Book Seven

Snowlogy

 

28k6flk.jpg

You x Kai

28k6flk.jpg

What is dating?

Isnt it a process for both party to get to know each other?

 Knowing each other flaws and tries to see how compatible you both are before proceed to next level in the relationship?

And go for countless of dates-

“Yah!”

Soft gasp escape from your lips when Seul, your friend suddenly slam her palm against the table thus dragging you out of your trance.

“What?” You give her a what look which only earn her glare in return.

“Seriously, what is wrong with you? You are acting weird lately.” Seul put all her stationery inside the pencil case before throw the little thing inside her bag followed by her notes.

You let out soft chortle before put your entire note inside a file to cover yourself up. There is no way Seul going to believe what actually happen to you. Heck, all peeps around the school probably going to laugh at you if they know what actually happen to you.

“Don’t try to cover it up, Youngie. Spill it or I’m going to break our friendship.”

You stop whatever you are doing when Seul’s threat spill from . Letting out another sighs, you shift a bit from your seat, trying to find a right words on how you should tell Seul what exactly happen to you. Because you know Seul always stick right to her words when she put her mind into it.

“Okay, I’m going to spill it. But you have to promise me that you won’t tell every single soul in school okay?”

“I promise!”

You beckon Seul to get closer to you. Afraid that someone will hear what you are going to say.

“Someone asked me out.” You clamp your palm against Seul’s mouth when she’s about to yell in excitement. Pressing an index finger on your lips as a warning, you uncover before continue, “But its kinda weird. Arent you suppose to go on dates or at least keep in touch with each other?”

“What kind of joke is this? That jerk asks you out but never brings you out on a date or at least call you or message you? Wow, I’m speechless.” Seul fan her face with her hand, trying to get some oxygen even though you both now are in an open field.

“That’s why I kinda lose it. I keep thinking to myself what kind of relationship is this.” You asked before shove your file into your bag, as if you imagine that you are shoving that guy head right now.

Seul press her lips tight together as she stare at your face for a good few minutes before she speak, “you know..This guy is either playing around with you or he is just too shy to make a first move. But I’m choosing the first one!”

“I don’t know, Seul. I try not to think about this too much but I couldn’t help by myself but keep wondering about it.” You intertwine your fingers together, looking at everything else but Seul’s face.

Big teasing grins curve on Seul’s lips. “Da Young-ah. I never see you like this before. You usually brush it off when a man try to ask you out for date and kinda make a face when he make a scene when you reject him but this time why are you acting like this? Don’t tell me that you like that man?”

Your heart goes pitter patter at the unexpected question from Seul. Did you really like this guy? He is a good looking man. That you had to admit but that wasn’t the reason why you attracted to him. There is something else in this man that make you attracted to him.

“I don’t know.” You shrug your shoulder nonchalantly.

Seul nods her head several times before she shot you another question. “So who is the guy?”

“Jongin.” You nonchalantly reply.

“Holy guacamole! The one in business management class?!”

You widen your eyes as a threat to Seul to lower down her voice when people stealing a glance at both of you.

Seul clear before cast sheepish smiles around as a sign of apologize. “Are you sure he is the one who ask you out? You are not drunk or delusional right-ouch!”

You grit your teeth at Seul whilst the girl rubs her arm to soothe the stinging pain at the spot where you pinch her.

“Sorry, sorry. So what are you going to do about him?”

You ruffle your hair in annoyance before look up at Seul back. “I don’t know. Should I just pretend that any of this never happen?”

-

This is stupid! You hit your head gently against the wall. Why did you chicken out in last minute? Jongin was so close and all you have to do is call his name out but instead, another name roll off your tongue and you had to find an excuse what you want from that person.

“ you!” You curse yourself before look around to make sure the bathroom is empty. Its Seul suggestion that you should try to make first move to ask Jongin out on date but it turn out that you are not brave enough just as you thought you will be when the hallway is full with students when the lecture is over. And perhaps they will think you are just like another girl who wants to try her luck in seducing Kim Jongin if you ask him to go out on a date in front of people.

“You are stupid, Da Young-ah. And he doesn’t even spare a glance to look at you for god sake!” You mumble under your breath before pretend to fix your hair when you heard the bathroom door being push from the outside. You take a good look at yourself and start to wonder if Jongin was meant to sent the text to someone else but he accidentally send it to you…wait!

“That must be it! Wow you are really dumb to not catch on that. That’s why he never takes any initiative to call you or ask you out for a date.” You let out another sighs before you slap your forehead with your palm only to give a sheepish smile when a girl see what you are doing right when she open the door of the toilet.

“There is a lot mosquito here haha.” Laughing awkwardly, you quickly get out of bathroom. Feeling embarrass for talking your thought out loud. But deep down you cant help but feel little bit pain on your chest at the thought that you are the only excited one when Jongin ask you out even just through a text.

“Seul is right. I’m the delusional one here.”

-

“What is wrong with this girl? She looks sick.”

Seul give her boyfriend a look before turn her attention toward you back whose in the middle of jotting down something on the paper.

“You can make a book if you combine all notes that you are jotting down at this rate, youngie-ah.” Chanyeol touch a stack of note on your side before you slap his hand away making him wince a bit. He turns to look at his girlfriend, mouthing if you are okay.

“Yah Park Chan, you are Jongin best friend right? So you must know what that boy is up to.”

You nervously look up at Seul, kicking her shin as a sign to not open but it seems worthless when Seul didn’t even bother to give you a glance.

“Park Seul.” You steal a glance on Chanyeol whose clearly confuse with the sudden question before your gaze shift to Seul who stare at her boyfriend intently.

“Why did you ask that?” Chanyeol bit his lower lips as he shift his gaze between you and Seul.

“Forget what I ask. I just want to know if Jongin seeing someone else lately.”

You facepalm yourself at the straight forward question from Seul. Its over. Your life is over. The whole school will know that you are actually like Jongin tomorrow and you will become another laughing stock.

Chanyeol let out small laughter at the question before he casually packs up Seul things. “I don’t think so. But I think he is interested in someone lately. I suspect it’s a girl from our school.”

Literally, you could hear your heart shatter in piece. It was too late when you realize that you are actually like Jongin when the confession just comes out of Chanyeol’s mouth. And all you wishing for right now is that the incident never happens. To think that you actually give a reply to that text…

“I’m out of here.” You shove all your things inside your bag before walk away though Chanyeol yell out your name.

“I thought three of us are going to have lunch together?” Chanyeol give Seul questioning look but the girl only give Chanyeol keep quiet look, making Chanyeol wonder if he do something wrong just now.

-

Attending a party actually was not bad as you thought it will be when you are in bad mood. You had to give credit to Seul for succeed to dragging you out of your apartment instead of letting you rot and mourn over your stupidity. But that was until the one who you didn’t want to see actually coming over for the party. Well after all this is Chanyeol’s party and you should not be surprise to see other of his friends is here.

It just you are not prepared to face Jongin and all you hope for is Jongin wont approach you and bring up about the text because you are not sure what will you do if he does that.

“Ouch!”

You snap out of your trance when someone hisses and you quickly take a step back when you realize that you just step on your dance partner’s feet.

“I’m sorry. Are you okay?” You bite your lower lips in shame.

“Its okay. But are you okay? You look like you have some problem.”

You couldn’t help but feel warm spread on your cheeks when Donghae, your senior give you a concern look.

“I-I’m okay. You know what? Let me get us some drink as a token of apologize.” You give Donghae a sheepish smile before turn to walk away before he can even protest.

 

“Hey!” You are about to curse the person who suddenly pull your hand and drag you into a room. It’s a good thing that the drinks didn’t spill over your dress or else you are going give the guy a good lesson.

“Da young.”

Your heart skips a beat when your eyes met with Jongin. Unconsciously you furrow your brows together, thinking why Jongin suddenly drags you into the room.

“O-oh Jongin-ssi. Do you need any help from me?” You give him question look whilst trying to pretend that his sudden action didn’t give any effect to you. Perhaps he actually wants to talk to someone else but he accidentally grabs you instead of his person of interest.

You put down the drinks on the small table beside you before you look at Jongin properly. It feels awkward right now but you tell yourself that you should help the guy if you could.

“Jongin-“ Your eyes widen when Jongin press his lips against yours, making your heart palpitate in abnormal beat whenever you see Jongin around the campus. It takes you a few second to gather some strength inside you to push Jongin away.

“What are you doing?” You cover your mouth with the back of your hand.

Jongin on the other hand only flash you hurt look when you push him away but that didn’t stop him to pull you into another kiss. This time he wrap an arm around your waist to make sure that you cant run away and another hand behind your head to make sure you stay still.

You try your best to escape from Jongin’s grips at first but he only tighten his hold on you which make you whimper in pain. Tears make it way down your cheeks. How can he treat you like this?

Perhaps he can sense that you are in pain, Jongin quickly loose the grips around you but the hold still firm enough so that you cant run away.

You look up only to be surprise when you see his eyes b with tears after he leans back. Whatever is happening right now, it only brings up confusion to you.

“Why?” You whisper softly but loud enough for him to hear that. So he knows that he is actually hurting you right now.

“I’m waiting the right time to ask you out again. This time in a proper way. Not with a text you know. But every time I try to approach you, I seems cant do that. I-I feel like my heart going to burst out of my chest whenever I try to approach you. And today when I see you are with Donghae hyung, I can’t control myself anymore.”

You part your lips to say something as your gaze never left him. Instead of words, soft groans escape from your lips. You smack his chest little bit hard for a payback.

“And who do you think you are huh? You are turning me into a miserable . I thought your text was meant for someone else and I actually reply to it. Do you know how embarrass I am thinking how to face you again if you approach me and tell me that the text was meant for someone else? You jerk.”

Soft laughter escape from Jongin’s lips before he pull you into his embrace. “I’m sorry, youngie. But I really don’t want to be a thoughtless person to ask someone he likes out just through a text. That’s why I didn’t approach you right away or asking you out for date or keep in touch with you though you don’t know how surprise I am when you agreed to date me.”

Overwhelm by his little confession, you close the proximity between both of you back. Hiding your face on his chest, you softly whisper on how you have little crush on him since the beginning and you realize that you really like him when Chanyeol said that he liking someone else in the school.

Jongin plant a soft kiss on top of your head before take a step back. He intertwines his fingers with yours before taking a deep breath. “I can’t promise anything to you because promise is meant to be broken but I will try my best to make you happy. So Jung Da Young, will you be my girlfriend and hold my hand while we take our own small steps and sweet time to make this relationship work?”

You look down for awhile, trying to hide the smile that plastering on your lips. After calming yourself down, you look up with glassy eyes and nod your head. “I’d love to be your girlfriend, Jongin.”

Both of you let out small laughs before Jongin once again pull you into his embrace. Leaning closer to your ear he whisper, “Should we ditch the party and have our official first date today?”

“Sounds good. Let’s do that.”

 

__________________________________

I know I posted up a different plot for kai x you before this so i'm sorry if you guys dont like this.

I just dont feel to write today so welp here come the crap coughs.