Chapter 1

In your Eyes 2

Taeyeon is on her wat to the airport when she forgot something at her office, she decided not to go back anymore since she is almost at her destination. Placing an earpiece on one ear, she contacts Yuri's phone.

 

"Hey, are you guys close?"

"Almost Taeng, Sica just need to buy something. You?"

"I just arrived. I'll park my car on the front okay?"

"Okay. See you inside",

 

Stashing away the earpiece, she parks her car on the side of the road and immediately dismount her car before locking it from the inside. Too hot to wait outside, she enters the airport and stand next to the other people waiting. Just then, someone taps her on the shoulder.

 

"See her yet?" It was Yuri.

"Not yet. You?"

"Same",

"Any plans?" Jessica asked.

"As of now, I don't have anything on my sleeves, but I think I can manage", Taeyeon replied with a smile.

 

Jessica just smiled back at the latter as she link arms with her girlfriend who is standing close to her. Just then, people started moving and calling out names; some are holding name cards to gather attention of the incoming passengers. Yuri, being the tallest one, eyed for them as people started crowding the area which makes Jessica a little bit dizzy. Taeyeon on the other hand, tries her best to spot Tiffany but failed. With people gathering, it is hard to look for the one they've been looking for. Jessica, who is now unable to stand properly, tugged Yuri's sleeve as she points out the vacant seats not too far from them. Taeyeon and Yuri agrees as they sat on the chairs inside the airport. More passengers are now walking in and out of the airport but the one they've been waiting for has not yet to arrive.

Another half a minute passed and still, no sign of Tiffany coming around. Jessica is now yawning as she rest her head on Yuri's shoulder as Yuri rest her head on Jessica's. Taeyeon, being herself, is waiting patiently for the other girls' arrival. Just then, she saw a familiar figure heading towards them. She quickly got up from her seat and ran towards this person.

She wasn't able to say anything. She just stood there.

 

"Ahh",

"Wh...where is she?" Taeyeon asked, her voice cracked.

"Well...she...",

 

Yuri and Jessica are now behind them, wondering where there friend is.

 

"Nick, where is Tiffany?" Jessica asked, her tone a bit irritated.\

"She...",

"Well?" she asked once more, her voice full of demand.

"She have an urgent project...but she was supposed to go with me today! I swear!" Nickhun answered back.

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears. Is she hearing right? Or was this all some kind of a bad joke? She just stood there, saying nothing. She kept her eyes on the floor as she held on her tears which are now threathening to fall.

 

"I...I have to go",

"Huh? But Taeng, aren't you going to as..."

"Yul, Nick says Fany has an urgent project to do that's why she can't come today",

"But..."

"It's okay Yul, really. Take Jessica home, she's tired already. We can always see her but not now", Taeyeon said as she shows a smile towards them.

"Idiot",

 

Taeyeon just looks at Jessica but just sigh before smiling again as she turns her back on them and head outside the airport to her car. Nickhun, Yuri and Jessica were the one's left inside the airport. Jessica then stares at him. Nickhun can't look at her in the eyes. He then excuse himself to the two ladies as he walks away as well.

 

"Now that is something you don't see everyday. Wonder if Taeng is alright", Yuri said.

"Let's go home Seobang. I'm tired to think about things, and the heat is killing me", Yuri just smiled at her girlfriends' actions as they decided to go home themselves.

 

Taeyeon who is now inside her car, still tries to hold her tears as she starts the engine of her car. Sniffing and almost sobbing, she drives away to the airport as a mellow music accompanies her travel. She arrived at her office way passed 9:00 in the evening as Miyoung and Hyoyeon were having a chat on the lounge. Taeyeon just passed them as she enters her room before locking it on the inside. She slump her tired body on her rolling chair and engulf herself to the warm and tranquil ambiace of her office. Just then, she heard a knock on the door.

 

"TaeTae?" Miyoung called out from the outside, but no answer.

 

Hyoyeon came behind her as she asked. Miyoung just shook her head before sighing. Hyoyeon signals Miyoung that she will now go home and Miyoung nods back in return. She bid farewell before going back to Taeyeon. She knock once more, and the same response was given back to her. She decided to open the door as she fished out some keys she got from the key drawer and inserted one on the keyhole. Successfully opening the door, she slowly walks inside the room to see what Taeyeon was doing and to her surprised, the latter was sleeping soundly.

 

"And I thought you were going to see her today?"

 

Miyoung just smiled as she watch Taeyeon sleep. She walk closely to the latter before seating on the wooden table next to Taeyeon. She smiled but sighs after that. She grab a hold of the telephone and dial some number before saying anything to the receiver.

 

"Let's go home",

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so here is chapter 1!!! XDD kyaa ~

i'm really sorry it was supposed to be yesterday but i slept the whole day hahaha! so tired oh well.

so what do you think?? ^^

and yeah, i didn't put title on it.. so complicated hahaha!

i will be updating everyday, or every other day. depends on my free time. 

so enjoy! ~~ :3

 

toodles ~~