Objectified.

Unspoken.
Mad Clown awoken to the tone of an incoming message on his phone. with his eyes still closed, he scrambled and reached out to his phone which was on his bedside table. He fumbled a little more and reached for his glasses.He put on his glasses and read the message.
 
Soyou: Good Morning Oppa! Hope you have a good rest! I'm on my way to my morning schedule now. Sleep in some more you don't have anything on today right? 
 
Mad Clown read her message and a smile crept upon his face. He replied.
 
Mad Clown: ZzzzzZzzzzzzzz
 
Soyou: OMG! Oppa! I'm so sorry... did I wake you up? Go back to sleep! >.<
 
Mad Clown chuckled. This girl. She's slowly creeping into his heart. Right at this moment, she's being so cute... yet yesterday, when he was down and almost broken, she was there. He still regretted letting her see that side of him, but he was secretly glad that he got to see that side of her. 
 
Mad Clown: Kwenchana... I'm up now. I'll just be heading to the studio later. I still have to work on my album. Have fun at your photo shoot Jihyun ah.... and say hi to the girls for me. 
 
---
 
Soyou gazed at her phone dreamily. "he's so adorkable," She thought to herself. She remembers the moments at the photoshoot. How he shies away when she's near. How he looked so awkward when he had to put his hand on her.  He's such a gentleman. When they went out to eat after the recording, he always opens the door and pulls out her chair for her. He often asks her to order first, and paid for the meals. Mad C never once made Soyou felt uncomfortable. Even when there's just the two of them, he always treated her with respect, and he never stares at her like she was an object. Even though he is softspoken and might seem far from manly, but this is how Soyou thought a man should be. And after yesterday's conversation on the phone, Soyou can't help but fall a little deeper. 
 
  "Girls... Mad C Oppa says hello..." Soyou said, passing the message to her members.
 
"You're messaging Mad C Oppa now? but he's so.... awkward...," Dasom said.
 
"But that's cute isn't it? he's shy and awkward, but he's also kind and charming and gentlemanly," Soyou replied, her eyes dreamy as she thought about Mad C. 
 
All 3 girls stared at her.
 
"Yeah. I agree. He's shy, which makes him kinda cute.. but... " Hyorin answered.
 
The car came to a halt. "Girls! We're here..." Their manager announced.
 
"Lucky..." Soyou thought to herself. She almost gave it away. She wonders what the girls will think if they know she was crushing on Mad C Oppa. He's far off from her supposed ideal type. Sure they have seen him around, and heard "stupid in love". But the other girls don't know how lonely and sad Mad C is inside... and they don't know how kind and gentlemanly he is... at least not yet.
 
---
 
Mad Clown went to the cafe to get some coffee before heading over to the studio. "Yo hyung!" he heard someone called out. He looked over and saw Dindin sitting at the sitting at the outdoors area of the cafe. He walked over to say hello. Dindin was with some friends that he didn't know.
 
"Yo Hyung! Whatcha' been up to? I saw you on TV with the beautiful Soyoouuuuuuuu," Dindin asked.
 
Mad clown chuckled "I've been good. I'm almost finishing with the promotions with Soyou and working on my new album... and urself? Still spending on your Eomm Card1? " 
 
Dindin laughed. "Same old same old.. I..." before he managed to complete his sentence, one of Dindin's friends interrupted their conversation.
 
"Mad C! You've been promoting with Soyou! Lucky you! OMG. She's H.O.T.... How do you work with her man? I don't even know what I will do to her if we're in the same room!!!" 
 
The other friend chipped in, "Yeah! How do you even focus! Her body is DOPE. Her .. Her Legs...Her well endowed chest.. she's just....just Wow!!!!!!!" 
 
"Ya! Watch what you say to my hyung, it IS his colleague, u know!" Dindin said, a little uncomfortable that his friends just mentioned all that directly to his hyung.
 
Mad Clown didn't know what to say. True that Soyou is hot, but is that all they can say about her? Not Beautiful? Not nice voice? but HOT , Hot body, hot legs? Mad Clown didn't like hearing how Soyou is being objectified. She's much more than just that. but they wouldn't know, would they? 
 
Mad Clown shrugs and flashes a fake smile. He look over to Dindin and said, "I'll catch up with you some other time." 
 
"Ne hyung! and answer my tweets!" Dindin shouts out. 
 
Mad Clown waves his hand as he walks out of the cafe and towards the studio. 
 
---
 
Mad Clown sits in the studio, twiddling a pencil in his left hand. He's thinking hard, but his notebook is still empty. Just the beats playing on loop blaring from the near-field monitors. He's trying to write lyrics but voices of Dindin's friends spurting comments about soyou kept interrupting his chain of thoughts. He wonders if every guy thinks the same way too. He is a man. True that Soyou is y and hot and everything a guy desires. And everything they said about her is nothing but true. He is a man. and he sees their point too. But to hear it out loud... It's one thing to think it, but to hear it so blatantly and shamelessly spoken out loud..... to hear her being objectified as such, he didn't like it one bit. Honestly, his ears were burning. 
 
Soyou is y. She has a bagel body. She has a sultry voice. But this same Soyou is a girl who has never known love. Who asks questions so innocently. Who worries about this oppa who doesn't even deserve her attention. Soyou, is still an innocent angel in his eyes. 
 
---
Footnotes:
1) Eomm Card stands for Eomma Card. It refers to Dindin's credit card (which is financed by his mum) as shown on Show Me the Money Season 2's first episode.
 
Author's notes:
I think I have an idea how to end it. but i still have no idea how it's gonna progress to the ending. Lol. To those who subscribed, thank you very much. Please keep the comments coming, coz it does helps me want to complete the story...