Chapter 13

Only For A Moment

Megan's POV

"Ya! Did you leave any food for us?" 

I ran down the mountain towards the little area near where B1A4's car was parked to where everyone was having a little picnic. I motioned for Sandeul to hurry up as I sat down next to Minwoo. It had gotten a little humid and sweat was starting to form on my forehead.

"Did you guys run all the way here?" Minwoo laughed his adorable laugh and then picked up a tissue from beside him. Wiping the sweat from my brow, he commented, "Noona's cheeks are red. Are you blushing?"

I tied up my hair into a loose bun and replied, "Aniyo. It's just hot. Why would I be blushing?"

"Maybe because our faces are so close to each other right now." I looked up at him and noticed that he was blushing like mad. "Hey. Why are you blushing?"

Ruffling up my hair, he answered, "Noona is so dense...so clueless." He looked away and took a paper plate then proceeded to put some food on it. Kimchi and ddeokbokki, my favorites. He knows exactly what I like...he knows me so well.

Donghyun suddenly spoke up. "So, what's going on now? Are you guys good? Or are we going to be hearing about all of these fights on all these entertainment sites again?" 

I laughed. "Oppa, we're okay already, alright? Everything is settled."

"Really? Just like that?" Gongchan was speaking with food in his mouth so we could barely understand him. Sandeul, however, was close to him. "Yeah, just like that. We've talked about it."

"Yeah, we're mature people who know how to handle situations like this. Right?" 

I looked over at Sandeul, waiting for confirmation. "That's right. Mature people."

"Mature?" Kwangmin almost dropped the cookie he was biting into when he heard what Sandeul and I had said. "There was nothing mature about the way you guys treated this situation." 

"That's not fair, Kwangmin." I didn't know if I was supposed to be pissed off or laughing because he was right. "We may not-"

"Noona, excuse me for saying this, but you were both really immature." 

At that statement, everyone burst into laughter, including Sandeul. I looked around, trying to find someone who would side with me, but everyone knew better. Sandeul and I were very immature, but I didn't want to admit that. Being the daughter of some tycoon, I can't just be going around causing scandals. 

"First of all," Kwangmin started, "you slapped Jessica. During a photoshoot with lots of photographers and paparazzi."

Hyunseong piped up, "And you called her a ...out loud. Don't forget that little detail."

"Yeah, that too. Thank you." Kwangmin made a thumbs up motion to Hyunseong oppa with his hand, making the others smirk. 

"And you, hyung," Youngmin said, pointing to Sandeul. "You just entered noona's apartment and caused a scene while Minwoo was around. You guys were apparently screaming in her apartment. At least, that's what I heard from the tenant above. She's my friend and she told me there was quite a ruckus in the unit below." 

Jeongmin suddenly looked up and shouted, "The hotel! Don't forget the hotel!"

"What hotel?" Youngmin gave Jeongmin a weird look that made the others laugh again. 

"The one where hyung let noona out in the rain, remember? And we found her walking in the strong rain? And then after that she got really really sick that we had to take care of her, then hyung showed up in our dorm, dripping wet, and then he gave a letter-"

"Okay, okay, so we're quite immature. Well we've talked about it, and things are all sorted out now." Sandeul raised both his hands in defeat and laughed softly as he in.

"That was uncool, hyung," Jeongmin added as he made a tsk sound over and over.

"I know." Sandeul rubbed his nape as he let out a little laugh. "That was pathetic of me and really stupid. But, like I said, we've sorted it out. We're good."

"Really? Well, that's good to know," Gongchan announced, standing up. "Now I hate to break this happy reunion if that's what it is, but we have to go. We both have schedules early tommorow."

. He's right.

"I totally forgot! My father will kill me! You're both supposed to be attending that reach-out tomorrow at seven in the morning." I facepalmed as I remembered what I was supposed to be doing tomorrow.

"Alright, let's pack up, come on." Sandeul motioned for everyone to help out, and like the good dongsaengs and hyung they were, they obediently followed. In just a few minutes, everything was spic and span. 

Wiping my hands, I walked over to Sandeul and Gongchan. "Well, it was good to see you both. We should do this again sometime soon, okay? Maybe next time, we can do it when you're complete. Tell Jinyoung and the others I say hi, arasso?"

"Okay noona," Gongchan answered cutely, stretching his arms out. "Hug?"

Unable to resist his charms, I stepped forward and pulled him into a hug. "You kid."

"I'll just say goodbye to the guys. I'll be back." Sandeul waved and then walked over to where Minwoo and the others were piling into the car.

I Gongchan's hair as I whispered softly, "Noona's sorry for causing so much  trouble and stress. I hope my dramatics, together with your hyung's, didn't disrupt your schedules too much."

"It's okay, noona. We're a family now, hyung and I. We all know how important you are to him so we're willing to go through whatever scandals and issues for him. I'm sure they're the same for you." He pointed to the van where Boyfriend and Sandeul were talking together and laughing. Sandeul's arm was around Jeongmin's shoulder and they were chatting with each other so comfortably.

For a moment, I felt like things were perfect. There were no ripples in my life and everyone was at peace. But for some reason, there was a tinge of confusion in me. Everything around me may be at peace, but why does it seem like my heart isn't?

_________________

YAY FOR UPDATES!! HAHAHA. :)

Leave comments please? :D

And hello new subscribers!