Book Two

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

You x Changmin

28k6flk.jpg

You look on your right side before turn to look on your left.

Clear.

You happily walk to the escalator, heading to your personal doctor’s room to do your monthly check up.

Other woman may want their husband to accompany them when they get their monthly check up but not you.

“Shim Na Mi!”

You flinched when the familiar voice roar across the hall where you standing at.

Damn.

 Right now, you are very sure your face turn into crimson red as peoples stare at both of you.

“Where do you think you are going?” Changmin grips on your wrist. Not too strong but enough to prevent you from running away from him. He gives you stern glare while his lips pressing in thin line.

“I’m going to do my monthly check up?” You give him your innocent looks which only make him grunt more.

“And I thought it’s going to be tomorrow?” He raises his eyebrows.

You bite your tongue gently. You can’t tell him the truth that you don’t want him to accompany you, that’s why you didn’t tell him about the change in appointment date. But of course you are smart enough not to tell him that. He might go berserk around the hospital if you do.

“I thought you are on call, jagi? You must be tired, right?” You smiles sweetly as you try to change the topic.

Next time, if you are pregnant, you are not going to do monthly check up at your father in law’s hospital his son’s workplace. You made mental note on that.

“Don’t.try.to.change.the.topic.”

You swallow your lump hardly. “They suddenly changes the date to today.”

“Then I’m going to accompany you.” He carefully led you to your personal doctor’s room.

“B-but you must be tired. You can go rest and after the check up is done, I will come to your room?” You try your best not to sound I-don’t-want-you-to-come-with-me.

He stops abruptly on his track.

“You don’t want me to come with you, right?” He bends down on your level now, looking straight into your eyes.

“N-no.” You curse in your head for stuttering.

“Then I will come with you.” He smiles sweetly which make you felt goose bump all over the skin.

Really, ever since you got the news that you are pregnant, Changmin have been taking extra care of you.

And sometimes you question yourself who is the pregnant one because mostly, it’s Changmin who become bipolar.

His mood is unpredictable.

“Dr. Jae Kyung is still on her vacation.” One of the nurse told Changmin when Changmin ask about the appointment at the receptionist desk.

“Who will attend her then?” You could sense dark aura around Changmin now.

“Dr. Hyun Bin.”

You grimace when the name that slips off from the nurse’s mouth. This is going to be a long day for you.

Last time when the man do the check up, Changmin look like he want to rips the male doctor off of his head. He clearly don't like the idea when male doctor have to attend you.

“We are not going to do the check up until Dr. Jae Kyung return.” He state that firmly before walking  away, dragging you along with him.

When you both are in secluding hall, you pull your hand from Changmin. He froze on his track before turn around to face you.

“What’s wrong?” He asks with a gentle tone.

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been over protective around me since I’m pregnant!” You finally let out what you feel. “I don’t like that.”

“So you like other male touching you?” His hands right now is on his hips while he glaring at you.

You roll your eyes.

“He just does his duty. After all he is a DOCTOR.” You try to knock some sense into your husband stubborn head.

“Still, he is a male.” He crosses his arm and scoff.

You scoff. “You are male too.”

His face change. “I-I’m not like them.”

You scoff. “Then you are not male?”

He grits his teeth with annoyed look pestered on his face.

You try not to laugh when he seems can’t find anything to argue back.

This might be unbelievable but this is first time you won in argument with the almighty Shim Changmin.

And never had you thought the victory taste…so sweet.