Chapter 9

Only For A Moment

Sandeul's POV

I stepped out of the airplane as I breathed in the air. Ah, Seoul. 

I walked briskly on the jetway as I tried to put my thoughts together. Two months passed by really quickly even though not a lot really happened. My thoughts were suddenly distracted when Gongchan tapped my shoulder.

"Hyung, Jessica can't get through to you. Here, she called my phone."

He handed me his phone and I quickly spoke into the receiver. "Hello?"

"Oppa?" She sounded as if she was crying, but somehow, I wasn't completely sure. "Jessica, what's wrong?"

"I-I-need you to come here to my shoot. Please. I know you're tired, but I really need you to come here."

I was tired, hungry, and not in the mood to do any comforting as I needed a bit of it myself...however, being the good oppa I am, I asked, "Why, what happened? Is there something wrong?"

"Yes...uhm." She stopped speaking as I heard her sniff. "I..."

Frustrated, I answered, "What? Can you just tell me already? I don't have all day. I'm exhausted, Jess."

"Megan slapped me, oppa."

_________________

Flashback

Megan flinched as she heard someone knocking on her door. Refusing to get up, she closed her eyes again. A few seconds later, someone knocked again, but this time, it was accompanied by a voice.

"Noona! Noona~ please get up already. Open up!"

Hearing Minwoo's voice, she smiled. Reaching over to her bedpost, she removed one of her ponytails and tied up her long brown hair in a messy bun. She stood up and opened the front door. Standing there was Minwoo, holding a white rose and a stuffed bear.

"Good morning!" He smiled brightly, causing Megan to giggle. "Ya! It's only..." She bent her head back and looked at the clock. "It's eight in the morning, Minwoo-ya."

He pouted but held the flower and bear out further in front of his chest, motioning for her to take them. "Sorry, noona. Come on!  Take it, take it!"

She took the flower and then smelled it. It smelled as sweet as his smile, and hugging the bear close to her face, she smelled it. "Omona...the bear smells just like you!"

He took a step forward, entering her place, and then winked at her as he replied, "Well of course! I slept with it all last night so it would smell of me and you'd always remember me. Name it Minwoo?"

Kissing the bear's forehead, she answered, "Yes, of course. Now," she started, placing her hands on her hips. "What are you doing here? Today is my day off from Boyfriend chaperoning!"

"Eh! I have a shoot with your cousin today...Jessica? Do you want to come along?" He tilted his head all cutely as he waited for an answer.

Megan rolled her eyes as she replied, "Ugh, no, not really. We're not in good terms!" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Now go back to your dorm, Minwoo. Your schedule starts exactly at nine."

Laughing, MInwoo replied, "As much as you're off Boyfriend chaperoning, I see you still memorize our schedule. Come on, noona...you know I don't like her." He made a pouting face as he added, "What if she tries to flirt with me?"

"Fine, alright!" She handed him back the flower and the bear. "Wait ten minutes...I'll be ready by then."

Twenty minutes later, Minwoo was already starting to fidget on Megan's couch. "Noona...why do you take forever to take a bath!" 

"Oh God, why do you have to complain."

Minwoo turned around and was caught off -guard to see Megan standing right behind him. "I...I-"

She giggled, causing him to smile. "You have no right to be complaining since you're the one who forced me into this." Minwoo smiled. "Aniyo...i didn't force you. I just told you that she might possibly flirt with me, and you decided to come right away."

He did mehrong, making her blush. "It's just...you're...uhmm..."

"What?" MInwoo raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm what? Handsome? Hard to resist?"

Megan slapped his shoulder hard as she answered back, "No! You're, uh, too young." Lifting her bag strap further up on her shoulders, she demanded, "Let's go."

- at the shoot -

"I'm sorry, that's a little uncomfortable for me." 

Minwoo twitched, causing the photographer to sigh and lower his camera. "Okay, okay. I understand. You're still a child, right? How about the girl be the one to lean forward?"

He pointed at Jessica, and she willingly obliged. She leaned forward and brought her face close to Minwoo's, their noses almost touching. He flinched slightly and leaned backwards. Rolling her eyes, Jessica held Minwoo's head at the back and pushed his head closer, accidentally making their lips touch. At this, the photographer started taking photos again and again.

"Noona!" Minwoo quickly pulled his head back as he called out to Megan. Megan, who was wearing earphones as she focused on her iPod, removed the earphones and blankly asked, "Are you calling me?"

She walked towards him as she noticed that his usually innocent expression seemed to have been scarred by something. His finger was on his lower lip, and Jessica was standing next to him, her arms crossed.

Megan made her way over to him faster, but just as she walked, she passed by the photographer who had his camera raised as he scanned through the photos. She stopped walking as her eyes moved over to the picture the photographer was currently looking at. 

She felt the blood rush to her face as a thousand thoughts crossed her mind. Briskly walking over to Minwoo and Jessica, she pulled him towards her.

"What do you think you're doing?" 

Megan's eyes pierced Jessica's as she questioned her angrily. Jessica smirked and then replied nonchalantly, "What am I doing? I'm having a photoshoot...one which you're currently interrupting. What the hell, Meg."

"Kissing Minwoo isn't part of your photoshoot. As far as I'm concerned, your faces were just supposed to be close to each other," Megan replied sharply. 

"Oh God, don't be such a drama queen, Meg." Jessica scoffed and added, "It's called ad-lib. I needed to do it because your boyfriend couldn't make the first move. To be honest, I was getting quite impatient already. He calls himself an idol? Well if he's an idol, then I'm an-"

"Shut up." Megan's voice quivered as she took a step closer to Jessica. "Don't you dare say things like that about Minwoo."

"Oh? What are you gonna do about it?" Jessica threatened Megan, and it scared the out of Minwoo.

Getting uncomfortable with the tension, Minwoo in. "Noonas, let's stop this now, okay? It's my fault, I'm sorry."

"No Minwoo, this has to be settled now," Megan answered gently. Turning to Jessica, she stated, "You didn't tell me about Junghwan leaving. You told me he might not have loved me anymore because he left...but the truth is, you knew he'd leave. He told you. He told you to tell me. But," she added, taking a step closer. "You didn't." 

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about." Jessica turned away, running her hand through her hair. Megan, exasperated, turned Jessica by grabbing her shoulder. 

"Stop running away, you !"

Minwoo's jaw dropped at hearing Megan curse. He wasn't used to an angry Megan for he always knew her as someone happy. Ever since the whole fiasco, however, she had been quite temperamental.

"What did you call me?" Jessica's eyes grew bigger as she brought her face closer to Megan. "Did you call me a , Meg? Did I hear that right?"

"Yeah, that's right," Megan answered fiercely. "I called you a . Problem?"

"You're just jealous because Sandeul likes me better than he likes you. Who spent two months with him in Thailand? Was it you? No...it was me. Did he tell you what things went on with the two of us in Thailand?"

"You're just using him! You don't really care about him! You're really a , aren't you?!"

Jessica raised her hand as was just about to hit Megan when Minwoo held her hand. "Noona, don't you dare touch her." Jessica backed away and just as she was about to turn and walk away, Megan stepped forward and slapped her hard on her right cheek.

"That's for being the best cousin in the world, Jess."

______________

FINALLY UPDATED AFTER ASDFGHJKL YEARS! 

Hope this is good enough for you guys!! :) will update again tomorrow or on Monday. (i do love the 4-day weekend)

Comments are loved as much as I love Sandeul <333