Chapter 8

Only For A Moment

Megan,

First of all, let me apologize for what happened tonight. I didn’t mean to do or say those things to you. I guess you could say I was just frustrated with myself. I understand that you’re angry because I left you, and although I did tell Jessica to tell you, I realize I should have been the one to tell you myself. Or maybe I should have left you a letter or something...like what I’m doing now.

I’m leaving for Thailand in two days. I and the rest of the members will be filming a drama for two months. I don’t know if this is significant, but Jessica will be with us for the duration of the filming. Did she tell you that she will be playing one of the leads? Anyways, this is irrelevant to the actual point of this letter.

If I made you feel certain things tonight that you hadn’t felt over the last two years that we didn’t see each other, then I’m sorry. I know you’re happy with Minwoo. I can see it in your smile when you hear his voice. I can hear it in your voice when you speak to him. And besides, I know he’s happy with you too. I have never seen another person so concerned about someone else the way Minwoo is with you.

I am not here to ruin your relationship with Minwoo...no, I just want to clarify things. I guess I showed more than just wanting to clarify with what I did at the hotel. Again, I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m impulsive...you know that. I know that Minwoo genuinely cares about you, so I’ll leave the two of you. He can make you happy, and I know that he won’t hurt you like I did.

I hope we can talk when I get back, Megan. Two months is a lot of time, but it’s nothing compared to the two years you had to endure because we didn’t have closure. However, I hope your heart will be ready by then. I just want to talk, I promise. By the way, the reason I wanted to try and fix things before I leave is because I was thinking that maybe, I could take you to Thailand with us. You've always wanted to go to Thailand...I remember you telling me that.

If this letter, or anything else for that matter, makes you want to go after me at the airport, please try your best to stop yourself. I don’t want what happened tonight to make you act impulsively as I did, and I don’t want you to hurt Minwoo. No, he cares too much for you.

I’ll see you in two months.

                                                                                                                                         - Sandeul

_________________

Short update since I'm busy with school! I hope this'll keep you guys intrigued though until I can write again ;) maybe on Thursday?

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE & SUPPORT!

Don't forget to comment! Ppyong~