Chapter 12

Lousy Love

*Heejoo*
 
 
"....... Now I believe that is the last question we can take up so please join us in our first practice together thank you." I said to the reporter and walked off stage.
I swear I tried my best to keep my calm but I couldn't. How dare he bring up something like that? I swear if this screws this up I will go after that reporter.
Like who the hell brings up things like that without proper research. God if only they knew my story but no, I was a nobody and nobody ever believes me.
After I walked off the stage, the staff took off my mic and signaled me to go to the practice room. I didn't want to go yet so I decided to get my backpack and walk around the building for a bit. It was barely 3 and we aren't supposed to be doing our practice until 3:30. I decided to go into one of the restrooms and change into my practice clothes. As I finished walking around the building I cooled off. I checked my phone and saw Kathy and Sierra had texted me. Oh thank god.

 

{2 unread text messages}
 
From: Sierra Unnie
Message: Heejoo~~ How did the conference go? Just kidding I watched the live stream. I'm sorry about that stupid reporter but don't worry that won't ruin you. Keep your head up. I love you sister. <33 ^. ^
 
To: Sierra Unnie
Message: It's okay unnie. I won't let that stupid man get to me. I love you too sis and I miss you.
 
From: Kathy~~
Message: Heejoo~~ Omg you looked amazing and flawless as always. Your dancing and singing was amazing and the way you stood up to that reporter was amazing. I can't wait to see your debut with BTS. Good luck.
 
To: Kathy~~
Message: Thank you. I can't wait to see you guys. Miss you.
 
As I finished texting them I decided to head back down to the practice room. I was a bit early so I decided to start stretching and warming up.
 
The boys came down changed and we started right away. All the reporters came a few minutes afterwards. They stayed for a while, interviewed us, our trainer, managers. They left around 5.
 
We kept practicing up until 7 and then they gave us an hour break. All the boys sat together meanwhile I sat off by myself. It's still really awkward yea were in the same group together but it doesn't feel right yet. Even while we were practicing you could feel the atmosphere all weird. Hopefully these feelings change.
"Ms. Heejoo would you like anything to eat?" Mr. Jung said as he walked to me.
"Oh yes please. Do you happen to have snacks on you?" I asked
“That’s exactly what I was going to feed you." He said as he showed me what he had behind his back "You can have a bigger meal after you guys finish practicing. By the way the performance looks stupendous and you mesh with the boys perfectly."
" Oh thank you. I'm a little nervous but I sure everything will go great tomorrow." I said back
"Yea it will. Well if this is all you need I will be stepping out for a bit and will be back later okay?" Translatornim said
“Yea that's fine" I said and waved him off.
 
As Mr. Jung left I noticed the kid with the orangish hair get up and pull Namjoon up with him. They both started to walk my way. Great.
 
“Hey kiddoh." Namjoon said to me
As I glared at him
"You’re just three years older than me. Don't flatter yourself."
"Haha you have a great sense of humor Heejoo."
"So what's up? What can I help you with?" I said to Namjoon
"Actually this kid over here wanted to come talk to you." He said as he started to talk to Taehyung.
"He said that why don't you come join us, we're a family now. You should come and have fun with us." Namjoon said
I looked at Taehyung and he has the biggest puppy eyes ever. This kid is actually pretty cute, I think me and him could be good friends.
"Well Taehyung I'm the type of person who likes to be alone, I don't really socialize with people all that well. I'm not social." I said
As Namjoon translated what I said to Taehyung, his face kind of dropped but then went back to smiling. He was about to say something when the instructor walked in and said to get in our spots.
All of a sudden Taehyung held out his hand expecting me to grab it. I just stared at his hand. If I grab it means I have to be friends with him and actually socialize with him and the rest. Should I take that risk?
"I promise we won't hurt you, we are friends." Taehyung said in perfect English. I was kind of in shock because of those words. I heard them many times and I always ended up hurt. Should I trust them? Well here goes nothing, I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand.
 
All of a sudden from across the room I hear someone yell Teahyung's name. As I look over I see it's Jimin, his hands were in fists and he was angry. He was staring directly at me and Taehyung. He had this look I'm his eyes almost as if he was jealous. He then turned around and walked out. I quickly let go of Taehyung's hand and got up and went to my spot.
 
The managers went to go look for him while we continued to rehears. That was very strange. Is he always like that. He looks as if he would be the diva of this group or something. I shouldn't care about just myself that's all I should care about.
 
An hour later we heard the door open and saw Jimin come in. He just stared at us and walked directly to the managers. After a few minutes he came walking towards us. They all started talking to him and I just went directly to my spot. He's such a kid like who does that? How can you leave your team like that with I excuse or anything? Ugh this guy is really going to get on my nerves if he keeps pulling things like that.
 
We started to practice again. We went all night with only a few breaks here and there. Around 12 the instructor said we could leave and we did. As we waited outside the building for the van, the guys started to talk and I didn't understand a single word they were saying. The van finally arrived and they all got in and I was the last one to get in.
 
We ended up going to go eat. After we were done eating we headed to the dorm.
 
Ever one was asleep in the car except me and Jimin. Great. It was really quite and awkward.
"Heejoo" I heard all of a sudden. I looked next to me and saw Jimin looking at me. He looked nervous
"Uh I want to sorry for today." He said in his best English. I couldn't help but laugh. Should I just forgive him? I can't stand him. Maybe I should then he can finally leave me alone.
"It's okay." I said in my best Korean.
He then looked at me and smiled with the biggest smile on his face.
Ugh I really don't like him one bit.

 


I know im late but

 

 

Happy 1 Year Anniversary BTS!!!

i couldnt be prouder, lets celebrate many years of being together forever. ^.^