Chapter 7

Lousy Love

*Jimin*

~one week before Heejoo's arrival~

Today's Monday. The new member is suppose to arrive in a week. What's the big deal. We don't need a new member. We are perfectly fine just the way we are. The fans aren't even going to like him. He's going to ruin everything.

"Jimin please come help us." Taehyung said as he walked into the living room..
We received a call this morning from manager hyung that we have to clean out the spare room in the dorm. That he's going to put something in there that's important. Personally I think it’s going to be a workout room. It’s about time they listened to me.

"Okay fine."" I say as I get up from the couch.

*elapse into Monday night*

Practice was hard today. We are practicing for our follow up song. Attack of Bangtan. We already had our routine down but they decided to change it last minute. It’s all because of that stupid new member. I'll make sure he leaves in less than a day.

We finished practice and went home. Tomorrow is finally going to be the day that no use of a new member is coming. Can't even wait.

*Tuesday morning*

We woke up earlier than usual because we kept hearing the door slam. Manager Hyung was here and so were many other guys too. They kept bringing boxes and what not. We decided to not ask questions because it looked like hyung was already stressed. So we decided to go to the studio early. We practiced all day.

As we were taking our break all of a sudden our CEO and the CEO of JYP came in. There was another man with him but I don't know who he is.

We got up and greeted them. He then asked us how we were and all.

"So I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why I'm here." He said. We all just nodded our heads.

All of a sudden that man that came in with him walked out. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this.

"I want to see you guys run through We Are Bulletproof, The Concept Dance and N.O. I will give you guys 20 minutes to prepare okay." He all of a sudden said surprising all of us. We bowed and said yes and got to work.

"Okay I lied it is only 10 minutes. I have an appointment so I can't stay here for long. Can I please see your run through." Mr. Jeong announced.

We started to set up our spots when all of a sudden "Um Mr. Park can you please sit out I have something in mind." Mr. Jeong all of a sudden announced.

As we all looked at each other in shock I did as I was told and went and sat out on the couch.

All of a sudden Mr.Jeong yelled out Heejoo and then something in English. And out of the side door this girl came out.

She’s short, she has nice long black hair that was curled at the ends. She had a flower crown on it went nice with her eyes. She had light make up on. She had a white v neck with a pearl colored cardigan, a pair of denim high wasted shorts and black and white converse. She is really pretty. Why am I sweating? Did it suddenly get hot in here? Who turned the heater on? Why is my heart beating all quickly?

All of a sudden she went and stood next to Mr. Jeong and put her backpack down and stood where my spot is in We Are Bulletproof. The music started and she starts to dance. She hits ever single move correctly and what impressed me was that she was dancing my parts. We get to my solo and she kills it. She did amazing except I wish she would have lifted her shirt when we all flash our abs at the audience hehe. The song finishes and they move onto the Concept Dance she does amazing and I think she even does better than us. She's so dedicated and she puts so much emotion into it. Wow she is amazing. They finish and it’s time for N.O. She does everything good and it’s time for my solo. Again she does amazing. Who is she? She's like a dancing machine.

They finish dancing and all of a sudden all the members run and crowd her and start to compliment her. She is truly amazing. I really want to get to know her more. Maybe become more than friends. Hehe

All of a sudden she runs and stands next to the man that came in with Mr. Jeong. She's so adorable. I hope she comes along more often.

"Guys I would like to introduce you to Miss Kim Heejoo. She will be the 8th member of your group. Please welcome her warmly." Mr. Jeong all of a sudden announced.

What the hell!! A girl in our group! Is he crazy!? I was so angry I punched the wall and slammed my foot on the ground.

"No way! I will NOT allow this. A girl in our group!! Is this a joke?! We are going to be a joke to all the rest of the groups! This is so stupid!!" I started to yell. All my members ran towards me trying to calm me down.

All of a sudden I look and she's all calm and talking to the guy. She all of a sudden looks at me and starts to laugh at me. Does she think I'm a joke?! Who does she think she is. She's stupid that's what she is.

I go and stand in front of her and go off on her. She then pushes me. How dare she touch me, Park Jimin. Does she not know who I am?!

She then walked off and gets her backpack and starts walking towards the door. She then turns around and says something in English. All I could understand was that she said my name.

"What the hell did she just say!" I yelled not even asking more like commanding.

Mr. Jeong and the guy just started to giggle and smirk at me. Then I hear Namjoon hyung laugh.

"What's so funny? What did she say hyung!?"
"Aha she said that she will see us later at the dorm and especially you Jiminie ahaha she's funny I like her she's going to be a good time aha." Namjoonah started to say laughing and so did everyone else.

This isn't funny. She's going to pay for this. I'm not going to let some stupid little girl ruin something we have all worked hard for.

 Never.