Chapter 10

Only For A Moment

"You go on ahead to the dorm," Sandeul stated, rolling his luggage to Jinyoung's side.

"Mworago? Waeyo?" Jinyoung held on to the luggage handle, his eyes showing concern. "What's wrong? Did anything happen?"

CNU raised his head and asked, "Ya, is it a Megan-Jessica issue again? Those two don't stop fighting!"

"It's not something recent, believe me. Those two have been at it since they were younger. It's all because Jessica looks highly upon herself, and Megan can't stand that about her, Sandeul replied, fixing his passport. "Will you just tell manager hyung that I'll be at the dorm in about...3 hours? I just have to go fix something."

Sandeul started to walk away when Baro called out, "Hyung!"

"What?" 

"Whatever happened, I don't think Megan should be blamed for it."

____________

"Noona...you didn't have to do that."

Minwoo pressed hard on Megan's hand, making her yelp in pain. "Ouch, Minwoo, that hurts."

He stopped massaging and looked at her softly. "I can't believe you slapped her...and all because of me. I feel guilty." Bowing his head down, he looked the other way. "It's all because I'm such a baby. A wimp. She's probably right. How can I call myself an idol when I can't even do what I have to?"

Megan looked up, her eyes showing she was sad. "Minwoo-ya," she started, rubbing his back. "It's not your fault. She kissed you! That wasn't part of the plan."

"I should have handled it, instead of calling out to you. I'm so pabo." 

He started to tear up, so he bowed his head lower. Megan couldn't stand it anymore, so she pulled him into a hug.

"Sshhh, don't cry." She continued to rub his back as she hummed, trying to calm him down. "Stop blaming yourself already. Noona doesn't blame you, so you shouldn't either, okay?"

"Noona?"

"Yes Minwoo?"

"Please don't forget that I love you."

___________

Minwoo's POV

It was difficult not to cry when Megan noona spoke to me so gently. She was so...caring, and loving. I didn't feel like I was worthy of that. When the news comes out, it will say that yes, Megan noona slapped Jessica noona. But why? Because she was trying to protect Minwoo. No Minwoo, the maknae of Boyfriend. No Minwoo, the weakling.

"I won't forget Minwoo-ya...noona loves you too."

She kissed my forehead, making me cry more.

Noona, I love you so much. Do you really know that?

I pulled away slowly and tried to smile. She pinched my cheeks, making me smile. "Aigoo! My Minwoo is so adorable when he smiles. Smile always!"

I stood up and held her hand. "Let's go get some ice cream, noona. My treat." 

She giggled and stood up. "Okay then. Just let me get my bag, arasso?" I nodded then smiled as I watched her walk inside her bedroom.

Walking around, I observed her apartment. There were so many picture frames with pictures of the two of us, plus some pictures of her with all the Boyfriend members. We'd learned to love her already...she was like family. We call her Boyfriend's Girlfriend. But in my head, she's Minwoo's Girlfriend. My noona.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard someone frantically knocking on the door. I walked over to the door and was surprised when I saw Sandeul hyung standing there, his eyes confused.

"Ah, Minwoo. Where is Megan?"

"She's in her room, getting her bag and fixing up. We're about to get ice cream. Why, what's up?"

"I need to talk to her. What happened today?"

"I don't think you should talk about it with her right now. Maybe not ever. We're both just starting to get over it, so-"

"Both of you? What's going on?"

I breathed in, about to reply, when suddenly, Megan noona went over to the door, her smile so bright. "Let's go, Minwoo." 

Her gaze moved over to Sandeul, then I noticed that her smile started to fade away. "What are you doing here?" She questioned him harshly, her tone of voice slightly irritated. "Did Jess call you to punish me for what I did, huh?"

"I don't even really know what happened, Megan. I just know you slapped her, that's all. Why the hell would you do that! She's your cousin!"

He stepped inside the apartment and closed the door. I could feel my blood starting to boil, but I knew Megan noona wouldn't want me to in. She hastily put her bag down on the couch and then answered, "She kissed him!" She pointed at me. "That wasn't part of the ing plan for the shoot, okay! Get your facts straight before you start screaming at me, Junghwan! God!"

"You didn't have to slap her! What the hell! Now you've caused a gigantic scene. There'll be intrigue all over, and it's all because you over-reacted. She just came back from Thailand, so what could she have possibly done that's already pissed you off that much?!"

She laughed, but I could sense she was secretly pained. "It's funny how much a lie can hide. She didn't tell me,  Junghwan. There, I've said it. That's the truth."

"Tell you? Tell you what?"

"That you were leaving! Damn it, why is it so hard to get you to understand! Why is your heart so soft when it comes to her!"

I watched in pain as the tears rolled down Megan noona's cheeks. I wanted to go near her, hug her, and tell her everything would be okay. However, I couldn't do that. 

"What the. You-you-you told me she did." Sandeul hyung was in such disbelief, and his expression changed to guilt. "I'm sorry...I thought...you told me she told you. Why did you lie?"

"Would you admit that your cousin did something wrong to the face of the guy she likes?" She asked, looking down.

"If I liked the guy and cared for him too, yeah."

"There's your answer."

________________

LATE UPDATE...AGAIN.

SCHOOL KILLS.

ONE DAY, I WILL KILL SCHOOL >:) HEHEHE.

COMMENTS...I LOVE COMMENTS. SO COMMENT!

WOOOOOT!