Prologue

In your Eyes 2

One month after their confession, Taeyeon and Tiffany bought a unit for themselves. Being Tiffany as she is, she wished that their house be coated with pink from the exterior to the interior and Taeyeon obviously agreed on it. Tiffany has now become a great singer and she often went outside the country to promote her songs while Taeyeon on the other hand, is busy with the company. Miyoung, still her secretary, is helping her with the paper works that must be done and Hyoyeon being her right hand. Yuri and Jessica pays them a visit every once in a while after their tour from a country to another.

Taeyeon and Tiffany only has time for each other every twice or trice a week or a month especially when their schedule is hectic and tight. Taeyeon who always beep Tiffany to know if her girlfriend is doing fine on her job, and eventually, Tiffany would reply back. Tiffany as busy as she is, is looking for a way to spend some time with Taeyeon as she decides to take a whole week off. Her manager, Nickhun, sees nothing wrong about it and agrees to Tiffany's decision. Happy with the news, she hurriedly phone Taeyeon. 

 

"TAETAE!"

"Yes Fany? I see you're happy about something?" said Taeyeon on the other line.

"Of course I am! I got a whole week off!"

"Really?"

"Yup! Nick agrees on me having it. So what do you say? Want to go somewhere with me?" she asked.

"Sure! I'll get things done by tonight so I won't be thinking anything when we are together! So do you like me to pick you up on the airport?"

"Okay! Oh! Bring YulSic with you okay? I kinda miss them too",

"Okay. I will. Mail me okay?"

"I will. You seem a bit bus, are you doing okay?"

"Yup, I'm fine. Miyoung and Hyoyeon are a big help",

"Okay. Don't overwork yourself okay? I need to hang up now, got to have a run down",

"Okay baby, I love you. Don't forget to get some good sleep",

"I will TaeTae, I love you too",

 

Tiffany placed her phone back to her bag as she resumes her practice on the studio. Meanwhile, Taeyeon still wears her smile on her face that Miyoung and Hyoyeon are starting to freak out. Miyoung just signals Hyoyeon not to pay attention to their silly friend as they return to their works. Taeyeon, who is so happy started doing her work with such grace that she is almost done with them. Just then, she remembered something she must do. Going to her email, she type some characters on the screen before hitting the send button.

Somewhere in Gangnam, two ladies are walking hand in hand as they checks on every boutique they run into a their phones started ringing in syncro. They both fished their phones out their pockets and read their mails. The first lady immediately formed up a huge smile on her face as the other laughs her feelings out. Placing her phone back to her pocket, she can't help but smile.

 

"It's about time those two reunite, don't you think so baby?"

"Haha, I think so too Seobang. Guess will meet them up on the airport then", the latter smiles as she links her arm to the other girl and intertwine their fingers and continue with their date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

soo how is it? miane it's just a prologue. hahaha but i already have the chapters 1,2,3. ^^ though its on my cp and i can't seem to move it so yeah i have to retype it again ^^ 

I was thinking, should i put titles again in every chapters or its a bad idea? HAHA.. 

okay... that's it for tonight. i'll post the first chapter tomorrow. ^^ 

subs...comments... please? :D 

~toodles