Book Five

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

You ft Jae Joong

28k6flk.jpg

You lie lifelessly on the floor. Stare at the ceiling with a sad stare. Great! Just ing great! How is this supposed to beoh-so-awesome-day turned out to be so ing terrible?

You slowly close your eyes. Too lazy to move from your spot now and surely not for the next few hours. You just simply want to drown into your peaceful wordl. Even your body already numb from lie on the cold floor, you just ignore it.

You expected to have awesome day today. From the moment you open up your eyes but today turned out to be just one of your bad days.

Been chasing by dog, your car too decided to show its protest by having flat tires and for that you have to take public transport and needed to compete to get cab to go to the photo shoot place. And on top of that, your big boss scolded you because you are late, making you carry 'Mr. Grumpy mood' while doing your job as a photographer.

You sighed as you remember when the models too make some scene which make you felt you wanted to throw brick ateach one of them.

As you drown in your thought, someone enter the photo shoot set, smiling while looks at your figure. He squat down in front of you before shaking your leg making you jumped in surprise.

You squinting your eyes to look at the figure and finally a smiles form on your lips. He too smiles at you in the dim light.

“What are you doing here?” You look at him. Never had you thought he will appear here. Especially today.

“I heard my princess acting as Mr. Grumpy today?” He chuckled.

You scoff and he ruffles your hair and you let he do that. Every time he touches you, you feel alive.

With a heavy sighs, you hugs him tightly. As if he understand heck no he always understand you, he hugs you back and whispers stupid joke which make you smiles stupidly. And suddenly you realize, you can’t live without this man.

He is your very best medicine when you are on your bad mood day.

“Ready to go home?” He broke the hugs and flash you his sweetest smile which always make you melt.

“Yeah!” You stand up and he helps you to bring your things and laces your fingers together with his other free hand before swing it playfully.

“What we are going to do tonight?” He asked while both of you walking out from the building.

“You will cook something for me.” You smirked.

He laughed. “And then?”

“Watching movie?”

“Oh, I know we will watch thriller movie tonight.” His turn to smirk this time.

You make a dramatic gasp. “You know I hate thriller movie.”

“I know but I love it when you hate it~” He sing sang playfully.

You tilt your head slightly to him. “And why is that?”

“Because you will hugs me when you sleep. And I love it when I can hug you every time you sleep.” He smiles and like a contagious disease, you smiles too.

“Feeling better?” He nudges playfully.

“Yeah!”

“Good! I hate it when you acting like old granny who lost her teeth.” Your eyes grew bigger and before you can hit him, he already run away; laughing.

“I hate you!” You run after him.

“I love you too, jagi~”

_____________________________

So i was thinking to accept request for one shot..

If you interested, you can PM me ;)