Chapter 6

Lousy Love

*Heejoo*

As I was abruptly awaken, I realized I
wasn't in the plane anymore.

"Heejoo wake up you have to get ready to go meet up with the rest of the staff and practice your interview question for the press conference tomorrow."
"Wait what. Where are we?" I asked sleepily
"You fell asleep in the airplane and I didn't want to wake you up so we came to the hotel room for the night and we will be leaving for the dorms later on after your first practice with the guys" Mr.Jeong said
"Oh okay. Well can you please leave the room so I can get ready then?" I asked as nicely as possible.
"Yea sure. We only have 30 minutes before we leave okay so make it quick." Mr. Jeong said as he walked out.

As I got up, my luggage was on the other side of the room so I went straight to it. I opened up my suitcase I didn't know what to wear. I looked out the window and was over whelmed by the view. Wow Korea is beautiful. I can't believe I'm actually here. This doesn't feel real at all.

I quickly snapped out of my daze and saw that it was nice and sunny and warm. So I went back across the room and pick out a pair of high wasted denim shorts a plain white v-neck a pearl colored cardigan and my black and white converse.

I took a quick 10 minute shower and changed and decided to blow dry my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized my hair looked really plain so I ran to my luggage and looked through for my curler and decided to get out a pink and white flower headband that Sierra had bought for me at the mall.


It took me 20 minutes to curl my hair and touch up my makeup. Right when I was adding some finishing touches to my makeup I heard a knock on my door. I ran and looked through the peep hole and saw Mr. Jeong and Translator Jung. I opened the door and bowed to them as I widened the door so they could come in.
"Are you ready to go Heejoo?" Mr. Jeong asked
"Yea let me just clean up the bathroom and close up my suitcase real quick." I said as I ran off to the restroom and picked up my makeup and curler and ran back into the room and threw it back into my back pack and then ran to my suitcase and put my clothes back and closed it up.
"Okay I'm done." I said huffing a little.
"Aha you work quickly for a little girl." Mr. Jeong said laughing.
"Okay well let’s get going now we don’t want her to be late on her first day now." Translator Jung said.

As we walked down the lobby I had my backpack on and Translator Jung offered to take my luggage. I agreed since I was tired and it was only two suitcases. Mr. Jeong was too busy on his phone to help so me and Translator Jung just followed him. We got into the van and headed off to Big Hit Entertainment office.

We arrived at the offices and got out the van. My luggage stayed in the van since we were going to take a while here Mr. Jeong just told the driver to take them to the dorm and put them in my room.

We walked into the lobby and were greeted by the secretary. She started to speak in Korean so I didn't know what she was saying. Translator Jung saw that I was getting frustrated that I didn't understand so he just gave me a warm smile as if he was assuring me that he was here for me and everything was going to be okay.

Mr. Jeong then motioned for me and Translator Jung to follow him. We headed off to the elevator and got in. I watched as he pushed for the basement level. Why are we going to the basement? Is that where they practice or something?

As we made it down to the basement level and got out of it Mr. Jeong all of a sudden told me to wait and go through the side entrance when he signaled me to.

So I waited outside that door all by myself then all of a sudden I saw Translator Jung come running towards me.
"Okay Heejoo we are going to need you to perform We Are Bulletproof part 2 and the Dance Concept Trailer and N.O. so please get ready for those. We are going to give you 20 minutes to practice. Oh and you’re going to be doing Jimin's parts so please be ready and give it your all. Okay? I'm going to come in a few minutes and leave this door open a little. When you hear Mr. Jeong yell your name out walk in and start to set up. Okay? You’re going to do amazing. HWAITING!" Translator Jung said really quick and then bowed to me and then ran back.

I quickly took off my backpack and got my phone and earphones out and made a quick playlist of the three songs I was going to perform. I quickly went over all of Jimin’s moves in each song and practice the key parts and parts that I somewhat had trouble with. As I was practicing I saw the door open and saw Translator Jung. He then left the door open a little as he promised and left. I took a quick peak and saw all the boys resting and sitting down and laughing and joking around. Then all of a sudden Mr. Jeong walked in

He then started to speak in Korean and that's where he lost me. So I just left one headphone in and started to practice again. I then noticed they all got up and started to set up. Then I saw that one of them went and sat down. That's odd.

"Heejoo come in!!" I hear the familiar voice of Mr. Jeong yell out for me

I took a huge breath and walked into the practice room. I felt all the stares go directly towards me as each head turned towards the back door where I was coming in through. I quickly shut the door and started to walk my way towards Mr. Jeong and Translatornim.

Then Mr. Jeong told me to set up. I notice 6 guys already in their spots. I quickly took my earphones out and put them away in my backpack and set it down next to Translator Jung. I ran to where I suppose is my spot and I hear the music start.


We start off good I totally forgot about the shirt lifting part in We Are Bulletproof so I just stood there awkwardly while the rest lifted their shirts. Then it was time for the three solos in We Are Bulletproof. Hoseok goes first and then it’s my turn. I do my best and after I’m done I hear small claps and ooo's and ahh's from the staff. We then move onto the Concept Dance. It goes good and now for N.O.  I am somewhat worried about this one cause Jimin jumps off of Yoongi and Namjoon. So I just stop worrying about that part and started the dance. Jimin has some front spots in this song so it was awkward on his singing parts because I had to act and it was all types of awkward cause everyone is just staring at me. We kept going and then it was time for the whole jump. I saw Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other with a worried look so I put my hands on both of their shoulders and gave them a small smile and they understood and they put their hands out and gave me a boost and pushed me off. I jumped off and landed and then did the whole side flip kick jump thing that Jimin does. They finish with a pose and I did the same.

As I turned around to face Mr. Jeong and Translator Jung 6 body's came running towards me. They all huddled around me and where shaking my hand and attempting high fives and speaking in Korean. I didn't know what to do so I just pushed them off and stood behind Translatornim.

Mr. Jeong started to speak and I didn't understand one thing. All of a sudden I hear this huge slam. We all turn and look and see it’s the guy who sat out on the practice. He looked angry and was going off . I saw that all the members ran towards him and were trying to calm him down.

"Mr. Jung what's going on?" I said
"Mr. Jeong announced you as the new member and it looks like that member isn't too happy about it." He said with a frown on his face.
"Ha does he feel threatened!?" I said laughing

All of a sudden I see someone walking towards me in anger. I couldn't help but laugh some more.

He started to yell at me in Korean. I didn't understand him but by the looks on other people’s faces it wasn't nice things. As I pushed him back I went and grabbed my backpack and headed towards the door.

As I was about to walk out I decided to entertain myself with this.

"See you guys at the dorm tonight mostly you Jimin!!!" I yelled with a really big smile and laugh at the end of the sentence.

This is going to be more fun than I expected ahaha.