2006

I don't care about our

1 JUNE 2006

"Wake up my little sister!" I think I heard a manly voice. "Wake up or i'll tickle you" maybe its only a dream. I was about to sleep again until suddenly someone tickled me and I was forced to surrender, I fluttered open my heavy eyes slowly to see the culprit. It was Jun oppa, my one and only brother.

I can't stop laughing because he was tickling me, It was the worst way to awaken someone. "STOP! I'M ALREADY AWAKE" I yelled irritatingly to my annoying brother. "Okay okay" he laughed. 

"Happy birthday my little princess! I love you. Stay beautiful and never grow up, okay?" he ruffled my hair so hard and kissed my forehead. Glad that I just woke up and haven't done my hair. 

"Thank you oppa, but.... why do you always told me to never grow up?" He keep telling me to never grow up like a thousand times already. "Because I don't want you to face reality, I don't want you to get hurt even just a little" he answered sweetly and pinch my small nose which hurt so bad.

I was looking around my room and just realized that it was decorated with baloons and many other stuff, which made my room really pretty but kinda messy at the same time. I was still looking around my room when suddenly 5 hot guys came into my room and when I say hot, I mean really hot. "Oppa!!!" I called those 'hot' guys. They're EXO, a group of hot guys I've known since I wasn't even born, and yes my brother is a part of it. They all are like my brothers, and I really like them, a lot.

"Happy birthday baby girl" They all wishes me and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. "Op-pa ca-n-t b-r-ea-th-e" I said with the remaining oxygen left. "Ah, sorry" They grinned and let go simultaneously and I can finally breathe easily. 

They bought my favorite cake, Strawberry fresh cream cake. I love everything which are related to berries, especially strawberry and fresh cream. They light up the candle which shows my current age, number 9. They sang me the birthday song, and damn their voice are like, can't even be compared to anyone, too beautiful. I blew the lighted up candle, cut the cake and share the yummy looking cake that makes you swallow your own saliva. They gave me presents, a whole lot of present that I can't wait to open. We basically just spend the day talking and playing, but it was fun.

 

The sky was already dark, and I was alone in my room since EXO oppa-deul has already gone home. I started opening the gift from everyone. The first one was from Jun oppa, he gave me a 14" macbook pro and a handwritten letter that says "Happy birthday my little princess, don't ever forget that I'm always right here for you, I love you so much. Don't ever grow up, Oppa will always protect you so don't worry."

The second one was from Baekie oppa, he gave me a dress and a handwritten letter that says "Happy birthday my baby girl, this dress is a custom oppa bought specially for you. Keep this dress to wear for party with your special someone when you're older, which should be me ㅋㅋㅋ. I love you baby girl." I don't know why but when I read this especially the last part, my heart beats like crazy, but I ignored it.

The third one was from Kyungie oppa, he gave me a teddy bear and a letter which says "Happy birthday cutie pie, I bought this teddy bear for you and don't think of it as a normal teddy bear since its very expensive. Take care of it well since I'm only giving this to my one and only little sister. Love you."

The fourth one was from Jjong oppa, he gave me SuperJunior stuff. As expected, he knows me the best. There was a letter which says "Happy birthday my beautiful baby, I love you always, and I know that you should be really happy right now because of Super Junior stuff, maybe even fangirling ㅋㅋㅋ. You should kiss me in return! mehrong!"  Its not Jjong oppa if its not crazy.

The last one was from Sehunie and Chanyeolie oppa, They gave me an Iphone and a letter which says "Happy birthday agassi ㅋㅋㅋ. This is from Sehun and Chanyeol oppa. We love you! ^^" The smiley in the end is obviously written by the one and only happy virus.

I was so tired after opening all the gift that I fell asleep almost immediately after I opened the last gift.

 


Hey guys! 

So I'm currently rewriting this story and changing quite a lot of things.

so please read only the chapter that has been rewritten,

you can check out my story feeds on the left below the advertistment to check out which one has been rewritten.

Thank you guys! I love y'all.

(you can comment down below if there's something you want me to fix or anything) ^^

Oh! and there's one thing I want to ask: Do you guys prefer this kind of writing (the one that has been rewritten) or the old one (that has not been rewritten) please comment down below :)