why..

I don't care about our

It was 3 am and i still can't sleep at all because of Jetlag. I was waiting for Baek oppa to come home but he hasn't come home. I thought when I came back from LA, he would be waiting for me and would greet me at home, but I was wrong. He never care about me at all.

I went to the kitchen to find some snack because I was hungry. But I saw Chan oppa sitting in the dining chair, drinking beer. His expression was still the same since I asked about Baek oppa. Sad. Sullen. I don't know what happened but I know this must be really serious since he's the happy virus, he's always smile no matter what.

I pull the chair beside him and sit there. "Oppa, what's wrong? you don't look good" I asked softly.

He was kinda surprised as if he realize I was there. "No, nothing" he smiled, it was a fake smile.

"Oppa, I know something is wrong. Why won't u tell me? and about Baek oppa too. He hasn't come back home and I know that I'm nothing to him but he should at least welcome me now that I'm back." tears threatened to fall but I held it in.

"No, you're wrong! he cares about you a lot! Everyday, he would talk about you, ask how are you doing, he keep worrying about you.. until one day, h-he" Chan oppa was crying there infront of me. He's not the type of person who cries easily. He would always held it in because he don't want others to feel the pain too.

"W-what happened?" I know that I wasn't ready to hear his answer but.. I need to know.

"H-he was hit by a c-car. And now he lost his memory" w-what...? he... lost his....memory...? this time tears falls as if it were a waterfall, I can't held it anymore. "B-but, now that you're here, he might remember you, you can make him" he said, still positive as ever.

"Would you me to him tomorrow?" I said between my sob. He just nodded and stare at the floor, he was still crying. "Thanks oppa" I tried my hardest to walk into my room without breaking down. My body was shaking so hard. I went inside my room, closed it and locked it and let it all out until I suddenly fell asleep.

 

It was 2pm and I just woke up since I sleep at 5am. I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath since I remember I'm going to meet Baek oppa today. I was trying to look my best but when I see myself in the mirror, I look like a ing zombie. My eyes were so puffy and I had a huge dark circles. Glad that the mirror decided not to break. I took a bath, wore my pink blouse, done my hair and put my makeup on to cover my 'zombie' eyes.

I went outside my room and saw everyone in the living room, waiting for me. Chan oppa must've told them that he told me about Baek oppa. "Morning, oops I mean afternoon" I greeted them as cheerful as I could, even though its fake.

"Jiyeon-ah, we know that you already knew about Baekhyun" they looked sorry. Why do they have to look sorry? I mean they also were hurt, not only me.

I nodded, "I want to meet him. Even if he can't remember me." I tried my hardest to smile at them.

"Okay, go eat first then we will go visit him" Jun oppa patted my shoulder.

I went to the dining room to eat and went to the hospital to meet that person who stole my heart after I'm done. Only Chan oppa and Jun oppa accompanies me, the other have a schedule so they can't join. We didn't talk at all on the way to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, Jun and Chan oppa me to Baek oppa's room. I slowly open his room and went inside. Thats when I saw those familiar clear brown eyes staring at me, just like olden times.

"Hi, Baek oppa" seeing him only already makes me happy.

"Who are you?" He asked, confused. Of course he wouldn't remember me.

"You wouldn't remember me, but.. I'm Jiyeon" I smiled, it was sincere at the same time I feel like I want to cry.

"That name... is familliar" he tried to think but groans, "I can't remember."

"Its okay. Day by day, I'll help you to get your memories back." I will definitely help him to get his memories back. "Oh, do you remember this?" I showed him a picture of him carrying me on his back

"This was taken in 2012. That was when I sprained my legs and you piggybacked me" and that was one of the best time i had with you

'"Do you have a photo of you around 2012? can I see it?"he asked.

"Oh sure" I gave him a photo of me

"You took this photo" I smiled remembering that time in Myeondong.

"Oh? I always saw you in my dreams" his eyes sparkles like recognising something.

"What did you dream about?" I was curious

"You were in the hospital and suddenly you told me you love me but i told you that you're still a kid and all." Out of all the things he could remember about me, he chooses this embarassing moment. 

"It wasn't a dream, it was real. You told me to graduate university and study hard, to make you proud. So i went to LA to study hard and now that I've graduated, I'm back." Even though it was embarassing, but I'm happy that atleast he remember something.

"Then that means I remember something?" his eyes widened happily. I nodded entusiastically. We talk a lot.. until a familiar girl came inside the room.