Chapter 2

In your Eyes 2

"Just put her next to the driver seat, and try not to wake her up", 

 

Two men in black suit nodded as they placed Taeyeon next to the driver sear as Miyoung ordered them to leave. Starting the engine of the car, she turned to face the latter before grabbing the seatbelt rested beside her. She then secures Taeyeon with this as they drive off exiting the building. Enjoying the night view of the city lights, Miyoung enjoys her ride as she checks on Taeyeon once in a while. The latter is sleeping soundly as her head is resting into the head rest of the seat. Miyoung then take a soft curve upon reaching an intersection and drive a few more kilometers before stopping. 

 

"Now, how am I going to carry you?"

 

Miyoung sighs as she turnn off the engine of the car and removes the seatbelt on Taeyeon. Getting out of the car first, she went to where Taeyeon is and gently opens the door for her. Grabbing the latter's hand before placing it around her neck, Miyoung makes sure that Taeyeon won't hit her head. She then drags the latter in front of the house before fishing out some keys. To her surprised, the door creaked open revealing Tiffany who is carrying a glass of milk with her. 

 

"Oh! Fany! I thought you'll meet up with Taeyeon on the airport?" Miyoung asked.

"I thought I'd surprised her but I'm the one surprised", 

 

Tiffany helped Miyoung carry Taeyeon in their room as they slowly place Taeyeon in the mattress. Slowly closing the door behind them, Tiffany offered Miyoung some refreshments but the latter politely decline as she told Tiffany that she must be going. Seeing Miyoung out, Tiffany bid farewell and goodnight to Miyoung as the latter drive off. 

Locking the front door, Tiffany close the lights as she head to where her lover is sleeping soundly. Walking as quiet as she can, she lay down next to Taeyeon before snaking her arms on Taeyeon's waist. 

Morning came and Tiffany is starting to stir from her sleep. Lazily opening her eyes, she saw her lover still in deep slumber and an idea crossed her mind. Getting off the bed, Tiffany went outside their room to the kitchen. Gathering all the things needed, she started cooking. 

 

"Hope she likes it", she thought to herself as she happily cook their breakfast.

 

Ray of the morning sun started illumination the whole room as Taeyeon is starting to wake up from her deep slumber. Gently sitting up on the bed, she scans  the whole room just to realized that she is on her unit. She snapped out from her thought as she smells something really good that is coming from the kitchen. Slowly getting up from the bed, she exited the room and head straight to where the smell is coming from. To her surprised, she saw Tiffany wearing an apron while preparing their breakfast.

 

"Ti-ffany?"

 

Tiffany heard Taeyeon and immediately turns to look at her.

 

"Morning TaeTae. Go fix yourself, this will be done in a minute or two", 

 

Tiffany then resumes to her cooking as Taeyeon just watch her from the back. Making sure she is not dreaming, she walks closer to Tiffany as she snakes her arms around the latter's waistline. 

 

"TaeTae, I told you to fix yourself. Hurry now",

"Sorry, just making sure you're real and I'm not dreaming",

"Don't worry I'm the real deal, so hurry up and fix yourself",

 

Still on her office attire, Taeyeon went on the washroom to freshen up as Tiffany arrange the dining table. Washing her face with warm water, she look at herself in the mirror and wonder, "Why didn't she told me she's at home?" She shook the thought off as Tiffany knocks on the door. 

The two eat their breakfast in an awkwardly manner. Tiffany kept herself busy as she read some newspaper while taking small bites with her food while Taeyeon just stares at her as she twirls her fork as if eating spaghetti. Tiffany would steal a quick glance over Taeyeon then back at reading the newspaper.

 

"Tiffany",

"Yes TaeTae?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were at home?"

 

Tiffany wasn't able to answer right away as Taeyeon's serious face is staring back at her. She just sigh as she answer her. 

 

"I wanted to surprise you. I told Nick to make an excuse like me having an urgent project that's why I can't come to the airport with him. But I'm the one surprised", 

 

As she answered back, she didn't look at Taeyeon instead she flip the newspaper and place it next to her plate before continuing. 

 

"I didn't know that Miyoung had a key to our house. I thought only YulSic has the duplicate. Guess I wasn't informed?"

 

Taeyeon was surprised after hearing Tiffany. What does she mean that Miyoung had a duplicate key. Just then, Tiffany leaves her seat as she stash her plate into the sink as she let water flows on it removing the leftovers. 

 

"I'll go meet Jessi today. Just informing you, I don't want you getting any suspicions", 

 

Taeyeon was left speechless as Tiffany leaves her alone in the kitchen. Still processing everything on her mind, she didn't noticed that Tiffany had already leave the house. Sighing, she stood up and place the plate into the sink, pour on some water on it and went in the living room before opening the television set to watch some news. 

 

"Headlines! Singer Hwang Tiffany had returned to the country for some personal reason. When her manager is asked, this is his answer", 

"Haha, I don't know myslef. She wouldn't tell me. But she seem so happy and that's good. Just let her enjoy",

 

Taeyeon rest her arm on her eyes as she muted the television. Peeking on the screen, she saw Tiffany performing on of her songs but the interrupts as the next news flashes on the screen. Turning the television off, she went back to their room and slumped her body on the bed. Staring into the ceiling, Taeyeon didn't know what to do. 

 

"She's mad at me. That's for sure", the latter just sigh as she cover herself up with the blanket and curls up. 

 

 

----

 

 

 

A/N

SO TADAAA~ 

chapter 2! HAHAHA!

Tiffany is jelly over Miyoung... but aren't they BFF? XDD oh well. 

so here's chapter 2 for you guys. 

tell me what you think. hahaha!! 

 

toodles ~