster and faster.

Their lips separated for a bit. Sunggyu stared into her eyes. She didn't retaliate. Sunggyu went for another kiss. This time, deeper. Unknowingly, Soyou responded to the kiss. Sunggyu's heart was beating faster, the heat in his body a little warmer, his pants became a little tighter.

Sunggyu got a little braver, his hands started to wander. Hands that was on the couch found its way to her waist, and it got higher and higher. Soon it found it's way to her chest.

Her body felt hot. Whatever Sunggyu was doing, it feels strange, yet it feels good, and her body was responding. Soyou became confused. She tried to push his hands away, but his hands kept finding it's way back to her well-endowed bosom. Sunggyu's kisses became rougher. His other hand slipped it's way under her shirt, carressed her back, and in one swift move, unbuckled her bra.

"Oppa wait..." she said. It felt good, but somehow it didn't feel quite right.

He leaned forward and whispered into Soyou's ears, "Trust me..." he nibbled Soyou's ears and nibbled at her neck. His hands that was on her thighs found it's way in between her legs. In the heat of the moment, Sunggyu pinned Soyou down onto the couch and straddled her. He could feel her struggling, but he was drowned in lust.

"No oppa. Stop. Please. Not like this." Soyou begged.

"Why? ur body clearly liked what I was doing," he asked the body underneath him. Lust clear in his eyes.

"Oppa please. Get off me. Not like this... this.. I don't want my first time to be like this." Soyou said.

"You wear hot pants and flash those legs of yours. You show me your cleavage inviting me to look even lower. Now I'm heated and , it's your fault. Your s are hard for me. You're wet for me. Don't u feel the heat in your core? You know you want this. From the way you dress, to the way you move and the way you react to my touch... I know you want this too... stop acting innocent" Sunggyu said, lust evident in his voice too.

Soyou felt dirty. She hated the way his voice sounded. She hated the way he described her. Her eyes welled with tears. Is this how he saw her as? an object? She used whatever left of her strength, pushed him away, grabbed her things and ran out of the apartment.

***

She didn't want to go home. Not just yet. She is not ready to face her members. Not like this. Not with her mind as dishevelled as her hair. She was thankful the darkness of night helped mask her tear stained face. 

She took her phone and dialled the only number she could think of.

***

Madclown laid his head on the table and stared at the mixer while listening to beats again and again, twirling the pen in his left hand. He was starled by the sudden vibration of his phone.

"Oppa... are u alone at the studio now? Can I stay at the studio for a while? I just want some quiet time alone... pls..." the trembling voice said.

"Sure. Come over...." he calmly said, even though there were a million questions and worry in his head.

***

Mad C opened the studio door and saw Soyou with her hair dishevelled. She looks afraid, and hurt. Without thinking, he pulled her in and hugged her tight. With no words spoken, soyou cried in his arms. She doesn't know why, but she felt safe... all bitter emotions escaping with her tears. 

Mad C was shocked to see her burst in tears. But he only held her tighter. His guts wrenched in pain seeing his angel break dowm. "Shh....I don't know what happened, but it's going to be ok....." he whispered while her back, calming her down....

 

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Typed this via my fone during lunch time. Pardon the ypos and formatting mess. Specially for the person who prompted me to continue this.... n for all who actually bothered reading. :)