Book Three [Part 2]

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

His Story

28k6flk.jpg

I’ve must be blind

For not realize how important you are to me

[Back then]

I sat at window sill. Looking at gentle droplets of rain drizzled down the window pane.

It’s been months since Yu Jin sudden gone and that fact alone make me become lonelier. But I’m suppose not to because I already have Sae Ra, right?

But then again, maybe I need time to accustom myself without Yu Jin around me. We both have become like twins. Always together and peoples expect us to end up together.

“Babe.” Sweet smile curve on my lips when Sae Ra walking toward me with two mug of hot chocolate in her hand.

“You’ve been staring at the window a lot lately. What you have in your mind?” She sips her drink while I look at the outside back.

I’ve been thinking about her. “Nothing.”

She chews her lower lips. “Do you love her?”

I look at Sae Ra with dumbfounded expression. “What?”

“Since she’s gone, you are not like yourself anymore.”

I put the mug down and cup her cheeks. “I love you. You know that right?”

Gentle smile curves on her lips. But somehow I start to doubt my own feeling.

“I love you, Luhan. So much.”

I lean in to kiss her soft lip. To make me keep on my track.

The feeling will go away eventually…Maybe I'm just piss off because she just gone like a wind.

28k6flk.jpg

Wherever you are Yu Jin, I hope you are happy, oh goodbye my love..

 

[Present]

I chuckles softly while Sae Ra keep whining on the other line about how unfair world is when she can’t accompany me to grab lunch together since it’s been two weeks we last saw each other.

“You still can have dinner with me.” I cooed. She giggles.

But then, like a magnet, my eyes lock on someone who walks not too far from me while reading novel.

The girl seems drawn into her own world but amazingly, she manages to walks without bump into people’s on the street. Its like she have third eyes to look around her so she wont bump onto other people.

“Babe, do you hear me?”

Sae Ra’s voice wake me up from my stupid trance.

“I am. Babe, I will call you back, okay?” Before she have chance to speak, I hung up and start to chase the girl that seems awfully familiar.

Seven years and the aura around her still didn’t change.

“Yu Jin!” I shout.

She turns around and my breath hitched. Her brown eyes still reflect the same warm but there are no big glasses on her face anymore.

Beautiful…

“L-Luhan?” Her eyes went big. Shock.

Without realize, I walk toward her before pull her into my embrace.

She seems hesitate to return the hug but I smile when she hug me back eventually.

“You’re still short I see.” She teases.

“Ya! You just see me again after seven years and that’s how you greet me?” I can’t help but flick her forehead. Like before…

She winces in pain and shot me laser through her eyes but I crack up in return. How I missed her. So much. And that time, world is not my concern anymore since I found her again.

“Do you have time?” I hesitantly ask. Afraid of rejection.

“Yeah.”

“Great! Let’s have some coffee.” I beam.

 

We talks about everything we can. In a mean time I try to remember the way she laughs, speak and how her eyes twinkle when she told something funny.

She is still the same Yu Jin that I knew but why its look like I don’t know her at the same time?

The more I talk to her, the more I felt like I want to keep her to myself but what hurt me more is that how she still have some effect on me even after seven years.

I thought I’m over her already but it seems like I am not.

“How’s your life?” She asked and it takes me every ounce of energy to not say ‘I love you. Let’s leave everything behind.’

No matter how greedy I’ve become, I know that someone is still waiting for me. Someone who always by my side but why do I felt like I take her for granted?

“Good. And I’m going to propose Sae Ra tonight.” I don’t know what making me say that but I guess I want to see your reaction.

“You are totally a slowpoke. Seven years and only now you are going to propose her?”

Nothing. Her face shows nothing and that make my heart clench in pain.

“Well, we both have been busy with our work.” I rub my neck instinctively.

And when it’s my turn to ask how her life is, I feel like my world went blank.

“Husband to be?” I can’t help but said that out loud.

“I met him at Canada…”

That’s the only thing I heard as my mind still trying to register that you are belong to someone else now.

When he comes, I can see how happy you are. For the rest of the night, even Sae Ra is still beside me, I can’t help but to look at you and him.

I want to keep today memory because I don’t think I can meet you again after this.

When we parted, I took a glance on you and him. You both are perfect for each other. I can’t help but feel jealous.

I hate you for make me feel like this.

“Babe?” I look at Sae Ra. Her eyes filled with worries and this time I can’t help but feel like she deserves someone good other than me.

“I love you.” I kiss her crown before pull her body closer to me.

I will try to love you, Sae Ra. Even it takes lifetime. I will forget her.

But you know what?

If I can go back for just a day
If I can go back to the me from back then
I will find every ounce of courage to make yu jin as mine.

 

_______

what is this i rambling about *^*