Book Three [Part 1]

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

Your Story

28k6flk.jpg

You,Luhan,Kris,OC

 

She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile.

She’ll never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by

 

And you can’t see me wantin’ you the way you want her but you are everything to me

 

[Back then]

“Stop staring like a ert!” You roll your eyes when Luhan keep staring at this one girl who sat not too far from your table and Luhan just kept staring at her the moment she walks into the restaurant.

“She is pretty, right?” He shifts his gaze to look at you.

“You’ve been asking me the same question like…hundred times today?”

He laughs.

You can’t help but mesmerize with his music like laughter. And not to mention his eyes come alive with warm sparkle everytime he did so.

You don’t know since when but you’ve been notice that since Luhan bump into that newbie girl-who you forgot her name even Luhan keep repeating it like everyday-he keep staring at her when he saw her but never once he got courage to approach the girl.

And weirdly that girl never takes a look at Luhan twice like any other normal girl when they cross path with each other.

“Seriously Luhan, if you like her you have to make your move. I mean wow, she’s a good catch.” You smiles but your heart shatter into billion pieces. It’s never easy to advice someone you like to go after someone else.

“But what if I’m never good enough for her?” He frowns.

You slap his cheek playfully and he moans in pain.

“Wake up, you moron. All girls in this school want to be your girlfriend!”

His eyes sparkling like a star. “Including you?”

Yes. “No way!” You scrunch up your nose. He laughs again.

____

“Yu Jin!”

You move the phone away from your ear when Luhan scream.

“What is it Luhan?” You groggily ask while looking at your wristwatch. 3 am. Great.

“Why you didn’t show up at the prom?” You can sense he is pouting on the other line.

I came but I went back when I saw you kiss her. “Because I have more important things to do other than go to that stupid prom?”

“Like what?”

“Like sleep?”

He scoffs. “Anyway I want to tell you something!”

Please don’t.

“Sae Ra agreed to be my girlfriend.”

Your heart shatters into another million pieces. If that possible.

“Yah! Say something.” He yells again.

“Congratulations?”

“And why it doesn’t sound sincere?”

Because I am not.

“Because you woke me up three am in the morning Mr.Lu and you know I hate it when people disturb my sleeping beauty time.”

He rolls his eyes. “Anyway thank you!”

“For what?” You raise your eyebrows.

“If it’s not for your encouragement, maybe am just going to admire her from far away.”

And I regret it.

“Are you done? I’m going to hang up.” You speak in cold tone.

“You meanie!” He sulks. But before he hang up, you call his name back.

“Congratulations Luhan. I wish you all the best.”  With that, you hung up on him and know that getting back to sleep is impossible.

28k6flk.jpg

 

Love comes, hope comes
The memory I could never forget, the miracle I cannot believe
Things like those are coming to me
Coming to me as ray of light
Even when the world gets cloudy with the dark rainy sky
Everything I see seems just pretty
Even the lonely time feels unfamiliar now
Everyday is sweet, it’s always new
Each day every day, I feel excited without noticing
I feel so good. There is no sorrow any more. I just smile

[Present]


“Ya, I can’t believe my eyes right now.” You laughs at his remark.

“Wae? What is it that you don’t believe?” You put your chin on your palm while your other hand twirling the paper cup which fill with warm coffee.

“You’ve become more beautiful.” 

“Then am I not beautiful back then?” You playfully joke. It’s been seven years and who thought you are going to bump into him today.

“Well, back then you always have that messy hair bun style which is really messy and those big glasses. You totally look unappeal back then.” He snicker which only earn him your hard slap on his back hand.

“Yah!” He rubs his hand and you just smiles innocently.

“Although some things doesn’t change like you love to hit me~” He sing sang playfully.

“How’s your life?” You ask. Seven years and surely many things happen to him.

“Good. And I’m going to propose Sae Ra tonight.” He smile gently.

Surprisingly the news doesn’t have any effect on you. Time move and you move too.

“You are totally a slowpoke. Seven years and only now you will propose to her?” You give him unbelievable stare althought you never thought he and Sae Ra will stay together for a long time.

“Well, we both been busy with our work.” He rubs his neck before look at you back. “Why?”

You raise your eyebrows as a sign you don’t understand his question. Slowly, you sips on your drink. Appreciate the warmness when it go through your throat.

“Why you suddenly disappear after the night i talked to you? You...Gone like a wind.” He let out low sighs.

“Its so sudden for me too.” Liar. “My dad suddenly wanted me to continue my study at Canada.” I just want to run away.

“I misses you when you are not around. You were my only crazy friend beside those boys.” He smiles bitterly.

 “I’m sorry.” You mumble slowly.

“It’s okay.” He grins. “So how was your life?”

“Good! Other than being a well known photographer, now I’m expecting my husband to be propose me to become his wife next.” You grin.

He seems taken aback by your statement or is it just your illusion?

“Husband to be?”

“I met him at Canada. A cold and scary type if you don’t know him. But my impression on him change as i try to know him more. He just kinda give me this weird attractive vibe.” You nod.

“What weird attractive vibe?” You gasp when you feel something warm on your cheek for second. You look up and your eyes sparks up.

“You are here!” You pecks Kris cheek as he take his seat next to you. He chuckles before look at Luhan.

“So is this the infamous Luhan?” Kris look at Luhan with warm eyes.

“Yup! The very one.” You giggles.

Kris shook his hand with Luhan. “Yu Jin always speak about you until I dont know if i have to be jealous or not.” He chuckles.

“Awww~ babe. You know i only love you.” You cooed.

“Please save your cheesiness.” Luhan playfully let out disgust groan which make you kick him on his leg under the table.

“Ouch!” He rubs his leg. He then look at Kris, “Are you sure you want to marry this girl?”

You give him death glare which make Kris laughs.

“Absolutely sure.” Kris pecks your lip and your face heats up instantly.

“Jagi!” Both you and Kris look at this one girl who suddenly appear out of nowhere and peck Luhan’s cheek and you instantly recognize the girl; Sae Ra.

“Sae Ra, meet my best friend Yu Jin and her fiancee, Kris.”  Luhan introduce you three.

“Its a shame i can’t befriend with you because i’ve to move suddenly.” You said that as you shake Sae Ra’s hand.

“It is. Luhan always talk about you.” She beams.

“I hope he said nice thing about me.”

Four of you having dinner blessfully althought sometime you try not to hit Luhan when he intentionally make fun of you. Time pass quickly and four of you bid goodbye.

You hug Kris’s arm for more warmth as winter wind blows. Kris snakes his hand on your waist bringing your body closer to him.

“Thank you, Kris.” You whisper lowly only for him to hear.

“For what?”

For taking away pain in my heart, for stopping my tears and most importantly for loving me.

“For appear in my life.”

You smiles warmly when he look at you with a gaze full of love.

And now you are very sure that Luhan is your past and your future is with Kris. Period.

 

 ________________

Next chappy is about Luhan's story [pov]
 

credit to taylor swift song's and 2 am