first.

i can see ghosts (master's sun au)

junhong was tired. he felt his eyelids droop and his head knocked against the bus window rhythmically as the bus wound through Seoul peak hour traffic.

 

he hasn't slept a wink yesterday night, and having gone through one whole day of lectures (in which he unsurprisingly nodded off in and got picked out in class by a not-very-pleased professor) and his part time job at the school cafe, he was near zombiefied.

 

finally the time has come for him to get some peace…. until he feels the familiar, and not very welcomed, chill down his spine.

 

not again. not today…. oh god.

 

a growl that sounded like it came from the bottom pits of hell sounded next to him, along with a drop in temperature. junhong instinctively curled up on his seat and wished away the thing.

 

go away come on…

 

the growl now came right next to his ear.

 

no matter how many times junhong has seen ghosts, he still cannot get over that terrifying feeling that creeps from his toes to his scalp when they enter his vision. taking a deep breath, he slowly open his eyes to see a pale, shimmery ghost of an ahjumma with bulging eyes and too much makeup. he gasped audibly.

 

the lady sitting in front of him turned around and gave him a weird look.

 

junhong managed a tired small smile. when the lady turned back, junhong tried to shoo the ahjumma away with his hands, lowly whispering, "go away ahjumma, jebal, im just too tired today… what? no no, i don't have time to go find your son… i am sorry about it but… oh god can you just.. please just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

 

the lady in front turned around again, now frowning visibly. 

 

junhong flashed an apologetic grin, and just in time he noticed its his stop. "Ah hang on driver ahjussi!" he scrambled out of his seat and rushed down the bus. nobody except junhong notices the pale shimmery ahjumma that follows him down the bus.

 

**********

 
huhhh finally got the first chap out >.< this seems to be a long fic by the rate im writing aigoo
anyway, yongguk will appear soon. but i decided he won't be joo joongwon (there won't be a jjw character here!) sorry if u had expected that...
hee thanks for reading :D