Book One

Snowlogy

28k6flk.jpg

You x Yongguk

28k6flk.jpg

“I’m not going to believe in love anymore!”

You chuckles as you looking at fashion magazine on the table. Calmly, you sip your warm coffee while your friend keeps whining about her cheating boyfriend which is by now is her ex.

“Do you hear what I said?” Seul Mi raises her head from the table while looking at you.

“Yeah.” You nod while staring at one turquoise clutch that stole your attention.  I’m going to buy this!

“Tae Hee-ah!” She yells.

“What?” You avert your gaze from the magazine to the puffy eyes Seul Mi.

“Can you at least show some concern?” She glares.

“I’m showing my concern.” You nods before flips another page but groan a little when Seul Mi take the magazine and hide it behind her back.

You sigh before lean your back on the chair. “What you want me to do? I did warn you that man is a jerk before you dating him.”

You cross your leg.

“I… I know it’s my fault. I wish I listen to you back then.” You look at Seul Mi again with tears threaten to fall.

You sips your coffee once again before put your handkerchief in front of her. “Don’t cry. We will go through this together, hurrmm?” You squeeze her hand and smile softly which make Seul Mi cry.

“Aish! Don’t cry!” You give her I-will-kill-you-look because really...pursuade someone is one of your weakness.

“Girl, you seriously are not the best person for people to come and tell about their problem. I wonder why I choose you.” Seul Mi wipes her tears.

“Because you know you love me.” You wriggle your eyebrows which make Seul Mi laughs softly.

_______

“Seriously?” You give Seul Mi are-you-kidding-look. It’s only after one week before Seul Mi wailing about she’s not going to believe in love anymore but now she tricking you to come to this group blind date. It’s not like she don’t know you are in fact already have a boyfriend.

“Just this once.” She gives you puppy eyes and you sigh heavily knowing that it just waste of energy to protest.

“Annyeong!~” You try not to cringe at Seul Mi’s energetic voice and quietly take your seat, uninterestingly glance at the man who sit in front of you before look down on the menu.

The date seems went smoothly on Seul Mi’s side and you can see the man who goes by name Henry seems to like Seul Mi.

“What you is your hobby?” You avert your gaze to the man who sits beside Henry. Chang Ho is his name.

“Sleep.” You answer with monotone voice and that make Chang Ho goes quiet again.

Actually, you enjoy the look on Chang Ho’s face right now. He looks like having hard time to ransack his little brain off to search for interesting topic in which you successfully make the conversation die again and again.

“Let’s go to amusement park!” You try not to face palm yourself when Seul Mi’s yank your wrist suddenly before lead both of you out of the café first leaving the guys behind pay for your meals.

“I like him!” She whispers shyly to you.

“Yeah. Whatever.” You scowl which earn Seul Mi’s glare as she hit your arm.

“What was that for?!” You yell as you rub your arm.

“Can’t you be a little supportive?” She pouts.

“I am.”

Seul Mi rolls her eyes before smiling again when Henry and Chang Ho come out from the café.

____

Your eyes spark when you saw a figure reading magazine on the couch. Quickly you run to him and throw yourself into his arms.

“Can’t you see I’m busy now?” He push you away before continue to read the magazine.

You raise your eyebrows when he use his cold tone whenever he angry at you. You really dont expect this especially its been two week since you last saw each other.

“I don’t know that you will come home this early. You said you will be back tomorrow.” You try to dismiss the thought that he is angry with you with the thought that he maybe still feeling tired from having the long flight.

“So what if I come home early? Are you afraid that I’m going to ruin your little date with another man?” He throws the magazine away before storm into his private study, closing the door loudly as a sign of his protest.

You chuckles lightly before stride into your room, taking a long and nice warm bath before changing into your favorite PJ’s; Yongguk’s big shirt and short pant.

“Go away!” He shouted when you knock on his private study’s.

He gives you angry stare when you saunter into the room. You ignore his deathly glare as you sit on his laps.

“Go away. I don’t want to deal with you right now.” He scowled.

 Putting on cold façade, you cup his cheeks with your hands. “I don’t care if you are going to beat the out of me, but I’m going to make you listen and understand.”

“I said…”

“Shut the hell up!” You shouted and that make him flinch.

 You try not to smile when you saw him flinch. Never have you felt this good to have him under your control. Ah…one of your guilty pleasure.

“I don’t know what you saw or heard but that man and I, is not having any kind of relationship. Seul Mi’s tricked me to join her on the blind date.” You explain.

“But you can leave when you realize about her scheme!”

You raise your eyebrows. “Are you telling me to ditch my own friend? What if those boys do something to her?”

“What if they do something to YOU?”

You sigh. His childish side is starting to show.

“Babe, you know I won’t let ANY man touch me, right? If they do, they will be sorry.” You locked your arms around his neck.

He groans. “What am I going to do with you?”

You smiles as victory clearly are on your side.

“Just trust me and never doubt me, Yongguk.”

He rolls his eyes as you lean in to kiss him.

He hates it how you can easily put off burning anger in his heart because that’s mean how much you have control over him.

“I love you.” You whisper that lowly after you broke the kiss.

“I love you too.” He flashes his gummy smile which always makes you melt.

“Since we are good now, I’m going to bed!” You grin as you get off of his lap.

“Yah!” You yell when suddenly he scoop you in his arms.

“And who say I’m done with you?” He smirks as he head to the bedroom.