Chapter 3

In your Eyes 2

"Never thought you'll ask me out Tiff", 

"I have nothing to do back at home, so mind as well ask you",

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I don't know",

 

Jessica sips from her drink as she furrowed her eyes while looking at her best friend sitting opposite to her. Placing her glass down the table, she clasp her hand together and placed it under her chin as she stares at her bestfriend. 

 

"What's with the look Jess?"

"Is Taeyeon..."

"Look, Jess, I don't know", 

 

Jessica just sigh heavily as she close her eyes and shook her head at the same time. Catching the attention of one of the waiters inside the restaurant, she asked for the menu as she checks on them. 

 

"Let's not talk about out personal lives for now. Just relax, enjoy this nday Tiff. We'll do shopping afterwards", She smiled at the latter as Tiffany smiles back at her. 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri is busy exercising inside their mini gym when her phone resting on the table near the aquarium rang catching her attention. Stopping for a while, she attends to the call.

 

"Hello?"

"Yul?"

"Speaking? Hold on, Taeng?"

"Yeah it's me",

"Ahh okay? Want to come over?"

"Alright. I'll be there", 

 

Yuri ends the call as she raised one eyebrow while looking at her phone, she then shook the thought off as she place it back to where it was before resuming to what she was doing a while ago before the phone call. Taeyeon arrived at the doorsteps of Yuri and Jessica's house as she pressed the doorbell. Yuri answered from the inside as Taeyeon heard footsteps closing in. Yuri welcomed the latter as she prepared some food and drinks for them to consume. 

 

"So Taeng, what brings you here?" Yuri asked as she munch on some cookies.

"Jessica",

"Oh? What's with her?"

"Uhm...where...is she?"

"Huh? She's with your girlfriend. Didn't Fany informed you?"

 

Taeyeon stopped for a moment. Why does she asked such question? Is she not trusting her? Why is she like this? Circling her index finger on the rim of the glass, she suddenly gives off a smile.

 

"Hey, what are you smiling at? Yah! Stop that! You're freaking me out!"

 

Taeyeon drank the content of the glass in one go before standing up. Gathering her things on the side of the sofa, she headed for the door.

 

"Yah Taeng, what in the world?"

"Come on Yul, I have to see Tiffany",

"Huh?!"

 

Taeyeon gives her a poker face before dragging her outside her own house as she push her inside the car as she gets in herself. Starting the engine of the car, she faced Yuri. 

 

"You know where they went right?"

 

Yuri still wasn't so sure what is happening but she nods on the latter. They are having a good time driving down the streets on Gangnam when Yuri started asking questions which Taeyeon didn't answer even a single one. Giving up on the questions, Yuri just rest her body on her seat as she spotted the place. She asked Taeyeon to stop the car and so Taeyeon did. The two got out of the car as Taeyeon locks it. Entering the mall, both of them sigh heavily. Looking from left to right and finally above, they look at each other.

 

"Now, where should we start?"

"Hmm, with this hour I guess they are on a break",

Break? "What on earth are you talking about Yul?"

"Taeng, we are talking about Sica and Fany. Of course, break from shopping, duh!"

 

Taeyeon just replied with an O-shpaed mouth as they started wandering off the mall and began searching for Tiffany and Jessica. Checking every boutique and coffee shops they came across with, they still have no luck in finding their girlfriends. Taeyeon keeps on wiping the sweat off her forehead, neck and her nape as they continue to stroll the mall while Yuri just kept her calm. Just then, she saw Tiffany and Jessica having some drinks.

 

"Taeng! Over there!"

 

As soon as Yuri pointed where Tiffany and Jessica is, Taeyeon immediately went over to their place as Yuri followed suit. The two girls who are busy chatting and laughing about their subject matter didn't realized that Taeyeon and Yuri are now standing in front of them.

 

"Oh...Taeyeon",

"Ta...TaeTae?"

 

Taeyeon stares at Tiffany. "We're going home", Tiffany was surprised as well as Yuri and Jessica.

 

"What?! Hey! TaeTae, what in the world!? Let go!"

"No. We are going home",

"I said let go! I don't know what's got into you but I had this day booked with Jessi so don't tell m..."

 

Tiffany was silenced when Taeyeon pressed her lips on her causing her to be in a real shock which leaves their two friends gawking at them. Jessica almost drops her glass but managed to get it together as Yuri just stood there. Taeyeon let go of the kiss as she kept her grip into Tiffany's wrist.

 

"Now, can we go home?"

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

tada~ mianhe for being in HIATUS for a while, so tired with all the sh*ts coming in hahaha!

so what do you think? :DD 

here's chapter three you guys, enjoy ~ <3