Book Four

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

You ft DBSK

28k6flk.jpg

JaeJoong

1

You sighed softly as you feel the warm sunshine ray fell on your face, waking you up from your sleep.

You stretched your arms up and wanted to get up but cant and that it when you realized someone was hugging your waist.

Your lips curve with sweet smiles. Just the perfect view of your angel every morning, sleeping soundly make you feel your life already complete.

“Jagi~” You tap the tips of his perfect nose but he didn’t even bug to move. You giggle softly before caress his cheek.

“Wake up! Its already 7 am. You need to go to work didn’t you?”  You ran your fingers on his hair and he open up his eyes upon your touch.

“Okay. But give me good morning kiss first!” He puckered his lips.

You giggled. “Shiro~” You stick out your tongue.

“Then I’m not going to works today.” He closes his eyes back.

You grunt a little before kisses his perfect red cherry lips and he pull you more closer to him.

“Don’t you know your kiss is my vitamin to go on for the rest of my day before meeting you again tonight?”

 

2

You sighed for umpteenth time today. Lately you have been busy with your assignment and quiz and that makes you feel down and really tired. On top of that, it’s been a week your boyfriend didn’t message or call you.

You understand he is busy but can not he at least send a goodnight message?

“Jerk!” You cursed under your breath while kicking some stone. You raise your head up; puffing your cheeks looking at the sky.

“If I see him later, I will kick his . I swear!” You bite your lower lips. Prevent the tears from fall down on your cheeks.

Still puffing your cheeks, you look down back and search for your key in your pocket when your house is in sight.

Ready to unlock your gate, you froze on your spot when you heard someone calling your name. You slowly turn your head to left only to see he standing not to far from your; grins widely while open up his arms.

Dropping your key, you run and hug him tightly. “Oh my gosh! I miss you so freaking much!” You sobbed slightly in his embrace.

“I know baby girl. I miss you too!” He kisses the top of your hair. You smiles, feeling all the negative feeling already goes away.

“Its good to be in your arms again.” You mumbled.

“Huh?”

“Nothing!” You peck his lips and he pulled you into a long sweet kiss.

“___________!”

He groaned and broke the kiss. You laugh as you saw four other men running towards you and your boyfriend, ready to steal you from him.

 

Yunho

“Blue!”

“Baby pink!”

“Blue!”

“Baby pink!”

He glares playfully at you and so does you. Even the saleswoman afraid to into the argument.

“I know who we can ask!” He smirks as he looks at you which you found y and places his hand on your now large tummy.

“Baby what color you want? Blue or baby pink?” He innocently asked.

“This is ridiculous, Jung Yunho!” You rolled your eyes; laughing at his childishness. Its not the baby can answer him.

“Our princess said baby pink, jagi~” He cooed before kisses your lips and take the little gown before give it to the saleswoman, leaving you speechless.

 

Junsu

Because you can no longer stand it, you finally storm into your room and change your clothes. From sleeveless shirt to white tank top

and from short pants above your knee to the shortest one revealing your long and slender legs.

You take the Japanese hand made fans that Junsu bought to you not long ago and fans your face. Even the aircond cannot cool you down.

“Why today must be so hot?” You said grumpily while lying on the couch waiting for Junsu who go out buying ice cream to come back from store.

“Jagi~” You smiles hearing his voice but refuse to wake up from the couch.

“Uh..Jun?” You raise your head a little to looks at him when he didn’t make any sound after calling you just to see his jaw dropped down as he stare at you.

“Junsu, what is wrong?” You ask him in worried tone.

“Ummmm…You just make me turn on, baby…”

 

Changmin

“Oh~ another cutie!” You squealed happily after another cute man walks by pass you.

“Yah! Can you just stop drooling on man?” Smiling, you turn your gaze to the person beside you.

“Why cant I? Its not like I have a boyfriend.” You stick out your tongue to him and keep on drooling when you spotted a hot man this time making Changmin frustrated and walks faster leaving you behind.

You laughed at his childishness. Everybody knew you have crush on this monster eater but maybe he is too dense too realize that you have feeling for him.

“Yah! Wait for me!” You run after him but he fastening his pace.

Finally after you can pick up his pace, you hold his wrist which making he stop.

“What?!” He snapped at you.

“Why are you angry? Its not you never seen me drooling over man.” You poke his cheeks just to gain another fierce glare.

“Okay okay…I will leave you alone.” You rolls your eyes and started to walks but shocked when you feel your wrist being yanked away by someone making your turn around slightly.

Your eyes widen when Changmin crashed his lips on your.

“Don’t look on another man!” He murmurs.

You nodded.

“Just look at me and only me!”  He murmurs again.

You nodded.

“This is my first kiss.” Your murmur while your lips with him are still intact.

“And I’m glad I’m the one who stole it away.”

 

Yoochun

“Beautiful!”

You shift your gaze from the view in front of you to the man that suddenly pops out of nowhere.

Your breath hitched. What an attractive man he is. You blinks several times and blushes when he suddenly looks up at you; smiling.

His smile somehow makes your heart fluttering. Smiling to him back, you focus your attention in front of you back, ready to snap another picture of the Han river. Today, there is firework festival held here.

“Enchanted.”

You bite your lower lips when another words come out from him. It sounds like music. Even the place is crowded and the sound of peoples chattering with each other, its weird because you can still heard his voice clearly.

This time, you turn to your side a little, to snap this man picture and he looks up to you, smiles charmingly when you snap his picture.

“_____!” You silently feel grateful when one of your friends calls your names. Bowing slightly to him, you started to walks away searching for your friends who already make their moves in this crowded place.

“Hey!” You turn around when someone held your wrist. Your heart beat faster when the man from earlier is the one who held your wrist.

“I’m Yoochun.” He smiles.

You smiles. Not sure why he suddenly introduced himself. Not wanting to be rude you introduce yourself.

“_______.”

“Take this.” He smiles giving you a cup of warm coffee before walks away leaving you in confuse.

You are beautiful

You are enchanted

You capture my heart

Will you give me a chance?

XXX-XXXXXXXX

-Yoochun-

 

You smiles widely when you saw the sticky note on the cup. Instead of chasing your friend, you chase after him.

“Yoochun-ssi!” You catch his wrist when you spotted him. He turns to looks at you and bravely you capture his lips with yours.

“You capture my heart too!”