Chapter 7

In your Eyes 2

(Note: this day happened the same day Jessica met Nana on the coffee shop.)

 

The next day, Taeyeon and Tiffany were on their way to the company because Taeyeon was summoned by Miyoung and Hyoyeon regarding some files to be signed by her. The two arrived at the building not too long and they head to where Taeyeon’s office is. Miyoung and Hyoyeon welcomed the two with a smile.

 

“Heyo wassup!” Hyoyeon greeted.

“Hyoyeon, we’re at work”, Taeyeon said.

“Tss. You’re no fun”, Hyoyeon said as she returned to her desk to get the folders that Taeyeon needs to sign. “Here are the files that you need to sign”, she then slammed them at her table.

 

Taeyeon just look at her with fiercing glare as Hyoyeon made a face before resuming to her own work. Miyoung and Tiffany are at the other table doing some other things like, chatting.

 

“So what happened to TaeTae? Why is she acting so bossy?” Miyoung asked as she type some keys.

“I really don’t know. Maybe because of what happened during the meeting, or so was it?” Tiffany said as she scans some folders.

“Haha, that got her huh”, Miyoung then chuckles.

“You bet, she’s so pissed when she returned to our place”,

“Wish I’ve seen it!”

 

The two began laughing causing Taeyeon to shut them up.

 

“If you two can’t talk quietly, go outside”, she said as she sign and scan each documents piled up on her desk.

“Boo! TaeTae!” Miyoung and Tiffany said in unison before walking out of the room.

“Oh! They really went out! I should to—”

“You stay here and help me with the files”,

 

Hyoyeon was in shocked after hearing it from Taeyeon. She cursed her under her breath, but can she blame her? The things on her desk are like a nightmare of terror even for someone like Taeyeon. Just as she was about to return to her seat, Hyoyeon remembered that Baekhyun guy from before.

 

“So Taeng, how about that guy?” Hyoyeon said as she takes a seat on a chair next to Taeyeon’s desk.

“Guy?” Taeyeon stops as she looks at Hyoyeon.

“Yes, that Baekhyun guy…his name sounds like bacon for some reason”, Hyoyeon said.

“So? What about him?” Taeyeon answered back as she resume with her work.

“What do you mean what about him? Taeng, I think he has a thing for you!” Hyoyeon then slammed her hand on the desk causing Taeyeon to glare at her. “Oh…sorry”,

“I don’t care about that guy nor do I have time for him. I’m busy with work and with Tiffany”,

“Hmm, I wonder”, Hyoyeon said as she looks at her. “Taeng, don’t let that guy interfere with your relationship with Tiffany, okay?” she added with a worried expression causing Taeyeon to stare at her.

Taeyeon then smile. “Thanks for being concern, I’ll remember that…so mind if you return to work?” she added before doing her work once again.

 

Hyoyeon really can’t believe her friend. Work comes first on her mind. Maybe she doesn’t need to be that concern towards her, that’s what she thought to herself as she resume with her own pile of works. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Miyoung are on the cafeteria of the building as they grabbed some snacks for themselves as they continue their conversation.

 

“Oh! So she brought you a cake and a flower huh! That’s so sweet!” Miyoung said as she smiles towards Tiffany.

“Say Miyoung, did TaeTae do those things to you too?” Tiffany asked.

“Excuse me?” Miyoung surprisingly asked.

“Did TaeTae do those things to you too, like giving you cakes and flowers?” she asked again.

“Haha! She wouldn’t go that far for me. She’s not that kind of person before. Well, she only took my pictures and developed it before doing a scrapbook then handing it over to me”,

“Oh, that’s sweeter than mine”, Tiffany said in awe.

“Jealous?” Miyoung asked with a smirk on her face.

“Yah! Of course not!” Tiffany said as she gently slapped the latter’s shoulder.

“Nevermind that, changed topic!”

“Yeah yeah, we should. We might fight because of that, haha!”

 

The two continue their conversation without thinking of going back to the office where Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are waiting. Taeyeon just sighed at the thought of the two never returning inside the office and leaving the two of them to do all the hard work while they live their life to the fullest. With that thought in mind, she just gave up and focuses her mindset on the work in front of her. But there is one thing bothering her. It is about that Baekhyun guy. What if Hyoyeon said was true? How should she react? Must she tell Tiffany? She thought to herself as she shook the idea off.

 

An hour had passed after Tiffany and Miyoung leave the room and they still haven’t return. Taeyeon was almost done signing all the dump of papers while Hyoyeon was almost done herself. Checking the time, Taeyeon decided to call Tiffany. She then stops as soon as she received a text from her saying that she’ll be at the coffee shop in front of the building with Miyoung. She just sighed as she stands up from her desk before streching her body out from its stressed state.

 

“Hyoyeon, want to grab some coffee by the coffee shop outside the building?” she asked the latter who just nods back. “Great, hurry up and finish those”, she added as she walk towards the glass mirror of her room viewing the top view of the city.

 

Then there’s a knock on the door disturbing the two.

 

“Who is it?” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s Siwon, let me in”,

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at each other before telling him to do so. In their surprised, Baekhyun was with him when he enters the room.

 

“Oh! Taeyeon! We meet again!” Baekhyun said as he walks towards the latter.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon retorted back.

“What? Do you hate me or something? Haha, oh come on”, Baekhyun put her arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me, we’re not even acquainted”, Taeyeon replied back as she shove his arms.

“Haha, oh well. Say, want to grab some coffee?” he asked her.

“No, and besides, I’m going with Hyoyeon”,

“Great! We’ll go with you, right Hyung?” he turned to look at Siwon who just scratch the back of his neck.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t comprehend this guy. It irritates her so much that she wanted to throw him out of the veranda. She just shook her head as she signals Hyoyeon that it is time for them to leave but Baekhyun follow them dragging Siwon with him.

 

“She’s a feisty one hyung! I like her!” Baekhyun whispered.

“Baek, I think it’s not a good thing”,

“Eh? Why? I mean, we look good together right?” he said boasting.

“You don’t understand”, Siwon replied back as he massage the between of his eyes.

“Tsk. You’re the one who don’t understand hyung”, Baekhyun then leave him to catch up with the two girls ahead of them.

 

You can’t like or love her Baek, she’s taken already. Siwon thought to himself as he watches how Baekhyun approaches and persuades the latter. He sighed. The four of them arrived at the coffee shop where Tiffany and Miyoung were happy chatting with one another.

 

“Oh! TaeTae!” Tiffany said as she waved at Taeyeon.

 

As soon as Miyoung saw Baekhyun, her eyes furrowed she then quickly turned her gaze to Hyoyeon who just shook her head in disbelief. The four arrived at their table as they change tables for them to fit it.

 

“Say Siwon, what are you guys doing here? And who’s he? A friend of yours?” Tiffany asked as she sips from her cup.

“Ahh…we just passed by the area and we thought we dropped by at Taeng’s office, I almost forgot. This guy here is Baekhyun, he’s my cousin”, Siwon answered back.

“I see, it’s nice to meet you Baekhyun”,

“Nice to meet you too”,

“So Fany-ah, where do you want to go today?” Taeyeon suddenly joins the conversation.

“Huh?”

“I asked where do you want to go? You know, like amusement park or something like that?”

“Eh? Why?” Tiffany asked again.

“Don’t you want to? If so, just say it”, Taeyeon said with a irritated tone.

“Eh?! No! Of course I’d love to go! Please?” Tiffany said as she put some cuteness on it.

“Okay okay, just stop with that cuteness”,

“Woo!”

“Can we go?” Miyoung asked.

“Of course Mimi! You’re my best friend after all! You too Hyo”,

“Hooray!” Miyoung and Hyoyeon gave themselves a high five.

“Oh! Can we come too?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh? Of cou—”

“No. It’s for girls only. Girl’s day only! Boys are banned. Let’s go guys”, Taeyeon said as she leaves the table.

“Eh?” Tiffany was left dumbfounded.

“Come on Tiffany”, Miyoung then grabs her by her arm dragging her with them.

 

Baekhyun and Siwon were the only one who is left at the coffee shop.

 

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked.

“What did you see?” Siwon asked him back.

“Eh…they left?”

“Exactly”, Siwon said as he shook his head before standing on her seat.

“Hey, where are we going? I want to go with them, hyung!” Baekhyun whines.

“You know what…anyone but Taeyeon…Baekhyun, anyone but her”,

 

With that said, Siwon unlocks the car as he mounted it while Baekhyun follows him with a confused look on his face.

 

The four of them were back on Taeyeon’s office as everyone grabs something to seat on. Taeyeon was so frustrated that she keeps on drinking water to sooth her anger. Tiffany on the other hand, was oblivious on what was happening since she was looking forward to the amusement park later on. Miyoung and Hyoyeon just shrug their shoulders as they tidy up their places.

 

“TaeTae, what time are you we going there? Oh, how about YulSic? Are we not inviting them?” Tiffany asked her but Taeyeon didn’t answer back.

 

Tiffany tilt her head sideways as she waits for the latter’s answer. She then looks at Miyoung and Hyoyeon who just tell her to not talk to her for a while. She manage to get the message as she moves to Miyoung’s desk, Hyoyeon followed suit.

 

“Mimi, what’s with TaeTae?”

“It’s because of that Baekhyun guy”, Hyoyeon answered her causing for Miyoung to slapped her arm. “What!?”

“You didn’t have to tell her that, you idiot”,

“Huh? Why? What’s wrong with Baekhyun?”

“Oh, it was nothing Fany. Ignore her”, Miyoung said.

 

Taeyeon sat on her chair as she faced her computer and began some typing. The three just observe her as they do their own business. It’s been a while since they returned to the office and Tiffany doesn’t know what to do anymore since she almost done everything she could inside their office. She keeps on taking quick glances over Taeyeon before checking her phone. She then sighed.

 

“Fany, what’s wrong?” Miyoung asked as she roll her chair facing her.

“I wonder what time we’ll leave. It’s getting late”, Tiffany answered back.

 

Miyoung just had an o-shaped mouth as she look at Tiffany. She then smiled.

 

“Fany, today might not be the good day for us to go to the amusement park, maybe some other time? Taeyeon’s not in the mood as you can see, right?” Miyoung said as she looks at Taeyeon who seems to be focus on what she’s doing.

“…hmm, oh well. It won’t hurt to wait for few days more”, Tiffany then shrugs her shoulder as she plugged her earphone and Miyoung return to her work.

 

By the time Taeyeon finished what she was doing, Tiffany already fell asleep in Miyoung’s desk. As she approaches the desk, Miyoung ask her to keep it down and she seems to get it. She went to the coffee maker and makes some coffee for them. Taeyeon placed one cup over Miyoung and Hyoyeon’s desk as she returns to her own before drinking her own coffee.

 

It was already passed 8:00pm when all three of them finishes their own works. Hyoyeon clean her working area by putting everything away before placing them in one corner. Miyoung turned her computer off as she put her coat on and Taeyeon was ready to leave.

 

“Miyoung, you two go on ahead. I’ll wake her up”, Taeyeon said.

“Okay. Be careful on your way home TaeTae”, Miyoung said as she and Hyoyeon exited the office.

“I will, you too”,

 

Taeyeon turned the A/C off as she head towards Tiffany who is sleeping quietly. Miyoung had put a cover on her to prevent her from catching a cold as Taeyeon tried to wake her up from her deep slumber.

 

“Fany? Hey Fany, time to go”, Taeyeon said as she nudge the girl.

“…mmm, five more minutes TaeTae…food…fridge…get…eat…mmm”, Tiffany answered back as she adjust herself.

“Huh?”

 

Taeyeon just laugh at the reply of Tiffany and continues to wake her up since it’s late and they still need to drive back home. Successfully waking her for the sixth time, they headed outside the building and into the parking lot. Once inside the car, Tiffany resumes to her sleep and Taeyeon just let her as they drive off back to their house.

 

---

a pocket wifi is very handy~ hahaha! now i can update whenever, wherever i am! HAHAHA!

so here's chapter 7 for you guys! :3