Hurt

I don't care about our

After quite a long time, I finally regain my consciousness again. I opened my eyes slowly and look around the familiar room where I saw the person I want to see the most, sleeping there beside me on the chair. It might hurt his shoulder if he sleep like this. "oppa" I called him to wake him up. I feel stronger and better than before, I regain my strength somehow and my voice isn't really that hoarse anymore.

I saw him fluttered his eyes open and look at me with those clear brown eyes I loved the most. "Ji Yeon-ah, I'm sorry for shouting at you like that before, its just that-" "Its okay" I cut him off, not wanting to hear what he would say. That I looked pitiful.

"Baek oppa, can I ask you something?" I cutted him off again before he could even say something.

"What do you want to ask?" he still maintained the eye contact and smiled at me with that killer smile that can make me smile at any moment but this is not the time to smile is it.

"I heard that you're dating Kim SoHee" I saw him looking down "is it true?" I continued.

"Oh? yeah." he mumbled and nodded but for some reason he was avoiding my eyes all of a sudden, the atmosphere went dark somehow.

"But why her? you know that she likes to bully me, and didn't you said you hate her?" he didn't answer.

"Didn't you make a promise with me?" he still won't look at my eyes.

"What promise?" he was looking at the floor, avoiding my eyes.

 

Flashback

5 July 2011

It was saturday when he asked me on a dinner date for the first time. No, I wouldn't call it a date, more like normal dinner with just the two of us. I was so nervous, I don't know what clothes to wear. But luckily, being the gentleman, Baekie oppa bought me a beautiful dress to wear tonight. The dress was a fancy pink short dress, because he knows my favorite color. 

It was 7pm and I've done my hair and wore the dress Baekie oppa got me with my baby-pink Kate Spade small shoulder bag and my black flats since Baekie oppa don't want me to wear high heels, it'll hurt my feet he said. 

A second after I was ready, I heard my door bell rang, 'it must be baekie oppa' I thought and opened the door to saw the only man I've loved in my life, wearing that tuxedo. And for a moment I thought he was an angel. I was looking at him when I saw him staring so I decided to a little. "Oppa, done staring?" I smirked, teasing him. "Oh, sorry. Lets go" He was so red like a tomato when he took my hand into his and took me to his car. He opened the door for me, wait for me to get inside, closed the door and ran to the other side to get inside the car. This kind of thing really make my heart beat faster as if it was running.

We didn't talk in the car, but it wasn't awkward, just a good silent moment. After quite a long time we finally arrived at a luxury restaurant, I knew he took me to a fine-dining. And being the gemini I am, I can't decide what food to eat so Baekie oppa choose it for me and I trust him since he knows everything about me like my alergy to shrimp or just anything.

When we were waiting for our food, we still weren't talking to each other. "Oppa" I decided to break the ice. He looked at me softly "why?" and smiled, his smile was the best thing on earth. "Promise me" I looked at him seriously. "Promise what?" He didn't break the eye contact nor did he stopped smiling. "Promise that you'll always stay by my side until the end of time" Oh no, this is too much. He wouldn't of course. "Sorr-" "I promise" He cutted me off and give me the sweetest smile ever.

 

"That you'll always stay by my side until the end of time" I looked down, embarassed of the promise I made.

"It was a long time ago, I don't even remember that promise anymore" he said that but somehow his voice trembled.

"Oh. I just know that promise has an expiration date." I snickered. "THEN DON'T ING MAKE A PROMISE IF YOU CANT KEEP IT!" I felt tears building up in my eyes but I held it in. No, I don't want to look weak infront of him.

"What do you feel towards me then?" his voice soften as he asked. Is he stupid that he doesn't realize this at all?

"I- I love you oppa" I murmured but he can hear my voice.

"Love me when you have graduated from your university. Now just study well, eat well, sleep well, have a good marks and make oppa proud, okay?" he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead softly.

 

 


 

Yay! I have rewritten this chapter guys!

I hope you guys like it! <3