him.

I don't care about our

I have known EXO oppa-deul since I was still in my diaper. They were Jun oppa's gang and they're bestfriends so they always come to play at my house. They always treated me so specially especially Baek oppa, but never once I think of him as more than brother until I was in Junior highschool, when I started to understand what is love.

When I was in grade 7, Baek oppa was in grade 12 with Chan oppa, Jun oppa has graduated, Kyung oppa was in grade 11, Hun oppa and Jjong oppa was in grade 10. Yes they were the 'popular' guys there and when oppa-deul talks to me, those fangirls would give me those death-stare, but I don't really care. Even though he was friendly to guys, Baek oppa wasn't that "sweet guy", he was cold like really cold to girls like he never really smile to girls like he did to me. I like it that he's sweet to me only and not to the other girls, and so I was so glad that I knew him since baby so I'm an exception. 

There was one girl, Kim Sohee, she's Baek oppa's hardcore fan and by hardcore I mean like sasaeng fan. She and her gang always bullies me because I was close to Baek oppa. Once, they paid someone to me but Baek oppa was there, he almost killed all those , I was saved once again thanks to him. and yes he's a good fighter. Baek oppa would always protect me, he's like the only one I can trust. Somehow after all of these happened, my heart beats crazily everytime I saw him. No, more like I just realized that my heart beats this fast everytime I see him.

Everything was normal, even though Kim Sohee always tried to something bad to me, Baek oppa was always there to stop it and protect me until Baek oppa and Kim Sohee graduated, she still bullies me outside school but Baek oppa was always there by my side. It was all fine until 2014, that news... that he was dating her..I mean he always protect me from her and he knows her very well that she's that mean, but why? why her out of all people in the world? he could've date a popular singer or actress since he's popular, it would atleast not this painful.

Ah right! I need to visit Baek oppa. I'll just drive alone today since oppa-deul are having their schedule, Inkigayo was it?

I drove my s class black mercedes-benz car to my second home hospital. I just moved in so I don't really know the road, glad this car has a gps, or else I'd get lost. I went inside that huge white building and walk to Baek oppa's room. I open the door slowly only to see him watching an action movie, its like a dejavu. He turn his attention from the Tv to me. "Oh you've come?" he smiles to me. Right that smile, the smile I wanted to see the most. "Yeah" I beamed. "You know.. seeing you watch an action movie, its like a dejavu" I continued. "Oh? I used like action movie?" he tilted his head to the right like a confused puppy. cute. "Not like, you love them. I guess you don't change a bit, do you oppa?" I laughed, remembering old times. "Maybe I don't" he joins me.

We were watching that action movies together. "Oppa" I called him. "Hm?" He turned his attention to me once again. "That girl... yesterday" "oh? Kim Sohee? why?" he cut me off before I finished my sentence. "She said she's your girlfriend, right?" I asked. "Oh. yeah, but I don't know its like there's something wrong about it." "Yeah there's surely something wrong. I don't know if you believe me or not but she's not your girlfriend, she... you broke up with her long time ago.. she still likes you thats why she's taking this chance so you would come back to her. I mean I know you haven't really trust me so its up to you if you don't want to believe me." I looked down. He grab my chin and bring my face to look at him. "I trust you, don't worry." he smiled.

"Oh right, you're allowed to go home now, lets pack your bag and go home?" I remember the doctor told me that he's allowed to go home now. "Really? thats good! wait let me pack my bag." the cheerful Byun Baekhyun is back, huh? 

 


Omg guys sorry for the long update!

I'm having my examination until like June 3rd 

I'm not sure when I can update the next chapter

so until then please wait patiently & sorry once again ^^

oh and Baekhyun smile