his pov.

I don't care about our

Baekhyun pov

 

That day, I woke up in a cold empty room with white walls painted. I assume this is hospital. They said I loss my memory, not my common sense so of course I know I'm at the hospital. My name is Baekhyun they said, it does sound familiar. 5 guys came to my room, they all are good-looking, are they an idols? I saw one guy, he was called Chanyeol, he cried a lot, it must be either he's a cry-baby or he's really close to me. I found out that yes, they're an idols and me too. One night, while I was driving, I got into an accident and I loss my memory. They didn't visit me a lot since they're an idols and they must've many schedules.

Suddenly, there's this girl, Kim Sohee she said, she said she's my girlfriend. I didn't believe her, my heart didn't beat faster when I saw her. I mean even if I loss my memory, my heart would still beat faster when I see someone I love. Once again, I didn't loss my common sense but just my memory. I just acted like I don't care.

That day, it was monday, I saw the door opening slowly, a girl, was visiting me. I saw those pair of familiar brown eyes and my heart beats faster than I could ever imagine. Who is she? why is my heart beating so fast for her?

"Hi, baek oppa" I hear those sweet melody coming out of her plump lips.

"Who are you?" wtf thats all you can say? I mean I want to know who is she but thats a ty move.

"You wouldn't remember me, but.. I'm Jiyeon" she smiled and that makes my heart beats faster like 10x.

Jiyeon... it sound so familiar. 

"That name... is familliar" I tried to think but suddenly my head hurts so bad. "I can't remember." I feel sorry. 

"Its okay. Day by day, I'll help you to get your memories back." I know you will.

Suddenly she showed me a picture of me carrying her on my back. Its so familiar but I just can't seem to remember anything. She said it was taken in 2012 when she sprained my legs and I piggybacked her. I asked her a photo of her around 2012, thinking that I can remember her. She give me the photo, I took it she said. I saw a girl, that I always see in my dreams, she was in the hospital and suddenly she told me she love me but I told her that she's still a kid and all. 

she suprisingly said, "It wasn't a dream, it was real. You told me to graduate university and study hard, to make you proud. So i went to LA to study hard and now that I've graduated, I'm back." So that kinda means that I remember something.

She visited me like almost everyday, and I liked that.

When I was allowed to go home, She told me that Kim Sohee is not my girlfriend that I broke up with her like a long time ago and all. I trust her, even if I just know her and even if I can't remember her, I trust her, sincerely, because she made me fall in love all over again, even though I haven't got my memory back, I'm pretty sure I loved her since my heart beat this fast for her. And me, Byun Baekhyun, pretty sure won't fall in love with the wrong person.


Finally I've updated! ^^

Sorry that I took such a long time to update this :(

I went overseas since it was holiday, so I can't really update

And I've finally graduated to grade 10! 

One more year and I'll be freed from this hell called school hahahaha

Anyway I hope you like this chapter ^^