2020

I don't care about our

 

After about 6 years studying in University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), I'm finally back in South Korea, my hometown. I miss Jun oppa so bad, and EXO oppa-deul. Oh and speaking of EXO, I still remember Baekhyun oppa told me to love him when I have graduated from my university and to study well, eat well, sleep well, have a good marks and make him proud. I still remember everything. Yes I have graduated from my master degree, I got laude, I might got thinner but I eat really well. And yes, I still love him no matter what.

I had just arrived in Seoul, and was just waiting for my luggages in baggage claim when my phone rings. 'Jun Oppa <3' it said on the screen so I pressed the green button.

"Oppa!" I greeted him cheerfully. "Jiyeon-ah, where are you? I'm at the arrival gate, just look for your name" I came out from the arrival gate and saw Jun oppa rising a large paper with my name on it. "I'm here" I raised my hand, still on the phone. he looked around and stopped when he saw me "oh I saw you" he came to me and dropped the call.

"Oppa! I miss you so bad! but how could you not visit me in LA even once? I know you have concert there at the sports arena." I pouted. 

"Sorry dear, I wanted to visit you but because we're not allowed to go out and because of schedule too. Anyway, welcome back! I miss you so much!" He hugged me so tightly. "I-c-a-n-t-b-r-e-a-t-h-e" I stuttered. "Opps sorry" he laughed and let go. "Lets go, the guys are waiting for you at home" he took my luggages and carry it.

We talk about a lot of things on the way home non-stop that I didn't realize we have arrived at the house. I pressed the bell button and saw a bunch of hot guys opening the door, running towards me and attacking hugging me. Jun oppa was still in the car taking the luggages and all. I should tease them a bit.

"Sorry, who are you?" I tried to sound like a foreigner trying to talk in korean and succeed.

"Its EXO oppa-deul, did you forget us Jiyeon?" Hun oppa asked, confused.

"Jiyeon?" I tilted my head as if I don't know who Jiyeon is.

"You're Jiyeon right?" Chanie oppa asked. "I don't think so hyung, she speak korean like tao." I heard Kyungie oppa whispered. I wanted to laugh so bad hearing what Kyungie oppa said but I can't, I'm teasing them right now.

"Huh? who is Jiyeon?" I rubbed the back of my neck trying to look confused.

"Guys its-" I cut him off by giving him the "don't tell" stare. 

"Its Jiyeonie right, hyung?" Jjong oppa asked, still not convinced by what Kyungie oppa said.

"No, she's not, she's Jiyeon's friend. Jiyeon said that her plane is delayed." luckily my brother go along with my act.

"Oh sorry" they all bowed like they were really sorry that Jun oppa and I can't hold it anymore and burst into laughter. They look confused as hell which makes it funnier.

"Sorry guys, We were just teasing you. Its me, Jiyeon-ie" I said between my laugh.

"Jiyeon! You're still the same! Still mischievous!" they frowned at first but can't help but laugh and started hugging me. But something felt off. What is it? oh I don't see Baek oppa. "Where's Baek oppa?" I asked everyone but they suddenly look uneasy. "H-he.. he.." Chanyeol oppa stuttered, making me uneasy too. 

"He what?" what happened to him? what are they hiding from me?

"He is working, photoshoot" Jun oppa said as if he was helping them.

"Y-yes its true! photoshoot!" I know they're hiding something from me. Its too obvious.

"I know you guys are hiding something from me." They look really uneasy. "But I will wait until you guys are ready to tell me." They gave me the apologetic smile.