Chapter 9

In your Eyes 2

It’s just two days before Tiffany and Jessica’s most awaited day as they spent their afternoon on a salon. Jessica asked the hair stylist the best perm suited for her while Tiffany only did her nails. After the salon, they went to some boutique shops to buy new sets of clothes and make-up kits. It was almost 5:00pm when they conclude their date that day. They decided to stop by their favorite coffee shop as they ordered some refreshments.

 

“Jessi…do you think our girlfriends have some hidden plan for us this coming Valentine’s Day?” Tiffany suddenly asked Jessica as she plays with her Frappuccino.

“I know my Seobang has something for me, I don’t know about your Taeyeon”,

“Jessi!”

“Haha, I was just kidding Tiff. Of course she has. Just wait for the day itself to come and come see it for yourself”, Jessica then winked at the latter as they both enjoy their cold drinks.

 

Finally arriving home, Tiffany placed all her shopping bags on the side of the living room as she head to the bathroom to freshen up from the tiring them she’d been through. She checks at the clock and it say 6:78pm, Taeyeon won’t be around for a little while so mind as well freshens up then fix the clothes she bought, she thought.

 

Coming out from the bathroom, Tiffany could hear a car that is being park outside their house and she knows that Taeyeon is already home. She comes by the door as she welcome Taeyeon with a kiss and a hug. Taeyeon gradually seats on the sofa as she massage her neck and sore shoulder. Tiffany went back with a drink in hand before handing it over at Taeyeon.

 

“How’s work?” she asked.

“Tiring…as usual”, Taeyeon answered back before sipping her drink.

“Don’t overwork yourself TaeTae”,

“I know…but recently, grandpa is making me work like a bull”, Taeyeon sighed as she finishes her drink then handing it to Tiffany.

“I’m sorry…can I do something that might lessen that stress of yours?” Tiffany asked with a worried expression on her face.

 

Taeyeon look at her for a good second before smiling then patting her on the head. Tiffany was confused.

 

“TaeTae?”

“Just stay with me forever and show me your brightest smile and your greatest love…that’s good enough for me”, Taeyeon smiled as she pinched the latter’s cheeks.

“Nyaa, why are you so cheesy? And there Jessi told me you don’t have any cheesiness on that body of yours”,

“What?! She said that!? That ice princess!” Taeyeon then pouted causing Tiffany to steal a quick peck on it.

“Wha—”

“Stop doing that, look at your eyebrows and forehead…you’ll get wrinkles”, Tiffany joked.

 

The two continue on their sweet moment as the night grows older. Meanwhile, Nickhun was inside his apartment as he type away some characters on his laptop. He’s been doing the same thing for five hours straight ever since he came back from work.

 

“Urgh…my neck hurts, okay…got to have some drink”,

 

Nickhun stood up from his workplace as he head to the fridge to grab some cold water. He drank from a bottled water before tossing it away on the trash bin. He then returns to his workplace. He’s been doing some updates about Tiffany’s current status as she takes some private vacation then again. He stops from updating her blog when he remembered the thing that Tiffany told him that one night.

 

“…what’s so good about that girl anyway? Am I too late for her?” Nickhun asked himself as he looks at his collection of album. It was all Tiffany’s.

“What good can it bring you? If your fans knew your relationship with her, you’ll meet your doom…you wouldn’t want that right, Tiffany?” he said as he Tiffany’s pictures. He sighed as he hides the album on his hand before resuming to his work.

 

The next day, Yuri invited Taeyeon to go out with her since Taeyeon was on her leave for a week after that nerve wrecking pile of work. The two went to the mall to do some window shopping since Yuri insisted.

 

“Yul, what are we doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Shush, I’m looking for a great gift for Sica-baby for tomorrow…” Yuri answered her as she glance at each shops.

“Tomorrow? What’s with tomorrow?” Taeyeon confusingly asked.

Yuri’s eyes widen. “WHAT?!Oh my god Taeng! You don’t know what tomorrow is?!” Yuri shockingly asked her.

“Eh…should I?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Waa! I feel sorry for Fany-ah! Taeng, tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day!” Yuri then slapped Taeyeon’s arm.

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyes for a while before widening her eyes upon realizing what Yuri is telling her. She began to panic as she drag Yuri to choose a gift for Tiffany. On the other hand, Tiffany, Jessica, Miyoung and Hyoyeon are on the usual coffee shop that they all love. Since there’s nothing to do, they decided to hang out.

 

“Oh? So those two went out on a date? It’s been a while since then”, Miyoung said as she sips from her Frappucino.

“Date?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, date. Those two are very close that I thought they were together”, Hyoyeon said.

“Huh?!” Tiffany was shocked.

“Yes Fany, those two are very close you wouldn’t see them as best friends. They cling to each other too much that it kind of worry us, right Hyo?” the latter just nod in response.

 

Tiffany and Jessica furrowed their brows before looking at each other then back to Miyoung and Hyoyeon who are busy drinking their Frappucino.

 

“But don’t worry, those two got you so there’s no problem”, Hyoyeon added.

“Yeah, those two are head over heels for you guys…and also, sometimes I think Tiffany is very pretty”, Miyoung added.

“Eh? Mimi!” Tiffany said.

“What? It’s true, Hyoyeon thinks the same for Jessica, right?” Hyoyeon just nods back.

“Oh…thank you, but I think you two are as pretty as us, right Tiff?” Tiffany nods away.

 

The ladies laugh at the matter as they continue their small chit chat on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon. Back at where Yuri and Taeyeon is, Yuri was worn out because of Taeyeon keeping her on running as they check every boutique they think would give some good offer but find nothing. Yuri already both a gift for Jessica and Taeyeon still haven’t found anything suitable for Tiffany.

 

“Waa! Yul! Oh no!”

“Hey! Don’t freak out, just stay calm…we still have time for tomorrow, and it’s your fault too for not remember a very special event”, Yuri said as she scolded her.

“But but, I was busy with work and—”

“And Tiffany’s isn’t?”

“Ahh…” Taeyeon wasn’t able to make a comeback since Yuri was right.

 

Tiffany is busy herself but she makes time for her. She never forget what she wanted and what she needs. She’s always there for her, and yet…this special event that her girlfriend is looking forward too is the one she forgets. She sighed.

 

“I’m sorry”,

“…it’s okay as long as you understand…now, let’s go search for the perfect gift for Tiffany”, Yuri smiled as Taeyeon nods back to her.

 

The two spent the rest of the day looking and checking on each shops they came across with, and finally Taeyeon find the perfect gift for Tiffany. To regain their lose energy from the tiring day. The two ate at a restaurant as Taeyeon placed her gift next to her. Yuri is still confused on why Taeyeon brought that for Tiffany.

 

“Taeng, can I ask something?”

“Hmm?”

“Why guitar?” Yuri asked as she looks at the acoustic guitar seating next to their table.

“It’s a secret Yul”, Taeyeon then winked before placing her order.

 

Taeyeon drove Yuri back at her place as she drives back to her own. Parking the car on the side of the road, Taeyeon leaves the guitar on the trunk of the car as she head inside the house. Opening the door, she saw Tiffany cooks something on the kitchen.

 

“I’m home”,

“Oh! TaeTae! How’s your day with Yuri-ah?” she asked as she land a peck on the latter’s cheek.

“It’s kind of tiring. Yul is going crazy about buying a gift for Jessica for tomorrow. It not even Jessica’s birthday. I wonder what occasion there is”, Taeyeon said as she faked it before turning her back to Tiffany, removing her coat.

 

Tiffany just had an o-shaped mouth as she nods to Taeyeon’s statement. She then returns to the kitchen to take out the dish she’s cooking for the two of them. The two ate their dinner as they talked about what happened to them today. Taeyeon helped Tiffany to cleaned up as soon as they finish their food before going inside the shower room to freshen up.

 

When she got out of the shower, she saw Tiffany already in bed as the latter glued her eyes on the television screen in front of them. Taeyeon dried her hair up before lying down next to Tiffany.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked Tiffany.

“Nothing TaeTae, I’m just kind of tired because of today”, Tiffany replied before she turns the television off.

“I see…let’s sleep?”

“Uhm”,

 

Taeyeon got up from the bed as she turns the light off and brought the blinds down as she lay next to Tiffany before covering her body with the blanket to keep her warm. She s her arms in Tiffany’s waist as she buried her face on the latter’s back. She then smiled knowing that Tiffany thought that she doesn’t have anything prepared for her for tomorrow.

 

“Night Fany…I love you”

“Love you too, TaeTae”,

 

 

 

---

hi guys, sorry for being HIATUS for a very long time. *mianhe mianhe*

anyways, the event taking place is rather late as you can see, valentines day haha. but...of course, let's just see what's going to happen. I'll try to update more often these days. Just busy with work and everything. So, that's it for now. ciao~ <3