i'm back!

i can see ghosts (master's sun au)

the ghost disappeared somewhere through the night.

 

junhong slept soundly, and when morning came, he was ready to smash his alarm to the floor when he felt a cold chill moving down his arm. his eyes flew open immediately to meet with a certain pale ghost straddling him. junhong swore that he's so gonna get heart conditions, the rate he was getting shocked by these good-for-nothing ghosts.

 

yongguk ignored junhong's frown and gave him a wide grin, gums and all. "morning."

 

"morning, but can you change the way you wake people up? aish…." 

 

--------

 

the ghost watched as the younger washed up and sat down for breakfast. junhong poured some milk. 

 

"so, ready to tell me what you need to move on?"

 

"yep. i...can i...well. i need to be with you."

 

junhong choked a little on his milk. "i am sorry?" is this some kind of twisted admiration? has this ghost fallen for junhong's seeing abilities? his eyes turned round.

 

yongguk laughed as he watched the look of horror on the younger's face. "please don't take it the wrong way, i mean…you are a university student right? i see your books and stuff around," he waved a hand in the direction of junhong's overflowing study table. "my wish is to attend university." he smiled a little as junhong's face relaxes.

 

"i actually topped my school during high school. i know, awesome right? but at that time, my dad was ill. we had no money to even pay the bills, let alone send me and my brother through school. so i went straight to work. i was hoping to go back to school once we had enough money, say in two or three years… but i guess, it is not to be, huh?" yongguk gave a small sad smile.

 

junhong was a softie at heart, and thus he had always been unable to reject requests, even from the wieirdest and most irritating ghosts that have come to him. yongguk seemed nice, and his request was not that hard to fulfill.

 

junhong gave him a wide smile. "sure, come with me."

 

*****************

 

TS University was located in a small suburb a distance away from the heart of Seoul. The bus Junhong, and his ethereal companion, boarded ambled leisurely through housing estates and markets. Both sat on the last row of seats, not speaking much (a one-sided decision by junhong; he would rather not remember the time he got engrossed into talking with a ghost about skateboards and did not notice an entire carriage of people staring and shaking their heads at him.) Yongguk however was clearly enjoying the ride, lips curling slightly upwards as he took in the surroundings.

 

Soon they arrived at the gates. Piling out of the bus, Junhong pretended to adjust his collar as he whispered, "Hyung, I have a lecture now. You wanna follow me, or just wander around the campus?"

 

Silence. Curious, Junhong raised his head to find the older had walked in front and was now staring at the large plaque bearing the school's name.

 

He sighed and caught up. The older turned to him. "You don't know how many times i had dreamt of coming here," he reached out to feel the words carved into marble, but his hands felt only air. "i guess, well, at least one good thing came out of me being dead."

 

junhong, for some reason, hated when yongguk had this regretful expression on his face. 

 

"Come on hyung, i am gonna be late." he gestured for the elder to follow him, down a tree-laden path that led to a pristine white building in front.

 

****************

 
thankyouall for subscribing/writing comments! <3 humanxghost relationship starts ^^