She's back.

I don't care about our

I saw a girl, she was pretty but fake I mean she had definitely done plastic surgery. "Oppa!" she said with a high pitch, which was kinda annoying since she was like doing aegyo.

"Oh, you've come?" Baek oppa said but.. he looked kinda disturbed? or is it just me?

Those eyes look at me suspiciously. "Who are you?" she said arrogantly, this time with her real voice.

"Then who are you?" I kinda smirked at her.

"I'm oppa's girlfriend, Kim SoHee." What? Kim SoHee? he's still dating her? then why didn't EXO oppa-deul told me? why didn't Chan oppa tell me?

"I'm..... Alice Kim" I used my american name to hide my identity from her.

"How did you know Baekhyun Oppa?" she asked rather suspiciously as if I wasn't telling the truth

"Oh well, you can say that we're childhood friend, I guess." its not totally true, not only childhood friend but I didn't lie either right? I don't want her to know my identity.

"Oh, okay. Can you go now? I need to talk to oppa. Just the two of us." she said shooing me away. How dare she shoo me away. But I can't do anything for now, I need to ask Chan oppa about this.

"Oh, yeah. I need to go too anyway. Baek oppa, see you later." I smiled to him sincerely and went out of the room.

I called Chan oppa to ask where he is and he said he was in the cafetaria. I went to the cafetaria and could spot him easily there since he has a really broad shoulder and he's very tall. I sat across him.

"Oh, you've come?" he smiled.

"Chan oppa, is Kim Sohee still dating Baek oppa?" I asked before he can even say something else.

"Kim sohee? oh, they broke up just after you left and I still don't know why." What?! then why did she came to Baek oppa's room? why did she lie to me? and to Baek oppa? "So Baek oppa is still single?" I continued

"Yeah, he's still single until now." He said like he was so sure about it.

"Today, she came to Baek oppa's room.. and she said she is his girlfriend. Baek oppa seems to recognize her so she must have visited him for quite many times."

"What?! that . She's still deeply in love with Baekhyun, but he never love her." why wouldn't he love her? but I remember that he said he love her so much?

"Then why would he date her if he never love her?" I mean isn't kind of weird? why would he date someone if he doesn't love her?

"I dont know myself, he never told me but I'm sure he must have a reason for that." I really wanted to ask him a lot of thing.. but how can I ask him if he can't remember any single thing?

 

 


for those of you wondering, this is what Kim Sohee looks like.