Book Ten

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

You x Yifan

28k6flk.jpg

Letting one of your leg dangling down on the side of the bed, you gingerly touch the medium size box in front of you before you open it up. Slowly the side of your lips curving up and soon you burst out in laughter. Its been a week since Yifan gave you this present but you still cant get over on how funny it looks.

You didn’t meant to hurt his feeling when you received the present but you couldn’t help yourself either when his present look like this. Pulling the sweater down on your body, you stand up before you take a step back to look on your reflection properly in the mirror. The sweater really are hideous, and it’s made even funnier by the fact that it short in the wrists and end up an inch above your belly button, showing a strip of the t shirt you wearing underneath. Thank god a knitted snowman print on the front look okay.

“This is what I get when I pour all my heart and soul for almost a month to make this sweater for you huh?” Yifan grumble under his breath, still looking bitter because of your reaction. From the corner of his eyes, he once again looks at you, whose trying (and failing terribly) to suppress bubbles of laughter that finally left your lips.

“Babe, I don’t mean to hurt your feeling but let’s admit it that you’re bad in crafting area.” You twirl around only to see Yifan who’s lean on the doorway of your shared bedroom. Knowing Yifan, he probably going to throw another drama over the sweater again.

“Psh- world acknowledge my art skill. They said my level is on Picasso level. Only you’re too blind to see that.”

You roll your eyes. “Whatever Yifan. But still I’m not going to wear this for our school reunion.”

“But why? We agreed to wear this as couple items for the event. You promise me remember?” Yifan take a long stride to the bed and takes a sit on the edge of bed before he turn his attention toward you back.

Chewing on your lower lips, you try to avoid from looking at Yifan’s face whilst trying to find proper words so you wouldn’t hurt his feeling.

“Let’s say that I look ugly in this shirt?” You sound almost unsure when you voice out your opinion. Hurting Yifan is the last thing that you wanna do.

“Yah!” He shouted before trying to grab you.

Your laughter fill the room when he chase you around, demanding an apology from you for hurting his ego and you are so not going to apologize to him just to more. After all making fun of Wu Yifan is part of your life.