2014

I don't care about our

EXO debuted on December 2011, I would say on 2012 since it was only 8 days before new year. Since they debuted, they gained popularity like a lot, they would usually win the first on every music award, they have won like more than 120 awards in only like 2 years, I'm so proud. I rarely meet EXO oppa-deul after they become famous, but we still contact each other of course, we would call or text each other atleast once a week.

I started liking Baekie oppa since 2009. No, more like I 'realized' I liked him since 2009. But as years passed by, my feelings grow deeper, I fell in love with him. But I can't tell him like I mean I'm a girl, and girl aren't supposed to make a move first. that rule. I can't tell him I like him because I think he only think of me as a sister and If he doesn't like me, what do you think would happen to our sister-brother relationship? ed up. right.

 

It was saturday, and I really don't have anything to do. I tried to do something productive but my brain said no. Lets just rest on the couch while watching some korean drama and eating some chips for the whole day. deal.

I was switching the channel when I came across the KBS WORLD channel, I was about to switch to the next channel when I saw Baekie oppa was on the screen. My body stop moving all at once when I heard 'EXO Byun Baekhyun and Kim Sohee, an ulzzang, is dating.' But my heart stopped when I heard him said "yes, Kim Sohee is my girlfriend. Please don't hate her." It crumbles into pieces. We've been contacting each other a lot but why didn't he tell me at all. And most of all, why her? she always bully me and Baek oppa always help me from her, he even said that he hate her but why?

I ran to my room and sobbed there behind the door right after I locked it. I don't want to cry but there's this weird feeling in my heart that urged me to cry. I wanted to stop crying, but it can't seem to stop. Glad that my parents are outta town and I'm allowed to stay at home alone since I'm already 17. "Let me just cry until I get tired that I don't want to cry anymore." I thought, but it never stopped, even when there's no tear left, I still cried.

Without realizing, it was already 3 days since I've been crying. I forgot to eat, drink or even sleep, just crying the whole day. And no, it wasn't normal at all and everybody knew how much I love food and sleep. There was no energy left in me anymore, my body was freezing and I feel like I was about to collapse. I tried to call Oppa and fortunately he answered.

"Ji yeon-ah, how are you doing? why did you call me?" he sounded like he want to ask a lot of question that I can't answered before I collapse.

"Oppa" I tried to sound strong, like I was fine but it came out really hoarse and weak.

"Ji Yeon-ah! are you sick?!" I can totally hear his worried voice, and I hate making him worried.

"N-no" I tried to sound strong again but it still came out like zombie's voice.

"YOU'RE AT HOME RIGHT? OPPA WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE" he was like shouting and he dropped the call. I'm pretty sure he has a schedule. This is what happened if I make him worry thats why I hate making him worries.

I was trying to keep my eyes open waiting for Jun oppa but my head hurts like and I can't seem to really open my eyes. I tried put my last strength in unlocking my bedroom door and before I have even touch the door knob, suddenly everything slowly fades to pitch black.

 

 

I finally regained consciousness. I tried to open my eyes slowly and look around the room, it was the hospital. I saw EXO oppa-deul standing there, so I was about to move my body but hell no. It hurt like . Better not move. "O-oppa" I tried calling them to give them hint that I'm awake. When they heard my voice, they looked at my direction and went close to me.

"Ji Yeon-ah, where does it hurt? show oppa where" Jun oppa is still really worried, I can tell.

"I-Im o-okay o-oppa" my head hurt so bad and I still feel really weak that I stuttered.

"JUST TELL US IF IT HURTS! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE STRONG!" thats when I hear the voice I wanted to hear, but he was screaming at me.

I tried hold my pain and gain my strength to shout "YES IT HURTS LIKE HELL BUT WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO IF I TOLD YOU IT HURTS? PITY ME?" I felt tears building up. I felt weak again as I used my strength to shout and my head was spinning like crazy. I can't bare the pain in my head anymore that my body felt limp and everything went pitch black again for the second time.

 

 


OMG YAY I finally done rewriting the 2nd chapter!

please don't read the chapters that I haven't rewrite since it would be very confusing.

Its 4am and yes I need to go to sleep now.

Okay so goodnight guys! I love y'all!